[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I actually like SiSo Couple wgm  episode  307.

They are very comfortable with each other... They're doing things and having conversation like a normal couple and work together in their field of job and they've enjoyed the experience.

Or maybe more than that, because actually for So Yeon a date eating spicy food is what she wanted to do but could not. So, we can see that So Yeon and Si Yang are having a good time doing things for the first time through WGM ...

I agree with @badethcarpio..

So Yeon loves her first time experience having a date eating spicy food (she always wanted to do but never done it) and chicken feet (she didn't want to try it before but willing to because of yeobo, Si Yang) and likes it.

So fun to see Si Yang being an obedient manager to his loving wife and even let her push the button so she can hear him say how pretty she is anytime she wanted to...

I found it so cute when So Yeon hide her face on Si Yang's lap everytime she forgot her lines when they were practicing. It showed that she's so close with him now.

And both of their wishes to be able to act together in a longer time on a drama ... I fully support them and maybe a movie together...

So Yeon and Si Yang are having fun and enjoying their time on We Got Married and we are loving them ...

So, lets support them while it's possible, hopefully for a longer time on wgm and on other programs, dramas and movies too...

And I fully support them with all my blessings, if they choose to become real couple after wgm...

I'd also like to wish a Happy Chinese New Year to all berries that are celebrating the festivity.....

• Like 17

Would it be too sadistic for me to want to them to go through hardships together? I mean the likes of Real Men?

Nothing beats going through a tough activity that makes a couple strong ;) I think I read somewhere that it's psychology proven and that instead of just sweet stuff, a little bit of more challenging stuff would be beneficial to a couple.

More SiSo please!!!!

• Like 8

Here's the recap, sorry for it being so late! And like I said previously, next week seems like it'll be really fun haha. Who knows what'll happen because it'll all be up to games of chances that they have to play haha :P 

----------------------------------

We start with a recap of the previous week’s surprise party for Si Yang. Later that day, Si Yang and So Yeon heading somewhere in the car. Si Yang starts calling So Yeon ‘kitty’ and reveals that they’re on their way to a drama filming, in particular, to ‘One More Happy Ending,’ on request of Jung Kyung Ho. We see some small snippets of the drama and then see that Si Yang and So Yeon are going to be playing a divorced couple, of all things.

Back in the car, the two discuss their roles. Si Yang says that they’re too funny and they go over the situation of how they even have children. So Yeon says that she is the housewife raising the children and Si Yang plays a player husband who goes off and cheats. Si Yang tells So Yeon that honestly, he doesn’t really like the role. So Yeon tells him that he shouldn’t like it.

Si Yang then brings up how So Yeon is an actress with a 22-year-old career and how he thinks he’s going to be nervous when they do act together. He calls her ‘sunbae-nim’ and So Yeon jokingly comments that she doesn’t like that name.

So Yeon says that the day was happy and tells Si Yang happy birthday once again. Si Yang tells her that he loves the scarf the most and is going to wear it every day. So Yeon reveals that when she was on her way to Si Yang’s agency, it felt like she was on the way to meet her in-laws that she was so nervous. Si Yang laughs and says that it’s his turn now to do the same and So Yeon tells him to come.

She brings up the One O One members telling her earlier that Si Yang quit smoking and wondered if they quit because of her. So Yeon admits that she was completely positive it was because of her. We see footage of earlier before Si Yang arrived at the surprise party. They ask if it was because of So Yeon that he quit and she wonders if it’s true. However, she tells them that it probably wasn’t and it was probably for health reasons. In the car, she asks Si Yang to tell her that he quit smoking because of her and he does.

Si Yang asks for So Yeon’s hand in the car and she gives it. He also comments that people will probably throw up when they see them, because they’re being like lovey-dovey, and he says that they can’t do anything because they like it. So Yeon adds that they should express themselves to their hearts content and Si Yang agrees.

So Yeon says that they still have time before they have to go and shoot their cameo so she suggests that they go and eat something. Si Yang wonders what they should eat and So Yeon asks if he likes spicy things. He does, and they decide that they should go eat something spicy. So Yeon even adds that she’ll get angry like fire then, because of her cameo role.

They go to a chicken feet restaurant and So Yeon asks if he likes to eat them. Si Yang says that he can eat them well and asks So Yeon what they should eat, since So Yeon can’t actually eat chicken feet. She picks the spicy squid and Si Yang is worried about whether So Yeon can eat it. She tells him, with determination, that she can eat it and even says that she likes spicy things.

Si Yang looks at her for a while before asking if she would sweat from eating spicy things. So Yeon comments that that could happen and Si Yang tells her that that would be sexy. Park Mi Sun acts out the scenario in the studio of what really happens when someone eats spicy things.

Si Yang confesses to So Yeon that he actually sweats at the top of his head whenever he eats spicy things and that it’ll flow down the side of his face then. So Yeon reveals that she’s the type to have big reactions when it comes to eating spicy things.

They decide to make a bet with one another and make the condition of drinking water after eating something spicy, which means that they’re not going to drink water when they eat the spicy food. The two continue to set other conditions such as not expressing that the food is spicy, but they can sort of like suck in air, that’s allowed.

The next step is to decide what the reward will be for winning the bet. So Yeon suggests that the loser be a manager of the other person for a day and Si Yang is happy with that saying that he wanted to try that.

The food finally arrives and both Si Yang and So Yeon can already tell that it’s spicy by the smell. They wonder if it’ll be alright. As they get the food ready to eat, So Yeon begins to tell Si Yang that people unconsciously say things like when they’re cold or whatnot and asks that they take out saying ‘spicy’ as something that they can’t do. Si Yang immediately rejects the idea.

Si Yang tells her that whenever they make a bet like that, they both become fired up because they want to win. Before their battle Si Yang goes to get water so they can put it in front of them while they eat. When he comes back, they decide to drink some water before they start and they also ban eating radishes as well, since that would help take care of the spiciness and also restrict the amount of rice balls to two.

The battle between them starts as the MCs comment on how they think it’ll be really spicy. The spiciness hits practically as soon as they start. Si Yang has to move his water cup away because he keeps eyeing it and doesn’t want to lose in the battle. So Yeon asks if they’re allowed to eat the salad but Si Yang rejects that idea. So Yeon then asks about what was left on her chopsticks from picking the salad up and Si Yang says that he’ll do the same thing then, and they do.

The spiciness doesn’t stop them from eating the food again, even taking a lot of sauce with it. The spiciness hits them both again and So Yeon tries to approve the eating of radishes, but Si Yang objects to it. Just then, though, Si Yang exclaims that the food is hot, earning So Yeon a victory. She wonders if they should stop, since she already won, and Si Yang acknowledges it, So Yeon then rushes to eat some of the salad.

Si Yang asks her how it was, if it was natural, pretending like he gave her the win on purpose. He then puts a radish on his tongue, earning laughter from the MCs who say that it must’ve been spicy. So Yeon follows suit.

They also end up ordering spicy chicken feet and So Yeon wonders if she should eat some, too. Si Yang asks her if she wants to eat some and if she’ll be alright, asking why she doesn’t eat it. So Yeon tells him that it’s because of what it looks like. But the order that they have is already de-boned, so the visual passes for So Yeon’s standards. She then tastes it for the first time, but talks about it’s spiciness.

So Yeon then says that it’s fun and that she wanted to go on this kind of date and says that it’s the first time for her. The captions says that of course it would be the first time she had a date where they’re eating such spicy foods.

They’re continuing their meal when So Yeon brings up their cameo and their roles, like Si Yang being a player. Si Yang expresses his dislike of it. So Yeon says that they are a couple, albeit a virtual couple, and begins to imagine the situation in real life before becoming annoyed. Si Yang, on the other hand, begins to joke around as he says he’ll extend his arms and there’ll be women by his sides, laughing at the thought. So Yeon tells him that she’ll be jealous.

She then tells him that he can’t. Si Yang says that of course he can’t because he has his wife. She then tells him again that he shouldn’t cheat and that if he does, she’ll kill him. Si Yang wonders how he could leave her and cheat. MC DinDin jokes that those types of guys cheat more and the captions tell us that in reality, he’s a praise jukebox, as what Si Yang tells her. So Yeon calls Si Yang manager and asks that he takes good care of her.

They arrive to the filming sight and go into the waiting room when Si Yang opens the door, pulls out the chair, and covers So Yeon in a blanket. Once he sits down So Yeon tells him that she thinks that having the opportunity to act together is good. Si Yang says that it’s a bit regretful, though, because it’s not something that goes on for a long time, but it’s just a cameo. He says that he’s thankful, but it’s a bit saddening. So Yeon tells him that they should work harder and then meet, for another project.

So Yeon then gets excited asking how nice it’d be, to work together and then go home together, getting excited at the thought. Si Yang chimes in that the person who gets to go home first, as in whoever doesn’t have to film anymore scenes, will go and cook. So Yeon says that they’ll all match then, their schedules, and that they’ll both know saying that it would be really nice to do that together. She brings up a past couple that did that and says that she wondered how nice it would be to be a couple and film a drama, telling him that they should work hard.

It’s time to run lines, then, with So Yeon running her lines because she has a lot. She keeps messing up, though, and takes the script from Si Yang to look over her lines again. She does better the second time, but she’s still nervous, wondering why her heart is beating so fast. In her BRI, she says that she was really nervous, comparing it to doing something with your family. So Yeon continues to say that she was really shy and nervous and wondered what she should do.

Back in the waiting room, So Yeon says that she can’t get into her role and wonders if it’s because the two of them are too happy and tells Si Yang that they should fight. So Yeon asks Si Yang what he thinks the criteria for cheating is and Si Yang says that for one thing, a cheater will hold hands with other girls and then meet girls without calling the person they’re dating. He tells So Yeon that he thinks that those things are a bit wrong. The list continues, though, as he says that it’s a guy who, after meeting a bunch of people, will have the women left, with just the two of them.

Si Yang then talks about forgiving the person and So Yeon says that she wouldn’t be able to. Si Yang then begins to pick a fight with So Yeon as he wonders why she couldn’t forgive. Their little “fight” is good enough as So Yeon says that they should film quickly because she’s immersed in the role now. She finishes by telling him not to cheat and Si Yang says that he doesn’t think that they’ll fight because their thoughts are similar to each other.

Conversation then turns to So Yeon bringing out glasses that she personally brought. She puts them on and the MCs say that they really suit her while Si Yang tells her that she’s really cute. So Yeon then begins to press the “compliment jukebox” and Si Yang begins to say a whole bunch of compliments. Park Mi Sun says that there are actresses who have married their managers.

So Yeon then begins to request things from her manager, such as a shoulder massage and a drink. She then requests that he dance to ‘We Are The Future,’ backing up her chair. Si Yang immediately begins to look on his phone for the song and dances the song for her. So Yeon tells him that he does well as he dances.

She then gives him the task of getting mixed coffee. He asks if one from a vending machine would be good, because he thought he saw one out front, and So Yeon approves. Si Yang leaves the room and goes to find it, but he can’t and begins to search the entire building.

Back in the waiting room, So Yeon is getting ready and running her lines. Si Yang is still unable to find coffee. He finds a store, by it’s closed and goes down to the first level where he finds the mixed coffee, where there’s only one left in the machine and he calls himself a lucky guy.

Si Yang arrives back in the waiting room to see So Yeon fully dressed for the part. As she’s talking, she leans over and removes an eyelash from Si Yang’s face. He says that it’s exciting, like his heart beat, and So Yeon asks if he still got the fluttering feeling even when she’s dressed like that, saying that that’s good.

So Yeon then begins to reveal about her outfit saying that her shoes are shoes that her mother bought ten years ago. She says that her mother and her have different feet sizes, but because her mother wore them for so long, the shoes stretched. And since her mother was unable to throw them away, So Yeon is able to use them as a prop now. Si Yang comments that her mother must be frugal and So Yeon says she is.

Even the dress So Yeon is wearing was bought at a flea market, being bought three years ago. Si Yang asks if she bought it because of a drama and So Yeon says that she didn’t, she bought it to prettily wear and says that it transformed because of the costume all together. She then says that all of the clothes that she’s going to wear in the cameo are from her mother.

As So Yeon continues to talk, Si Yang chuckles a bit while looking at her hair, because it’s so different than what he’s seen. So Yeon wonders if she’s strange but Si Yang says that he thinks this side of her is really fun. They each tell the other to do well and shake each other’s hands. So Yeon looks away, though, as she tells him not to look at her.

The two arrive at the courtroom set and greet all of the staff before they get ready on set. The MCs comment on how they’re curious about how she’ll act. It’s almost time and So Yeon takes off her bracelet, but not before kissing it and giving it to, probably, a stylist. Si Yang smiles at the sight.

The director starts and everyone is impressed with the acting as she gets that shot in one go. They continue with other shots and So Yeon continues to get them all in one go. In his BRI, Si Yang says that they were filming together, but it felt like he was a viewer. He says that she even prepared all of the details when they were practicing and that when they were filming, she immersed herself in the character but when cut was called, she transformed back into Kim So Yeon. He finishes by saying that she’s someone he wants to respect.

So Yeon, in her BRI, says that if she were alone she would’ve probably been despondent and really nervous, but because she saw her husband’s eyes every time, she was able to do well.

Si Yang goes over to So Yeon during a break they have. She asks him if it was strange and he says it’s not. She hits him and tells him not to cheat.

In the preview for next week their first trip will be a bok-bul-bok (game of chance) trip. The roulette wheel determines their destination of the trip. There were a lot of places on the wheel, some of which were Busan, East Coast, Yeoju, Taean, and Gusan. Who knows, they could’ve put everywhere on there haha. The next captions tell us that they go by the unanimous game, a game where they never really said anything unanimously. They then post on Instagram and roll a dice to determine something else on their bok-bul-bok vacation.

• Like 22

Viewers might throw out but they just can't help it.......it's just them - they get lovey dovey when there is just 2 of them.  Holding hands is a must....(though we did not get to see them hug in this episode).  Love their eye contact and the conversation they have while eating.  This lady Park Mi Sun is really funny....she makes this show very lively with her comments and gestures.  And I love the last picture most.....she indeed is having alot fun and she said this..................................

12670563_1758417547722815_78305172368438

• Like 16

I really love what Soyeon said that she likes to work with her husband in a drama/movie together, and then going home together. I'm wishing that'll happen too.

But what I love the most was that she mentioned from the preview that she's having fun on the show. I'm glad she's having fun. Hopefully our couple will stay longer on the show :blush:

Thank you @thesuitelife547 for the preview! 

• Like 10

@thesuitelife547 thank u i like u chingu.

@SamaraP @cinta256 I agree 100 % 

Siyang n soyeon have a good time and have fun in Wgm. Maybe siyang n soyeon have a different liking food but I glad to know that  they have similar thought as a basic foundation of trust in relationship.

The strage thought of mine I dont know why after heard siyang said How could i cheat on woman like u.....my reaction hmhmmhm...siyang has public dating experience more than soyeon. But the other hand I glad that soyeon met siyang at his age now, because siyang need somebody to full suport him n understand him that he work so hard to get his dream. Siyang so lucky namja to met soyeon. And siyang also can be the perfect manjittnam nampyeonnim to fullfill her young heart public date dream. Yay...n me have a good smile because of this luvly SiSo.

Edit : I am happy both have a good influence to each other. From 1st ep soyeon had hint him about how to be A list a good actor / actress. Yes she said " Charae…No NG ". Now not only siyang saw his buin, but the viewer and I saw and understand what her meaning saying that ….Soyeon indeed a professional in her job.

and the last one, thank u i like u mc park min sun:P

• Like 16

Our eyes are on you, manjjitnampyeon, please take good care of SoYeon and if you cheat on her; not only will SoYeon kill you, but we will also kill you with spicy squid and chicken feet ;) OK? Please be loyal to SoYeon

Also on the "I'm ready" statement... What SoYeon said was actually "Try to come" - that is, after she felt like visiting her in-laws when she came to Starhaus building, now SiYang should try to come to the Kim's place (meet the in-laws) it's his turn. So SoYeon said, like what thesuitelife said "Try to come (at Kim's family home)"

• Like 19

Thanks for the cut scene.I am curious who is Kim Gu seonsaeng. I like her answer that actresses must have thousand faces. Not quite thousand... :w00t: I agree with Si yang... she looked cute. 

So Yeon: Do I look strange?

Si Yang: No beautiful.. The beautiful Kim Gu Seonsaeng nim.

No matter if he wanted to tease her a little... he responded very well. He knows how to compliment a lady.  :D

• Like 16

Hi everyone!

Lovely berries from all over the world, this is actually my first post ever on here, but I have been following this thread and your conversations for a while now - and I want to start participating! :D

I started watching WGM because of Kim So Yeon who I love as an actress, and I immediately fell in love with our adorable Siso couple combo!! Watching them has made me smile a lot lately >w<

I'm looking forward to reading all your wonderful posts and to enjoy all the heart fluttering moments to come with all of you! <3

• Like 21

1 hour ago, KalyanaV said:

1, But what I love the nost in this episode, is the preview when Soyeon said that this is so fun, she is very happy to be in WGM. You go girl, you deserve that happiness,

2. I'm not saying there's no postive comments, but this kind of negativity will always occur I think, especially when ones starting tongain more recognition or more popularity. I hope they both know how to separate fans' comment vs what they actually want/like to do for their future life, and not to let the comments distract their mind.

1. i agree....seems it is a statement made in the "moment", without much conscious thought, meaning it is really heartfelt and true....I guess that with the years of experience under her belt and past experience, the negative comments is not affecting her at all...just enjoying the moment.....

for shippers, guess you have to wait longer for them to finish this enjoyment period. it is the same as what MS (Ohye) said in the same episode where any actual development will have to depend on "After WGM" 

2. Do not understand these "fans". These people seems to thrive in creating conflict....just a simple praise and a statement that so yeon made him to want to be better can be met with negativity?  

Maybe next they will complain the fact that he quit smoking cause that is causing job loss in the tobacco industry.

• Like 15