[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Haha @LeeK 's question is getting lots of response. Here is mine

I have started watching WGM since adam couple's time. When they ended I cried like richard simmons. Then I went on to ship WooJung couple. After they ended, I stopped watching but once a while I watch Jung Couple and follow Jinwoon-JunHee couple (theirs is quite nice honestly). Then I watched Solim couple as well (I just realised I watch a lot of couple haha). 

I think the first time I watch Soyeon's drama is the one with Ji Jin Hee and Jisung, a period drama. But soon I kinda forgot her until I saw her again in Real Men. When I watch those cuts, the way she portray herself just attracts me. When I read about new wgm couple are the same person from Real Men I immediately took interest. It was only after that I realised I have watched her drama before. So it was Real Men that attracted me to her.

As for Siyang of course is Oh My Ghost that brings me to him. He is pretty eye catching in the drama though I ship Jo Jung Suk and Park Boyoung more. That's when I knew the new pairing of them two, I was like why not give it a try. And here I am! 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, LeeK said:

FINALLY.....Page 1 to page 331.....finish reading all pages after i found this.

I can't believe you read all of that, congrats to you haha :) 

2 hours ago, LeeK said:

just curious, this were mentioned before by some.

but what made you watch \ follow siso?

for me, i watch WGM as a whole, full episodes, usually do not know any of the couples prior to WGM.

So when O2 ended, next is siso.

but what caught me is Kim So Yeon alone in the house waiting (i do not know her before)  

She is so funny....that got me more interested.

I was always a mild watcher of WGM with Hwangbo and Hyunjoong, Kim Won Jun and Park So Yeon, Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi, and Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young being some of my favorites along the years. Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young were the last couple that I watched on WGM, so I wouldn't have known about So Yeon and Si Yang on the program if it weren't for Si Yang.

I mentioned this before, but I was a big fan of Si Yang after watching him in Perseverance Goo Hae Ra and then when I heard he was going to be on WGM, I just thought that I had to watch some more of him haha. And that's basically the reason I started watching. I kept watching because I thought the two were just awesomely cute together :D 

• Like 14

Here's an interview about Choi Yoon Young, I think it's nice haha. I like hearing other peoples' opinions of the couples, especially people who work with one of the individuals in the marriage haha. Also, her jealousy doesn't have to be like she's jealous that So Yeon is partnered with Si Yang, she could simply be jealous because perhaps she doesn't currently have a boyfriend and wants a relationship where a boyfriend does something like that for her. 

(http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14544057841066091002):

Choi Yoon Young "In 'WGM,' seeing Kwak Si Yang do events made me curl up"

[t/n: curl up from like embarrassment]

Actress Choi Yoon Young commented on her co-star Kwak Si Yang's appearance in 'We Got Married Season 4.' 

On the afternoon of the 2nd after the airing of her KBS2 dinner daily drama 'All is Well' (Writer Lee Seon Hee; Director Kim Won Yong), Choi Yoon Young commented on her co-star Kwak Si Yang who appeared in the drama as well as appearing in the MBC entertainment program 'We Got Married 4' as a virtual couple, with great chemistry, with Kim So Yeon, telling TVDaily in an interview that she was "slightly jealous."

From 'We Got Married 4,' Kwak Si Yang has come to be known as a 'romantic guy.' From the sweet events prepared for Kim So Yeon as well as showing actions that women like, he was able to make the audiences flutter from excitement. After working closely with Kwak Si Yang almost every single day for six months, Choi Yoon Young said, "He's a friend whose basic manners are very good."

Following that, Choi Yoon Young continued, "I don't watch it all the time, but I do watch 'WGM' sometimes. When I watched Si Yang-ie do something like events in 'WGM'..." As she said that, she curled up both of her hands and laughed. She also burst out laughing as she said, "There are times when I'll watch and think 'Si Yang-ie is weird.'"

But in their current drama, they had to be compatible as a couple and with Kwak Si Yang appearing in a virtual couple with Kim So Yeon every weekend, there would be some bewilderment. But with a gummy smile, Choi Yoon Young said, "I feel as though 'WGM' is a good opportunity for Si Yang-ie. Of course when I saw the couple I was secretly jealous. I saw articles from 'WGM' stating that Kim So Yeon-ssi watched the drama kiss scene between Si Yang and me one hundred times and was jealous. Honestly, I think I'm in the position to be more jealous."

Choi Yoon Young succeeded as the lead and center of the long 102 episode drama of 'All is Well' starring at Geum Ga Eun. For the time being, Choi Yoon Young is going to be taking a break and preparing herself for a new role where she will be able to meet the public again.

• Like 18

the translate for http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=994869

he only get ask about his member who said siyang only take a great care to Soyeon

Kwak Si Yang explain his double life!

Kwak si yang is holding an exclussive ‘90seconds Interview’ with eNews.

Kwak Si Yang who recently filming ‘We Got Married 4’ and enjoying his life as lovey-dovey newlywed couple with Kim So Yeon has gathered a lot of issue as one of One o One members stated that “Si Yang take a good care just to Kim So Yeon”.

He explain “Its what our member Do Kyun said but there was a time i take care of them too. Because that time my schedule is so busy, so i just sleep at home. But now i have a lot of free time, i will cook for them.”

He adds “I think they will like Dakbokkeumtang (spicy braised chicken), and now my feel to cook t is increasing.”

• Like 14

So it's not just the panelists who are jealous of SiSo couple, especially Din Din. Also, the MCs at the SMA were envious of their sweetness on stage too. It's because of the awesome chemistry between Si Yang and So Yeon. They are just so sweet together.

Good to know that Si Yang has more free time at the moment and can do stuff he likes.

Noticed that OhYeah couple wish to have a serious talk after WGM. Hope SiSo couple will have a good talk later too, with favourable outcome preferably.

For now, I'll enjoy their sweet moments in WGM.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, LeeK said:

just curious, this were mentioned before by some.

but what made you watch \ follow siso?

For me is simple. I am following So yeon in this show. I am not a fan of variety shows in general, I am not a fan of WGM ... never watched an episode before SiSo and I won`t watch it after SiSo either but at least I changed my opinion about this program. It is alright, not as bad I was thinking it will be. :D What I like it the most is that we can see glimpses of the protagonists true personality. 

I am not a shipper either. I never thought that this place existed on Soompi. As much as I love a couple on a drama, when a drama is over, I move on. Maybe some of them will remain in a part of my heart but to follow them outside the drama, is a strange notion for me. :D Why I am here, you all ask? :w00t: A fellow berry invited me in the So Yeon`s thread and since I was alone there most of the time I decided to come here. Knowing So yeon`s personality, I was worried for her when she joined this program but I understood that it is a new experience for her to explore.  I loved SiSo from the start and I like to watch them every week. What I like it even more, it is this forum. I really love to read all the posts and the discussion here, the mature conversation, the funny or the serious stuff, the new updates, the warm feeling that we are like a family.

• Like 24

For me it's Kim So Yeon who lead me to WGM :)

She is so freakin adorable as a person!!! 돌 돌 돌 돌 

Yeoshin annae in Real Men, just woke up hurriedly maybe not yet in her complete sesnse because of the morning alarm in the military camp. Jinjja yeoshin ida!!

Nampyeon SiYang: "I will lull you to sleep, yeobo."

• Like 18

6 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

But in their current drama, they had to be compatible as a couple and with Kwak Si Yang appearing in a virtual couple with Kim So Yeon every weekend, there would be some bewilderment. But with a gummy smile, Choi Yoon Young said, "I feel as though 'WGM' is a good opportunity for Si Yang-ie. Of course when I saw the couple I was secretly jealous. I saw articles from 'WGM' stating that Kim So Yeon-ssi watched the drama kiss scene between Si Yang and me one hundred times and was jealous. Honestly, I think I'm in the position to be more jealous."

so that's why... to "avoid" jealousy of "the one" over the other - he chose himself hahaha.

what a namja!

Spoiler

but when you got to bed, please whisper to your "wife" - of course I will choose you kitty because i'm your puppy.

kyaaaaah. :blush::heart:

• Like 9

Thanks to all for sharing your "first experience " with this couple. :). Sorry that i cannot named you one by one. Using a phone to reply seems harder.  (Fat fingers)

Another query. Anyone know what is the song that played when si yang first held so yeon's hand? 

• Like 7

Is it this one you looking for ?   

1 hour ago, LeeK said:

Thanks to all for sharing your "first experience " with this couple. :). Sorry that i cannot named you one by one. Using a phone to reply seems harder.  (Fat fingers)

Another query. Anyone know what is the song that played when si yang first held so yeon's hand? 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

..me~!! me~~!! i have a request too.. hehehe.. i always forgot to ask for this song.. what's the bgm when Si Yang proposed on 1st episode.. Thanks chinguya~!! :)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

OMG I have also been looking for this song! Keep forgetting using shazam to look for this song. THANK YOU, seesaw_love! No wonder the song sounds familiar. It's Marriage, Not Dating OST! :wub: (the drama tittle is so appropriate for SiSo couple, btw :D) I enjoyed that drama a lot.

@LeeK: Congrats for reading the whole thread! Yay, you've done it!!! 

• Like 8

@seesaw_loveYes. Thank you. You are a gem.

This just brought a smile especially when the exact part plays....

Since i have not watch that drama..the wgm scene will come up when the song comes...

Come to think of it..not a lot of couples held hand during first meeting right? (Not first episode) off the top of my head,  i can only recall namgong min, song jaerim and of course kwak siyang. (Will not know those earlier one since i start late)

Edited by LeeK
typo
  • Like 9

Good morning Berries, finally I managed to read at least for pages. And really salute to @LeeK could read from the first page of this forum. May be some of us already explained why we love SiSo and for all the reasons, we were landed here, being a big family. 

Me also glad, suggesting "Berries" as our nickname in this forum and even in instagram world we used "Berries" too :D So, when we knew So Yeon prepared "strawberry"  for Si Yang"s birthday, I think "Berry" still related with this couple. So, besides Blueberry, now we have Strawberry and next? Raspberry? Lol. 

We have through up and down together, and because the vibe of this forum is the reason I am still here. For all your positive responses and thoughts, I keep telling myself, "I am on the right ship". 

While waiting for photo teaser out, its time for the WGM PD had interview in this link below. I found it yesterday but I just had time to translating in google that she mentioned SiSo couple and how WGM worked for matchmaking artists. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000446671

Rough translations, 

- The PD needs quite long time to matched two people who will join this show, it takes around one month and a half.

- The first meeting is the most important for each couple. If it was hard in the beginning to match them well, it will be hard to the end.

- She is aware about the ratings but she thinks for entertainment program, viewer has different taste (or something like that).

- She said, for 11 couples already chosen in this program, some of them should be scripted (only the theme), but the way they act and talk were totally unscripted, its not like in drama. ~~ I think its like red mission card, some couples received a lot of mission cards, the purpose of these missions is to make them closer (even in skinship), but some couples had their own plans which had been prepared for the show.

- She only mentioned SiSo couple (among 11 couples) is the first couple who weren't followed by WGM staff in their first meeting. There were only cameras with So Yeon when she waited for Si Yang in their first meeting. But she thought it match them well and for the program itself. 

- I only used GT machine but seems like I know Hangul very well.. sorry if I mistranslated. 

- Sometimes I used my intuition to get what GT said, lol. I hope we will have full translations. 

Good Day Berries ;) looking forward the previews 

giphy.gif

• Like 15

Rough translation for interview with newspim (he has a looot of interviews nowadays. No complain though since I can get some Siyang n Soyeon to fill my days in between Saturday :) ). Only parts about Soyeon.

He was called boyfriend wannabe due to his birthday event for Soyeon: in drama he has a script but in wgm it's more his realself. It may look a little weird at the beginning but now he has no hesitation to show it, like make a joke and show his aegyo.

His chemistry with Soyeon is no joke. From Cosmo pictorial to the kiss that surprises people at MEA night to the cameo in OMHE, many comments that expect them to be real couple: he and Soyeon call each other frequently when he/she's in break, talked about a lot of topic such as 'I just watched this drama' or just about their daily life/activities. They don't feel awkward after MEA, but more to a relieve that they didn't make mistake in their performance. They did expect to do some other things together, like cameo in OMHE and being a cameo for the 1st time with Soyeon gives him a different experience. 

He was asked ...(something)  About Yon young and Soyeon: they both are different. Yon young is more onto calm side, Soyeon is charming and captivating. Since he got a lot of question about his ideal type, his ideal type is a woman who has a charming smile. 

I got this trans from someone on IG, she told me she just chose to be known as anonymous translator. Thanks, anonymous :) 

Can we have @thesuitelife547 to provide us with more detail translation later on? Thanks. 

• Like 15