[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

When Soyeon is cooking halfway she actually stops and wanted to call him. <-- Something like a everyday morning call?? Like she knew 'time is up, time to call him' I mean like they didnt say much besides saying that she is going to the saloon for her hair before dropping the call. And she soounded soooo aegyo hahaha

Soyeon wanted to do like a fan meeting for him because she knew his relationship with the company is like family. So she wanted to celebrate it together with the company staffs. 

Soyeon asked 101 members how is Siyang at home. The members told her that he dont cook at all back at the dorm. 

In order not to kill the surprise, the 101 members didnt wished him birthday at all.

When Soyeon gave him the soup, she told that her mom knew she was making it for him, so her mom got the seaweed purposely from somewhere far. That's why he was looking for the camera to thank her mom

Soyeon start knitting the scarf around December. So she made it for about a month. I am sure she brings it everywhere she go. He wears it everywhere he go so when they call each other, Soyeon asked if he is cold. He said no cause he is wearing the warm scarf that she made for him. <--I am sure he sends her picture of him wearing it haha

And I can totally feel Soyeon being more and more comfortable around him with more daring skinships! She is really living up to her words.

She gave him a wallet but also not forgetting their couple picture for him to put into the wallet haha she is really smart.

She told him since he is Kwak Star so he have to give them performance. That's why he dance. And they also mentioned that Soyeon is really the biggest fan/ president of Siyang's fanclub.

The video is made by the company. Something that Soyeon didnt know as well. And after they say their first meeting together, Siyang said 'Now we are holiding hands tightly' <-- I love the gaze she gave him when they watch the video together

I love how the song became a reason for them to have skinships and kisses. The members are so good in forcing them to kiss haha. So in one episode we have two cheek kiss =D

Can't wait for the next episode!

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, larus said:

So Yeon in the kitchen all by herself. Why the panelist look so worried?

It`s hilarious.

Hope she has a backup plan. :D

Knowing how clumsy she is in the kitchen, she wanted to do the dish even being under pressure (not very good at cooking and it was a deadline too). And she did it.

She met the other 1O1 group members and talked a little.

I am curious what they say to So yeon when they were waiting Si yang to arrive.

Si yang seamed to suspect a surprise party.

His friends wanted a kiss. She shyly gave one.

She made him dance and sing. :w00t: And she gave him a little kiss on the lips.

His friends made for them a video? NICE! 

On the lips ???????  

Raw version,please come out faster !!! haha

• Like 6

Since Si Yang answered the questions honestly, I had a chance to know his thought better. I am just going to sit back, relax and watch all the upcoming WGM, but I won't let my emotion run wild anymore. I will still support them in WGM and any  drama that they are in.

I am a hardcore fan of So Yeon, so for me, she will come first. If by any chance, they are in real relationship then I will be very happy for them. I come in peace :heart:

• Like 12

Omgosh.... I wanna see the raw... And the morning calll... If they are not sincere then i dont know... These couple is gonna be the death of me... Hahahahaha... I love them both... And i am really really sure my RPS is sailing :heart:

omgosh what will i do if they will end... :w00t:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

On the lips ???????  

Raw version,please come out faster !!! haha

Hope I did not see things. :w00t: With one eye watching the episode and one eye was writing here, using the same laptop so... I am curious to watch again the episode. I am sure I miss something.

• Like 7

@catgoh92.............tq for the translation...their screen time feels so short :(

I'm ok with his answers...since he need to give a fast answer.....he did pause for sometime to give answers for the last two questions....he is in a dilemma.............hahaha

• Like 7

1 minute ago, keight314 said:

yep, she kissed him with her hand as a cover but still on the lips kyaaaah!  (relieving their mbca perf)

I think its not lips but right at the side of the lips? Need to see the full video again

1 minute ago, SamaraP said:

@catgoh92.............tq for the translation...their screen time feels so short :(

I roughly counted. Its about 24 minutes today

• Like 8

I agree with some that Oh My Ghostess spearheaded him into his acting career and I'm sure he had expressed gratitude before. But, WGM escalated him to stardom that is several notch higher than before WGM. Just look at his friends in One O One without WGM - nowhere near Si Yang's fame.

So for me, it seems appropriate that he is grateful to the current WGM which brought him to where he is today, rather than OMG for which he would have been thankful for during that period, I'm sure. It's WGM's SiSo couple fans who are giving so much love and support to him and to both of them, right now.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

I just caught a bit of the celebration part which had streaming issue and to be honest, I can't look at him the same way that I saw him since ep 1 till before his interview. He's not wrong, in case someone jumps to his defence. It's a matter of opinion.

All I can say is that I agree with some that Oh My Ghostess spearheaded him into his acting career and I'm sure he had expressed gratitude before. But, WGM escalated him to stardom that is several notch higher than before WGM and is helped by Kim So Yeon's popularity, without denial. He will not be where he is today with extreme popularity if not for WGM. Just look at his friends in One O One without WGM - nowhere near Si Yang's fame. See my point?

So for me, it seems appropriate that he is grateful to the current WGM which brought him to where he is today, rather than OMG for which he would have been thankful for during that period, I'm sure

I dont know but it seems to me choosing OMG over WGM during the quiz doesn't really prove anything. Like we dont even know what is he thinking when he was choosing the answer. It could be just acting vs variety show. Choosing one over another doesnt mean he dont appreciate the latter one. Like when he choose soju over beer, its not like he hates beer or something. Its just he prefers one over another. So I think everyone dont have to think too much into his quiz. 

Just continue to spazz on this episode haha

• Like 14

6 hours ago, simplereads . said:

27 minutes ago, jingjingcm said:

WOW Bravo jl08,

Very well said, even you deleted it but I salute to that point of view. 

..i would have love to read that post though.. everyone is entittled to each opinion.. after all it is your own heart and mind that felt and thought of it.. it is just that we  have to understand and respect each other.. right berries?!?. .

..and about today's episode.. i was laughing so hard because of So Yeon's rice cooking moments.. believe me, i saw myself during the early stage of my marriage.. my mortal enemy in the kitchen.. cooking rice!! .. no matter how many times i cook rice, it's either too sloppy or uncooked.. but practice makes perfect rice.. and i know our So Yeon will overcome it.. the knitted scarf was made by her.. now i envy her... because knitting is something i cant do.. it requires a lot of patience, time and love to finish a scarf that long.. did i say love?? Hehehe.. :wub:

• Like 10

@larus.......hilarous is the word i agree with you and i like to add a little more  -  panic, chaotic, clumsy and messy -  that is why the panelist looked worried.  She panics when things don't turn well - but she did her very best and she is cute when she panics......... (time to call mom). So who says playing wifey is easy :lol:. At last all turns well and hubby gets beautiful personal touch gifts from loving wife.

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, larus said:

So Yeon in the kitchen all by herself. Why the panelist look so worried?

It`s hilarious.

Hope she has a backup plan. :D

Knowing how clumsy she is in the kitchen, she wanted to do the dish even being under pressure (not very good at cooking and it was a deadline too). And she did it.

She met the other 1O1 group members and talked a little.

I am curious what they say to So yeon when they were waiting Si yang to arrive.

Si yang seamed to suspect a surprise party.

His friends wanted a kiss. She shyly gave one.

She made him dance and sing. :w00t: And she gave him a little kiss on the lips.

His friends made for them a video? NICE! 

Thanks for the quick recap.  I tried watching live stream but too bad it seemed to have gone dead too much and I was in buffering h*ll.  So she gave him a little kiss on the lips?  Oh good!  And it was his friends who put together the video?  That's nice of them.  I shouldn't judge since my streaming was bad over 50% of the time, but it didn't seem like a very exciting or especially sweet episode, though I can't complain since there was that kiss on the lips that I missed.  Maybe it's the talk of Si Yang's interview answers that put a damper on it, for me.  I'll try not to let it have too much of an effect on me because interviews can be very tricky and Catch 22-ish.  Like @seesaw_love (I think it was) said:  Must we choose one answer?  Do I have to choose between mom and dad?  Between husband or father?  Between son or daughter?  I love them both.  I love them all.  Thinks:  If I choose one, I'll get flack.  If I choose the other, I'll get flack.  Which answer will give me the least amount of flack?  Or hurt the least amount of people?  Or not hurt the person that is most special to me?  *Weighs answers, but took too much time (3 seconds) so gets flack anyway. Well then, let's see... I choose me!

I know it's not as simple as that.  You Berries brought up a lot of excellent points and I loved reading them and feeling your passion about the issue.  I, too, felt disenchanted with some of his answers, but I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he probably did the best he could.  I do believe they are in a relationship that is more than just friends.  There's just too many signs that make me believe that.  I'm resisting and trying to keep my bubble safe - the bubble that they feel something special for each other.  I know WGM is not a 9-5 job to them.  That is obvious to everyone, I think.  It is work, but it's more enjoyment, as they both look forward to it.  I don't claim to know the reasons Si Yang answered the way he did, but I try to put myself in his place and can understand his answers.  I would not necessarily have answered the same exact way, but I understand better.  He did allude to a certain someone who has long hair, is innocent, is older, and has a nice personality.  I wonder if he asks her later,"Did you notice I said your name without saying your name?"  It's almost like whispering in her ear in a crowd of people.

• Like 13

Im really worried when So Yeon at the kitchen... afraid that she's gonna burn something or hurts her self. I really do believe So Yeon can cook, but she need to be a company by someone. And this episode I'm able to see another good thing from So Yeon. She's good in organizing things. 

I feel relieve when finally she's able back to the track after have mental breakdown because of the rice... 

And finally she's able to meet her 101 brother in-law. And Do Kyun really helpful and very nice... (we Indonesia SiSo like to call him Si Imut it short of like cute pie in english) I love the way he call hyungsunim, and So Yeon look able to get along with them really well and fast. I like in how they keep provoke our SiSo to popo.. hahahaha...

Ahh... so happy... another best episode of our SiSo... 

And next week... the BTS of their cameo... again our wish granted... amen... 

• Like 11

i am like Soyeon, maybe hehe.

i might sulk of something but i rather choose to be happy especially when my someone was the one involved.

my previous post was out of my jealousy haha but i see to it i wont dwell with anything.

just see the world on a bright side it's more appealing, right?

let's wait for his another "spot on quiz" kekeke.

happy spazzing berries, choose to be happy - maybe not now, how about later? 

:blush:

• Like 9