[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Berries,

I does not know how paste this video here,  you may like go to the below facebook link & watch Siyang playing that games 

with Soyeon before...inside this video, they ask him chose Kim Soyeon or that actress which partner with Siyang drama "All well"

But Siyang quite a gentleman, he chose himself instead ! 

https://m.facebook.com/newsade24/

• Like 5

Here's the Newsen article translation :D 

(http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201601251652272410&r=1&http_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.search.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fwhere%3Dm_news%26sm%3Dmtb_pge%26query%3D%25EA%25B9%2580%25EC%2586%258C%25EC%2597%25B0%2B%25EA%25B3%25BD%25EC%258B%259C%25EC%2596%2591%26sort%3D1%26pd%3D0%26start%3D46%26option_open%3D0%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.newsen.com%252Fnews_view.php%253Fuid%253D201601251652272410%26ucs%3DsCILZ5AQYY4h)

Kwak Si Yang, “We Got Married is playing without a script, I also want to do it like that”

Kwak Si Yang is currently in a lovey-dovey virtual marriage on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’ with Kim So Yeon. As stated, the two show a sweet newlywed life making the viewers excited.

In an interview that Kwak Si Yang had with Newsen on January 25, he stated, “When I started ‘WGM’ at first, it was something that I wanted to do. I thought it would be a good opportunity and I thought that I would be able to have a lot of fun. Since I’m not able to have a relationship, I wanted to be able to have a bit more fun.” [t/n: with him saying that he’s not able to have a relationship he may mean that like because of his career or just wasn’t able to find a girlfriend. I don’t think his agency is banning him from having one]

When asked about his partner Kim So Yeon, Kwak Si Yang praised her saying, “She’s really beautiful. And nice. It’s an enjoyable filming. I also think that because she’s so nice, she’s a good match to me.” Although she’s a big sunbae to a rookie, Kwak Si Yang recalled their first filming and said, “I wasn’t nervous because she was a sunbae. Honestly, I think that I wasn’t nervous because I was so out of it. I was too busy thinking ‘What should I do?’”

To an actor, ‘WGM’ can be a double-edged sword. It’s an opportunity to increase their awareness but on the other hand, they may even catch the tail. [t/n: I believe it’s like basically you can either get a good response or bad] In fact, Kwak Si Yang said, “I didn’t know since I hadn’t paid much attention to those things. I just thought that the filming itself was enjoyable.”

He laughed and said, “It’s a pleasant filming. We film once every two weeks, but if we film for one day, the aftertaste lasts for about 3 days. And then if we film again after 10 days, it’s the feeling that I’m meeting a new person again.” He also explained, “So it seems like we’re slowly becoming closer.” He also explained the filming environment saying, “I don’t pay attention to the camera. Since there’s no script, the theme just naturally comes and in that, we just play and have fun.”

When asked if he’s showing how he originally dates, Kwak Si Yang replied with, “I think it’s like that if we get close. Before becoming close, I was more on the passive side, but as we get close, I’m becoming bolder.”

He also laughed and said, “Honestly, when I watch my own broadcasts, my hands are just… I think like, did I actually do that type of thing?” He also showed an unusual attitude as he continued saying, “But still, I watch around two or three times. It’s fun but it’s also work. I think about how I could make it more fun. I don’t think that that’s because it’s practical, but it’s because of responsibility.”

On the other hand, when he monitors his own acting, he shows another side of himself. Kwak Si Yang seriously stated, “When I watch my acting I watch seriously. I don’t watch it while thinking that I did that well. There always seems to be a question mark stuck. While thinking like ‘Why did I do that?’ or ‘Why did I pronounce it like that?’ I try to fix it. In order to show what I thought about, I want to be able to show perfect acting.”

Recently, he and Kim So Yeon both made a cameo in the first episode of MBC’s new Wednesday Thursday drama ‘One More Happy Ending’ as a divorced couple. When asked about that, Si Yang said, “In WGM we’re sweet and lovey-dovey, but being able to act and show a different side of ourselves was interesting and fun.” He also said, “It was a lot of fun. It was my first time shooting something that was a romantic comedy, although it was short. It was also interesting to act. I thought that it would be great if I could film a romcom later.”

• Like 24

35 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Berries,

I does not know how paste this video here,  you may like go to the below facebook link & watch Siyang playing that games 

with Soyeon before...inside this video, they ask him chose Kim Soyeon or that actress which partner with Siyang drama "All well"

Ooh, that video seems like a lot of fun, I'm gonna translate it haha. And here's it embedded :) 

And So Yeon could probably learn a lot about Si Yang through that video haha.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Ooh, that video seems like a lot of fun, I'm gonna translate it haha. And here's it embedded :) 

And So Yeon could probably learn a lot about Si Yang through that video haha.

Haha he choose older women instead of younger ones. Soyeon should watch this and learn more about him.

• Like 12

Thanks thesuiife547for translate Siyang interview...for Newsen article! I LOVE IT:lol:

Pls do so for the video as well so all berries can understand it....i love Siyang reaction on this...i felt he seem quite shy whenever  Soyeon name was mentioned in any of his interview:D

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Berries,

LOL...thought So Yeon is his 'wife'.......he would naturally say her name over his co-star....what's your views, berries? :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jl08 said:

LOL...thought So Yeon is his 'wife'.......he would naturally say her name over his co-star....what's your views, berries? :)

First, it is an uninspired question. I wanted to use a strong word but I`ve refrained myself. I think he did well. He treated with humor the question and avoided it a clear answer. Smart young man. The other non answer it would have been the classic.... both but it is not very appropriate with his "married" status.  I don`t know why kmedia keeps insisting with this. 

I think I am in a minority here (or maybe the only one) that doesn`t believe SiSo are in a "relationship" outside WGM more than friendship. I am glad they contact each other sometimes outside WGM, that means that they are more comfortable with each other and they are becoming real friends. Like he said in the interview, they have fun but it is still work. But, I do believe that they are genuine liking each other, appreciating each other, they are honest with what they react/say despite the fact that WGM did give them a theme to improvise each time they met. The real test of what might happen if they go from reel to real is after the show, when everybody will wake up from this fantasy, when they will sort their feelings. I don`t have any thoughts about that, but I find it funny sometimes to read the other berries` wishful thinking. :D In reality, So yeon and Miss Choi (I don`t know the actress` name) are both his coworkers.

Now, I bet the same question will be ask again to Soyeon this time (maybe press conference). Facepalm... and this time she has to chose from three man. :D Tough time to avoid this question. She can`t say I like three of them. :w00t: If I was her, I would joke ... saying "How can you ask me this question when I am "married"?"

On a side note, Si Yang`s friend/singing group buddy, Ahn Hyo Seop has joined Happy Home. I don`t know if he and So yeon  will have a scene together but it will be nice if they will do have one. I think it is really possible if Si Yang will visit the filming set for an WGM episode.

Now back on SiSo WGM paradise. Tomorrow we`ll see Soyeon doing the event for Si yang`s bday. I can`t wait to see what she prepared for him and his reaction/ response.

• Like 20

47 minutes ago, larus said:

If I was her, I would joke ... saying "How can you ask me this question when I am "married"?"

this will be the safest and yet THE BEST ANSWER of her if she will be asked in her drama confe.

Siyang chose himself instead of his wife: OK. actually it was NOT OK. i wont be hypocrite here if somehow i felt "a little" pinch in my heart haha. He should be more consistent, aigoo, but i gather myself again and thought maybe the question was different?!

or this answer will be "part" of his plan to make his wife somewhat - JEALOUS. because she is really kind and nice. she whined, yes but pulled herself and made excused to lighten the mood and not to make big out of it. to loosen herself more. To be more open of her feelings.

If that is so then i will forgive you Shiyang hehe.

just you know berries here. I LOVE Shiyang more, and I want the best for them (Soyeon) it's just that I didn't like his "answer".

"If she's jealous... She cares."

@thesuitelife547 thanks for the video with answers kekeke. i love all his answers: Innocent (and sexy in his mind is Kim Soyeon) older, personality, long hair,  (selective me) :D

• Like 8

Here's the video on Dailymotion with subtitles. If it's not available, I forget which one is or isn't, then I can upload it other places as well :) 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pang9 

33 minutes ago, larus said:

I think I am in a minority here (or maybe the only one) that doesn`t believe SiSo are in a "relationship" outside WGM more than friendship. I am glad they contact each other sometimes outside WGM, that means that they are more comfortable with each other and they are becoming real friends. Like he said in the interview, they have fun but it is still work. But, I do believe that they are genuine liking each other, appreciating each other, they are honest with what they react/say despite the fact that WGM did give them a theme to improvise each time they met. The real test of what might happen if they go from reel to real is after the show, when everybody will wake up from this fantasy, when they will sort their feelings. I don`t have any thoughts about that, but I find it funny sometimes to read the other berries` wishful thinking. :D In reality, So yeon and Miss Choi (I don`t know the actress` name) are both his coworkers.

I also feel the same way. While I don't think that they are in a relationship, they do have a friendship. I just hope that that friendship will extend beyond the show once their time on it is done. They seem to really enjoy each other right now and I wish that they would continue their friendship. Anything else they decide to do is up to them :) 

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, larus said:

First, it is an uninspired question. I wanted to use a strong word but I`ve refrained myself. I think he did well. He treated with humor the question and avoided it a clear answer. Smart young man. The other non answer it would have been the classic.... both but it is not very appropriate with his "married" status.  I don`t know why kmedia keeps insisting with this. 

Now, I bet the same question will be ask again to Soyeon this time (maybe press conference). Facepalm... and this time she has to chose from three man. :D Tough time to avoid this question. She can`t say I like three of them. :w00t: If I was her, I would joke ... saying "How can you ask me this question when I am "married"?"

On a side note, Si Yang`s friend/singing group buddy, Ahn Hyo Seop has joined Happy Home. I don`t know if he and So yeon  will have a scene together but it will be nice if they will do have one. I think it is really possible if Si Yang will visit the filming set for an WGM episode.

Now back on SiSo WGM paradise. Tomorrow we`ll see Soyeon doing the event for Si yang`s bday. I can`t wait to see what she prepared for him and his reaction/ response.

You are not alone @larus, I am sorry to all the berries that I have to say this but I have the feeling that they are only friends, whatever it happened in WGM is just work, like he said. Or may be I don't want to have high hope then I will be disappointed later.

He chooses "Oh my ghostess" instead of WGM, I felt somehow betrayed. Just my opinion and observance. Please don't get upset.

• Like 10

Actually, my heart sank at Kwak Si Yang's answers. Lol.....He avoided So Yeon's name and he picked Oh My Ghostess over WGM. Plus he said WGM was fun but work. OUCH.

Is the real Si Yang showing? :)

I hope So Yeon does not get hurt by falling in love with him....because he does try to send signals which might have misled her...and berries too?

Ok, don't get upset. It's just my opinion and feelings after seeing his interview answers here. It reminded me of the script left in his bag by his female co-star when he avoided the answer. Logically, So Yeon deserves a mention as she is his wife in WGM and no one will fault him if he chose her right?

So Yeon is too nice. 

• Like 9

I saw the video with the quiz. It was funny. It is really hard to answer. Many times we love both choices.

Latte, and chicken are So yeon`s favorite too. And summer.

He had to react very quickly. He avoided the answer about his costars and he hesitated when he had to choose between his drama and WGM. He chose the drama. He was honest. As an actor I understand that he likes acting more than presenting himself in a reality show. 

Innocent or sexy... he wanted to combine them... well, So yeon is both. :D

look or personality.... she has both.

long hair. 

And he chose older then young.

Indirectly his preferences matched with SoYeon in many points. If all those are overlapping actually with So yeon is another thing. Only he knows that. :)

• Like 14

ok i have a question: 

was this interview came up "after" that interview when he said that he did contact her and asked to eat together?

which came first?

if yes, then i understand him 100% because he somehow aware of the haters.

if not, returned to my previous post.

kekeke.

happy thoughts berries we can be upset sometimes but at the end of the day we chose to be happy because we want the best of/for them.

fighting!

• Like 10

My only hope is that Si Yang will stay grounded with all the recent publicity which gave him a very high profile in the entertainment industry. It's easy to get carried away. 

My other hope is that So Yeon will not be hurt by him. She can show him the true meaning of staying humble after 22 years. Admirable. :)

Shipping or not, she deserves someone who loves her and has no qualms about making it known when asked to choose. Someone who does not see her as work. :)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

My only hope is that Si Yang will stay grounded with all the recent publicity which gave him a very high profile in the entertainment industry. It's easy to get carried away. 

My other hope is that So Yeon will not be hurt by him. She can show him the true meaning of staying humble after 22 years. Admirable. :)

Shipping or not, she deserves someone who loves her and has no qualms about making it known when asked to choose. Someone who does not see her as work. :)

Me too, I feel like I want to cry now. I just pray for So Yeon. So Yeon, stay strong, stay humble, I always support you. 

• Like 10