[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Dear berries...

Do u think siyang is left hand person? Why he always make a fighting hand with his left hand???

I dont really know siyang before wgm so i dont know his habit before but I think he got this habit after he bought couple item with his goddess ane . Chuaaa:phew::phew::phew::P

• Like 8

1 hour ago, khairunni said:

Dear Berries, lets keep our  comments about polkadots Si Yang only on this thread, because he got positive comments with that suit

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=023&aid=0003130286

2016012601204_0_99_20160126103403.jpg?ty

The article said (helped by GT)

Kwak Si Yang attended the VIP premiere of simple white shirt and sneakers to match the dresses with polka dots, revealing a smooth masculine attracted attention .

He folded the jacket sleeves rolled up , with slightly exerted a sense that here was a point of bracelet

------

Okay Si Yang, they got you. And we all forgive the stylish since the point was the bracelet ;) 

Although i can't accept Siyang Polka dots suit but i accepted it after i noticed his left sleeve was rolled up & not the right sleeve! Obviously, our berries favourite & Siyang's precious Gift to his Soyeon: "Walk Beside Me" ( Bracelet )....Like What Siyang say, he loyal to his wife now..He telling the public : I'm Fully Occupied:)

• Like 11

18 hours ago, khairunni said:

Then, He even confessed, he didn't prepared that kind of surprises for his girlfriend, its clear, only So Yeon received his big gifts. If someone (next few years) want to be his girl friend, if she is not So Yeon, she will back away, slowly but sure, when she read this. Only a girl like So Yeon deserve received that events, then, that girl will full of doubts and worries. This is one of so many ways Si Yang stated: he is taken. 

And I always remember in cosmopolitan interview, Si Yang will not conceal his dating (relationship) if So Yeon be his girl friend. 

@khairunni  one thing make me reminded of mc comment

I really suprise when soyeon said honestly that the first time she prepared some dosirak for somebody (cosmopolitan ep).

And the MC park min sun comment : she doesnt need to prepare it

And wendy comment : because he (siyang) will fall in to soyeon more.

Yay...at this moment I am really sure they are have feeling for each other.  And the feeling growing up each 2 week that they met. And sincere to each other. They not see as partner only but try their best to make each other happy. 

I do really sincere pray for both, Please be happy siyang ah soyeon ah. :wub:

• Like 18

@catgoh92  You r JANG….Thank u I like u Chingu

But I am confused Siyang answer " During show broadcast" is it mean they watching together their broadcast? 

Hehehe actually how many time you have a meal together with your yousin ane siyang ah? you said at the radio star…off wgm you just met 1 time on christmas day. CHUAAAA:w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@catgoh92  You r JANG….Thank u I like u Chingu

But I am confused Siyang answer " During show broadcast" is it mean they watching together their broadcast? 

Hehehe actually how many time you have a meal together with your yousin ane siyang ah? you said at the radio star…off wgm you just met 1 time on christmas day. CHUAAAA:w00t::w00t::w00t:

I think it meant that during Saturday's live broadcast, he texted her that he is watching the broadcast as well. I am sure when they see each other's black room interview, they will talk or message each other 

• Like 15

@catgoh92

Thank you for your translation. Really appreciate it. Was this the latest interview and may I know what was this for? Thanks, berry.   :)

See, I told you Si Yang doesn't tell lies.....he did not say that he met So Yeon privately only once. He only divulged one of their private meetings so all of us are berry excited that we are happy with their 'one' meeting since he said they met for Christmas.....we felt like cloud 9 already! So now we know he calls her for meals.....I don't know which moon or galaxies up there we're all floating around!! :D

Wait a minute, shouldn't it be Siso who should be floating up there with their private moments and LOVE? The next time you see bright shining stars in the darkness it means our beloved SiSo couple are having a date cos their beautiful aura lights up even the darkest night.

I'm so glad that Si Yang chose to speak the truth instead of hiding the real status of their relationship. I don't know for sure if they're dating but it looks like the signs are healthy that they meet outside WGM. I'm praying that Si Yang will open up more to So Yeon towards a more balanced relationship because I noticed that he tends to be more on his guard - like So Yeon thanking him when pouring the soju and speaking from her heart but Si Yang was just echoing the fact that she was more comfortable around him now and hope they'll stay happy. He did not really share what's in his heart and for me, that's a bit worrying. Is it really because of his capricorn nature?

Anyway, I'm really loving their games moments in bed and that's so beautiful together, with Si Yang's loud happy laughter echoing in the night and So Yeon's whinning and their near drunk state of dancing.....each moment in this episode is so beautiful. Si Yang was noticeably nervous when So Yeon was going in to bathe as you can see his hands were clasped together on his thighs but he was trying not to show it.

"I might take a peek" - looks like his mind has desires too.   LOL.....

It's just so amazing that they can make each other laugh so happily like Si Yang teasing her with the ruler and So Yeon pretending to be giddy when she was going to take the plates - did you hear Si Yang's laughter at that?  I love his laughter here.

To be honest, I love them so much and hope they'll really fall in love with each other forever that at times, I'm so afraid if they don't. WGM never had a good clean record of a lasting real marriage but I hope SiSo couple will be the first to fall in love and have a real wedding through their destiny in WGM.

Call me selfish but I'm glad Si Yang was honest to say that he'll cry if the contract was not extended. I hope he'll express more as it looks like So Yeon is  the one opening up more now. It looks like they bring joy to everyone in contact with them cos they're so sweet and beautiful together.   :D

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@catgoh92

Thank you for your translation. Really appreciate it. Was this the latest interview and may I know what was this for? Thanks, berry.  

I saw this because @seesaw_love link. I thought if I can help in translating. 

Yea this interview was done on 25th. So pretty new. It was a loooong interview talking about his acting career and stuff so I only took out those related to Soyeon

• Like 14

Thanks catgoh92...so happy of Siyang answer in their relationship.

Can feel from starting, they are naturally become close friend & the way our Siso Couple hold hands reflected their current relationship have gone up to another level.....

Hope our dream come true....berries...i really hope LOVE ANGELS will lead them & overcome any obstacle...KSY:heart:KSY

• Like 13

I can see why Si Yang's ideal is a charming woman who matches him well.....

photo 2016-01-26_zpsozzp15pj.png

Yes, we know that, Si Yang. We can see why people are drawn to your wife. You too.

photo 2016-01-26 2_zpshdehpbmt.png

Her cute child-like demeanor....I did it for you so you must do it for me? Nampyeonim is not giving in for her own good.

He may be younger but he's firm when he needs to be.   :)

photo 2016-01-26 7_zpsmxwp5dv8.png

Innocently and unknowingly playing into the hands of her nampyeonim who totally enjoys teasing her so much.......

automatically wanting to hug this cutie yeobo of his....

photo 2016-01-26 6_zpsnenqgzb9.png

Hoping that her 'strict' nampyeonim will give chance to her if she whines a bit.....instead, he imitates her and  prolongs his teasing.

photo 2016-01-27 2_zpsjdwkvl6q.png

Wifey is so lovably cute and cuddly that even the firm nampyeonim can't have enough of her - hugging her, resting his cheek on her warm small back, and playing with her soft tender fingers at the same time....infatuation is contagious in the face of a charming wife

With such an adorable charismatic wife beside you like Kim So Yeon, who needs Julia Roberts's charm? SiYang, you just need to stay infatuated and intoxicated with wifey's inner and outer deadly charm forever, enough to last you both a lifetime of happiness.    :D

I wish SiSo couple a slow and steady journey together full of love and warmth always.

• Like 21

Listen Berries!

Now that Si Yang has admitted he contacts So Yeon outside of WGM, and asks her out for meals and where she is and what she is doing and is she watching the broadcast, I have completely went AWOL on this one.

At this point, I am already picking out baby names. Forgive me for my shipping enthusiasm. But this is the most realistic ACTUAL couple on the show right now. We can nix the Bbyu couple, because they are both idols, young idols, whose agencies will absolutely NOT allow them to actually date at this point in their careers. The Oh Ye couple is a mystery. They are funny to watch, but there is something missing with them as well. There are times when Min Suk is very loving and nurturing with Ye Won and she reacts in an almost violent way. Makes me believe that she is acting.

But not SiSo. They have developed a genuine friendship. You can tell, you can feel it. The fact that they regularly communicate outside of WGM seals it for me. So, what should we name the kids. If it's a girl, I like the name Kwak Yoo Mi, and if it is a boy, I am feeling Kwak Yoo Jun. Let's prepare for the baby shower. We already had the wedding, next are the babies.

I really hope that they get to meet each other's families at some point. Can't you just see So Yeon's mom gushing over her son-in-law. :):) And what about his family? I think they would fall head over heels for So Yeon. Let's keep our fingers and our toes crossed berries!

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@jl08 I must to rewatch @seesaw_love hugging slow mo video, why I cant see siyang also caressing soyeon hand at the same time he hugging soyeon.

@nubianlegalmind Thank u I like u'r shipper enthusiasm. :blush::blush:

Keep in faith they fate to each other.:wub:

Lol...it is not very obvious but you can see that Si Yang's fingers moved a bit cos he's holding So Yeon's fingers too. 

It's just too sweet - the back hug. Really love them. This couple is so adorable. :)

• Like 8