[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

4 hours ago, jl08 said:

I

The question was not whether he likes So Yeon. The question was honestly/sincerely how Si Yang finds So Yeon I think.

Si Yang could have answered "So Yeon is very nice and we get along very well" or " I enjoyed being with her" but he didn't. He replied right away "Nomu Chuwa" (likes her very much). The commentator seeks his confirmation by saying "Chuwayo" and he still answered yes. That must have been his pure feelings. Sweet and heart-warming. Just like him - a man of few words who guards his secrets to himself but for once, he seems happy to reveal his inner feelings and share with the world. So Yeon must be really special.     :)

Good point!!! Gosh this guy doesn't help me at all. I'm still living in my delululand regarding both them, thanks to his answer!

@thesuitelife547 Thank you for the translation!!!! You're the best!!!

OMG I laughed so hard when I saw his dance! :D:D:D And it's interesting he danced with H.O.T song, didn't So Yeon got rumored that she dated H.O.T's singer aaaaages ago? Forgot his name.

And couldn't he ask 1 of his sisters or perhaps his mother regarding where to buy a nice cake? He is born and bred in Seoul, after all????? What a lame excuse hahahahahaha Guys are all the same. Using same old trick to meet the girls they like! :D:D 

20 hours ago, keight314 said:

Good morning.

haha LOL-ing @auroratasya are we really allowed to discuss this kind of "pupils look" of SiYang? 

I almost fell on my chair.

Reveal hidden contents

not only that...the way he look up to her eyes down to her lips...

i'm really worried while watching their photo shoots in bed - aired in TV afternoon during Saturday.

i don't know with others, but maybe because i'm not into matured rated drama scenes.

i find it really something that only for matured audience. wdyt?

their poses was like a  *fore play   

the hand caressing while driving are my all time favorites...how comfortable it is for a just "virtual marriage" only.

they don't need to do that...don't you think?

i'm hoping that SoYeon will be braved enough to hold SiYang because she is beginning to fall for him... (my own observation)

Spoiler

Oh yeah, I thought the same way too - it was like  foreplay that I sometimes feel sorry for him whenever I watch their photoshoot segment. His face when she climbed on him..... LOL.  It's harder for men than for women to hold that - don't you think? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kappy said:

I understand more Si Yang's reasoning in the marriage extension epi for not wanting to hurt more if they break up later vs. hurting less if they were to break up now.  But both he and the rest of us also know ""Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

They can always pursue their relationship after WGM, like the other couple - I forgot their name. They decided to quit WGM so they can become a real couple because they acknowledged that the feelings were mutual but in the end the relationship didn't work out so they broke up, sadly. 

And I think there is big chance for OhYeah couple to do the same, as Oh Min Suk also said in his BRI that he would like to break WGM's taboo that nobody becomes real (married for real) after WGM. I hope this will encourage Si Yang to do the same.

The thing is, if they are with WGM, at least they will have arranged meetings, put it into their schedules, rather than trying to adjust each other's schedules privately so they can meet. Especially now that So Yeon will be in a drama - she will be as busy as Si Yang as well, doing live filming from dawn to late night every day. So at least if they stick with WGM a bit longer, they can maintain their relationship on the pretense of meeting for WGM filming (my delulu, I know). Too many celebrities broke up because they didn't have enough time to maintain their relationship, to have a time to meet. The feelings would drift away and ultimately they will break up. They do need WGM at this stage so I'm glad both he and she dared to take the step and extended the contract (though, as she said, his fans might not like it! I guess it's because she's older and he's a handsome rising star. Silly fans! She's a goddess! They should be proud that their bias has a goddess by his side and should be happy if their bias is happy too!!!).

• Like 12

I have uploaded the full Radio Star episode on Google Drive here (it's still processing right now): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_RfCvpJYjIsbVVSMk9rWFhVTms/view?usp=sharing

3 minutes ago, auroratasya said:

The thing is, if they are with WGM, at least they will have arranged meetings, put it into their schedules, rather than trying to adjust each other's schedules so they can meet. Especially now that So Yeon will be in a drama - she will be as busy as Si Yang as well, doing live filming from dawn to late night every day. So at least if they stick with WGM a bit longer, they can maintain their relationship on the pretense of meeting for WGM filming (my delulu, I know). Too many celebrities broke up because they didn't have enough time to maintain their relationship, to have a time to meet. The feelings would drift away and ultimately they will break up. They do need WGM at this stage so I'm glad both he and she dared to take the step and extended the contract (though, as she said, his fans might not like it! - since she's older and he's a rising star. Silly fans! She's a goddess! They should be proud that their bias has a goddess by his side and should be happy if their bias is happy too!!!).

I think more than meeting Si Yang and So Yeon seem to text each other more off camera, their individual schedules may be a part of that reason, though. I also don't think that So Yeon will be as busy with a weekend drama, they seem to have a bit more flexibility in their scheduling because they only air on Saturday and Sunday haha. I think it'll also be helpful that the weekend drama So Yeon is in will be on MBC so maybe one of the future episodes will be on set or something, maybe Si Yang surprising her? It happened before with Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi on WGM, she was staring in a daily drama on MBC and he visited her once, to my knowledge. 

And as far as I know, Si Yang doesn't have another project lined up and may not for a little while, in regards to dramas. He may be cast/film a movie, but it'll probably be a month or so before he's casted in a drama. He'll probably be a possibility in a springtime drama maybe? I think MBC might pick him up as a supporting role or something, at least that's what I hope for. If not that, he did mention on Radio Star today, in a short couple of comments, how he's like the second bomb for his agency, Starhaus Entertainment, so they'll surely try to get something with him since Lee Min Ho (who Si Yang regards as the first bomb) is/will be heading to do his mandatory military service. So when Lee Min Ho goes, then Si Yang may be the only large name that they currently have under, so the agency will probably be searching for Si Yang to do something, something that would get him a lot of exposure.

But that was probably the reason behind So Yeon thanking his agency. She knows he's a rising star and that he'll get a lot of exposure and she was probably thinking about how he debuted only a year ago and she debuted almost 21 years ago. I'd say that rather than his fans not wanting him on the program, which it seems like he's garnered a lot of fans from the program, it would be his agency that would take him out as they search for more projects because there is the possibility of scheduling conflicts, which is why I hope that he gets casted in something on MBC. Same network means that they can combine filmings easier and better.

• Like 16

Not sure if was posted here in this topic, but since is related her (So Yeon) new drama, he is confirmed as her husband.

Lee Pil-Mo cast in upcoming MBC drama series “Happy Home” (literal title) http://asianwiki.com/Happy_Home 

Ver tradução

Link permanente da imagem incorporada

00:24 - 13 de jan de 2016

Responder

Retweetar

Curtir

Mais
Edited by Elen da Palma
  • Like 9

7 hours ago, jl08 said:

I'm very happy if Si Yang meant what he said about liking So Yeon for real. I remember he does not like people lying so that should be the truth from him.

Berries's dream is in good progress with this answer from Si Yang. I hope So Yeon returns his feelings which I think she does.

Now, let's pray they'll spend more private time together, slowly, slowly get to know each other better, making each day a heart-fluttering day like the first time. How I love their song. It suits them so much.

My only prayer  is that the paparazzi don't spoil things  for them. I hope they love SiSo too much, just like us, and will leave them alone and  bless them.

I'm really very happy that Si Yang spoke from his heart from ep 5 onwards where he wished it was not an imaginery marriage because he wants to be by her side to protect her and in ep 7, he told her friends that he was sincere. It reflects on his good upbringing - loyalty and sincerity,  just like So Yeon.    :)

I hope and pray that they will love each other forever.

P/S: I noticed the words about "under such circumstances you have to say yes".

Really? :)

The question was not whether he likes So Yeon. The question was honestly/sincerely how Si Yang finds So Yeon I think.

Si Yang could have answered "So Yeon is very nice and we get along very well" or " I enjoyed being with her" but he didn't. He replied right away "Nomu Chuwa" (really likes her). The commentator seeks his confirmation by saying "Chuayo" and he still answered yes. That must have been his pure feelings. Sweet and heart-warming. Just like him - a man of few words who guards his secrets to himself but for once, he seems happy to reveal his inner feelings and share with the world. So Yeon must be really special.     :)

Omo. I went to sleep at page 250 and wake up early morning at page 252 (but only able to read properly now) :) . This thread was surely excited last night simply from an appearance of just one of them, in an hour show. Imagine what it will be when both of them show up LIVE together tonight :D . 

I am so happy it's confirm that he said he likes her for real.. Of course he can't saiy otherwise, but seeing their interaction so far (the latest one we've seen was the MBC entertainment award night on Dec 29), don't we all agree that was an honest answer, not just for diplomacy? And called her to help choosing a Christmas cake..what? When we know that he is that meticulous one who knows how to do many things, he can even bake one by himself? What a sweet excuse to make a move on a girl :D . And knowing his personality, he couldn't possibly meet her empty handed, on Christmas day. I am curious what is his christmas gift for her, and what did she give him in return? But that's their privacy so I am satisfy enough to know that he is starting his moves now. ;) . 

The fact that their meeting on Christmas was left out of Dispatch' eyes, is a good thing. This is because: 1. they are still in WGM that Dispatch won't get any shocking news by revealing their meeting off screen,  2. They are not the idols with hardcore fanbase who will caused more surprise and impact should a dating rumour/news/confirmation is revealed.  I knew that Ohye cp also met offscreen several times, and none of their meetings were covered by Dispatch.  Same will go with Siso cp meeting offscreen. it's only that Siso is the private type person, if not because of the question in Radio Star, we will never know about them meeting on Christmas. So thank you, Radio Star :D . And we expect to see them answer many questions like this in the future, please ;)

In conclusion, I am glad  they still get some priviledge to meet outside wgm off the paparazzi eyes, although of course, not as comfortable as what normal couple can do. And I sense that he won't just stop at Chrismas, there'll be more meeting outside wgm between them, including visiting her house to meet omonim. Oh what a happy week :) 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

They met 5 times in December!   :phew::wub:

schedue_zpsvgpqujyh.jpg

Can I say it's six times? There is one more meeting still left uncover: the recording session. Knowing Soyeon's stiff movement, I don't think 1x practice is enough for her. And based on the above schedule on Dec 18, I think they finished practice at night so it was late for Soyeon to attend her reunion w falling for innocence casts. Actually, never mind. Just meet up as much as your heart's content, you two lovebirds :blush:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Siso couple as awards presenter at 25th Seoul Music Awards 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000101247

OMO !!! :w00t:

as far i know, its rare thing for wgm cp to have cp's projects outside wgm or maybe it is ? lol i m becoming greedy now, wish for commercials, dramas,movies, anything that have siso both, ameeen....:D

• Like 15

@seesaw_love

Thanks for the good news about SiSo presenting the awards at the SMA.  Even the angels are looking after this sweet couple.  I hope these are signs of a  wonderful beginning for Si Yang and So Yeon as a real couple in future.   :)

• Like 14

Just finish watched Siyang in Radio Star, wonder that nice Xmas Cake was for who? The most funny parts is, when Siyang admit likes Soyeon, BIG :heart:came out from his face!  Soyeon must be happy to heard that ! 

O..thanks seesaw loves, you make me look foward again tonight ...our loving couple again! 

They sure hold hands tightly in tonight's awards...wonder did they hold hands too when they went to see the Nice Xmas Cake ?:lol:

• Like 9