[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

8 minutes ago, kappy said:

Arriving together hand-in-hand and pretty much stickin' with it.  The other WGM couples were not quite like this.

Hands down !!! Totally with you on this !! While i was typing my earlier thoughts, it crossed my mind too !!! :wub:

• Like 10

Their seats positions also can explain everything

When the award just started

2015_MBC_%B9%E6%BC%DB%BF%AC%BF%B9%B4%EB%

I don't want to compare with other couple but you can see the differences.

After the kiss on stage performance

They were increasingly stick like a glue. How deep the feelings they got, this positions lil bit explained ;) 

And bonuses

Spoiler

I don't care people said the first performance was awkward, but they were still outstanding. So Yeon's milky white skin show off her legs really eyes catching. They both actors, but they could manage the performance well. Without any mistake. And they surely made EXO fans visited MBC yt channel because of reactions after the kiss :D 

And after he got his wish and she kissed him, they still had to perform as announcer, but their smile like they are the happiest couple

Si Yang's eyes...went to....her wife. Proud husband.

So Yeon's name was called

I just realized that OhYea couple changed their seat with Bybyu couple. Seems So Yeon's respected Kang Yewon because she was also nominated. No wonder So Yeon forgot to hug her husband.

Who did win? But who was happier?

And during So Yeon's winning speech

His proud smile, priceless

Someone envy staring at him

And this is it

How perfect he is as husband, he is still my boy ;)

More photos, you can find here

http://m.blog.naver.com/guim84/220582891535

Full credit to the blogger owner

• Like 13

Tomorrow! New episode tomorrow! :D

There are some articles about next episode. Using Raw translation, It seams that the mission card says that if one of them does not appear at 9 o'clock in the given venue, the contract is terminated. So yeon asked him how he is going to call her after the ending contract (if they will not extend) and said she would hate to hear him calling her noona. He will not answer making her nervous (disturbed).   So Yeon will visit a friend in counseling her troubled mind. I guess that friend is indeed Suan like one berry here mentioned earlier. 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/820091

• Like 10

I noticed one of the lady in front of the table turned back & shake Soyeon's hand when Siyang was called on stage, she seemed to congrats Soyeon's husband won the award. 

Really engross repeating watching the MBC award....KSY couple are so Loving, even sit next to each others, their hands are like "Super Glue"....Really have to thanks the PD who sit beside them, she done a great job! She should get the award too.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, chris3975 said:

@ChuMills DejaVu Let us all merry berries hold hands together and brace ourselves for tomorrow !!!! :rolleyes::wub:

Yes... lets do that... :wub:

@khairunni its look like there's another men who seem stun with the hype and excitement vibe from our Blueberries 

And it's look like both of them got excited every time one of their name out as the winner... 

Btw did you notice when So Yeon talking to the girl in frone of her when Si Yang win and walk to the stage... she look so happy and proud... did she told her that men is her husband? I bet she is... because she is so proud to have him even it's look like she like to bragging about him to anyone she know. :lol:

@seesaw_love yes... i lIke that picture too... he seem worried during the semi rapping style speech which is So Yeon signature... but then he smile wide once his wife mention his name... 

Can't wait for tomorrow... 

My dear berrie's we end the year so awesomely... and the extending of the contract will be a good start for our Blueberries and hope the happiness and the love they have will be a good start for us too... happiness bring many good things... amen...

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

I noticed one of the lady in front of the table turned back & shake Soyeon's hand when Siyang was called on stage, she seemed to congrats Soyeon's husband won the award. 

Really engross repeating watching the MBC award....KSY couple are so Loving, even sit next to each others, their hands are like "Super Glue"....Really have to thanks the PD who sit beside them, she done a great job! She should get the award too.

LOL.....agree with you that the PD should be rewarded for doing a good job with our SiSo couple.  She paved the way for them to find love with each other. Boy, it  is surely the greatest love of all times.  They are soooo  good for each other! :D

And I totally lost count of the times that I kept repeating their segments in the MBC  show! Their stage charisma is daebak!

Edited by jl08
  • Like 8

Last night KBS red carpet.   Dunno why MBC doesnt hv an official clip right from the start of the red carpet like KBS does.  So far i only see a picture that Siyang helps Soyeon down the car and some other clips here and there walking down the red carpet.  

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

It must been Yoo Sun, her friend/ colleague from Namoo. I don`t remember the scene but they were exchanging cheering, support for one another the whole evening. She was at next table (Real Men- Female version)  very close to So Yeon.  :)

48 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Is she the PD? I thought the PD is a man. I thought she is one the producers of WGM. In her speech she thanked producers Seong Hye Jun and Lee Yu Na who always supported her by telling her that she is doing a good job on the show. I thought the woman from the table is one of them but if the PD is also a woman ... is so cool!

Edit: After I searched a little, I found out that Seong Hye Jun ( Sun Hye Yoon) is the PD. Yeap... She is a woman. I like it. :)

• Like 12

@khairunni

I really love your picture story of our SiSo couple! It really is a pleasure to watch them being so sweet together whether walking the red carpet, protecting her from further accidents, holding hands tightly not letting go, throwing sweet glances at each other, grabbing hands tightly just before the winners are called, dancing so beautifully together although it's simple and short, and smiling so happily with each other.....giving moral support in times of need, acknowledging each other as a couple and shouting to the world that they are in love with their awesome kiss smack on the lips in front of a full audience!

Daebak!

• Like 13

I have kept watching their dance and kiss scene and I think I understand why EXO members were so envious of SiSo's daebak kiss cos it was Si Yang who stole the final kiss from So Yeon literally while she was taking her own sweet time to reach his lips (maybe she was nervous or due to his height? LOL). They were probaby wishing that  they could steal  that kiss too!

Si Yang couldn't wait. He just had to plant a quick kiss on her lips while at the same time sealing his ownership of her.  Just so that everyone knows the score that she's his! Was it pre-planned by our dear nampyeonim to plant that kiss or he couldn't resist at that moment  cos of the pair of delicious lips in front of him? Either way, it was the greatest moment of the night. Well done, SiSo! :)

He'll probably be glad that he did that after seeing his handsome competitors - EXO members!    :D

Seriously, his red carpet walk with So Yeon and by himself was such a contrast. By himself, he usually smiles with closed lips and not much sparkle - more of a polite smile. I hope he's not unwell cos he really looked a bit off colour at the KBS show. He deserves a good break so hope he gets away with So Yeon for  a good honeymoon just  before she starts work.

With his wife, he totally sparkles with his wide smile showing his white teeth and his face  crinkles with his shyness and happiness. He looks so happy with So Yeon besides him. Likewise for her, she has come to rely on him and she too, sparkles in  his presence.

May 2016 may the year for both of them as a couple in real life since they bring so much happiness and sunshine to each other as well as so much blessings and good luck to each other!  I hope they'll manage their relationship well admist their busy schedules. So long as marriage and family is their goal, I'm sure they  can attain all that they aim for, especially finding love  with each other.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, larus said:

Tomorrow! New episode tomorrow! :D

There are some articles about next episode. Using Raw translation, It seams that the mission card says that if one of them does not appear at 9 o'clock in the given venue, the contract is terminated. So yeon asked him how he is going to call her after the ending contract (if they will not extend) and said she would hate to hear him calling her noona. He will not answer making her nervous (disturbed).   So Yeon will visit a friend in counseling her troubled mind. I guess that friend is indeed Suan like one berry here mentioned earlier. 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/820091

I remembered one of berries posted siyang selfie with fans on that day 4 dec...so I guess he just spending time walk around until 9 pm until the time he should meet with soyeon.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Kwak SiYang Thailand said:

20151231204436537_005_prev_99_2015123120

..manjjitnampyeon is soooo handsome.. But we know, that something or rather someone is Missing.. Thus, sparks in his eyes lessen too.. 

..been watching their prod for countless times already.. Cant get over with thsir Cuteness and sweetness.. Thus, thus, this ahjumma is sooo berry, berry happy... And starting the new year with a lot of good news from uri couple..i hope, another good news will float from somewhere.. Like.. they were caught dating outside WGM.. Hehehe.. One can hope, right?? :phew: ;)

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, Alilla said:

I remembered one of berries posted siyang selfie with fans on that day 4 dec...so I guess he just spending time walk around until 9 pm until the time he should meet with soyeon.

Or..he went around to buy more durable couple bracelet for both of them... One that cant be detached forever ...'Overimagination activated' :D:D:D 

• Like 12

2015 KBS Drama Awards

by girlfriday | December 31, 2015 | 86 Comments

KBS really was the breakout actors’ red carpet. Kwak Shi-yang is yet another newcomer to keep an eye on: He was in Persevere, Gu Hae-ra and Oh My Ghostess this year before headlining the KBS daily It’ll Be Okay. It’s not the best suit, but he has such cute boyish charm. May 2016 bring exciting new roles for all the breakout stars! Happy New Year!
kbs15_kwakshiyang2.jpg
kbs15_kwakshiyang1.jpg
  • Like 12

2. [+722, -37] They were supposed to pretend like they're kissing but Kwak Shi Yang did it for real so Kim So Yeon was caught off guard

Read this in one of  the blogposts on the MBC show - http://kkuljaem.blogspot.sg/2015/12/mbc-entertainment-awards-sungjae-joy.html

Quite upset with most comments about the Excellence Awards winners, and that why WGM and Real Men females are the winners blah blah... don't understand why a down to earth nice girl like So Yeon has negative backlash about her win but I'll take it as jealousy and childishness. Anyway, I love my SiSo couple too much to bother..

They deserve their win.  WGM is a breakthrough for So Yeon for sure. I'm really glad that she participated (I'm fine with  A list stars taking part cos  I think we get to see the real side and  it's fun too)  and who knows, heaven has  its  own way of match-making 2 beautiful beings.  :)

• Like 9

@jl08  if i have the video clip i would have share.   That's why i am wondering why MBC do not have full clip for red carpet. 

Didnt i share these two photos?   gosh... too many things to share till i over look these two photos !   Spot her favourite coffee in second photo.  

credit weibo miss mong

a2f7a730gw1ezgw861a7pj20ku112wia_zpsozfx

a2f7a730gw1ezgw85ijx4j20ku1120wr_zpsce0w

@larus  I finally know why Siyang looked so different yesterday !!    His eye brow TOO neat !  I am not used to it. 

• Like 15

@jl08 : I think some people complain about the award because there are Knetizens don't like WGM, many times I read news and see people asking MBC cancel it and wondering why it still keep running on. So when Soyeon who receive such a big award ("Top" excellence award) for the show, people who think this show's a joke sure got upset. 

Even Soyeon didnt feel comfortable to receive such high award as she wrote in her mess to fans. I can understand how she feel as she's just new to Variety/entertainment. 

Anyway, to me she deserves this award. thats all the matter LOL:D

• Like 11