[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@SamaraP  Lol! That was a good move to replace LSW with our handsome puppy! 

Please let us have some hints that all's well between them! Any hint! Any news! Any IG ipdates!

Clutching at the last straw! :)

Let's vote for SiSo color! @larus's suggestion is good - blueberry to cheer berries on  our patient & loving journey with SiSo! 

• Like 11

Si Yang looks so cool with glasses :wub::wub:

cr : seesaw_love IG

@SamaraP  hahaha... that's so cute :w00t:  Your pic made my day not so gloomy anymore. Thank you :blush:

Thank to all berries to for all your positive thought and comforting comments about the results. That's what make me love this berries community.....

Love you all :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 15

@jl08.......hope I'm not upsetting any LSW fans and yes  -   blueberry color looks good as suggested by @larus

@eyra.....glad the pic made your day.....we are thirsty for news..updates of them and Si Yang with glasses  gives the look of a doctor.   I like the picture with glasses in the cosmo photo shoot too.  Wishing for updates in their IG. Teasers are good too....... ihiks

• Like 14

@SamaraP HA HA :D Actually when i saw Lee jang Woo stand beside Soyeon, i  wish that is Siyang instead of him even though i like Lee Jang Woo..You made my wish came true:lol: Sorry, Mr. Lee JW, Uri Siyang came 1st:)

Saw the florist shop that Soyeon film her drama, quite sad when first look at it. After all it Siso memories but now became Soyeon drama but i comfort myself, maybe this florist shop sponsor the drama too..in a way, they have contract with the station or like some berries said might be Soyeon idea. Feel better to think this way:D

• Like 12

@rachhan

I couldn't agree more with you. Just look at Si Yang's Cosmopolitan pics with So Yeon. His smile is so charming and wide. I guess he'll miss this kind of smile for a while. So Yeon too. She had looked so happy and kept smiling with Si Yang. I hope she'll not go back to her unsmiling face because honestly, she looks a bit fierce when she doesn't smile. I can see the happiness they brought to each other. Their lives have brightened up so much when they were together because by themselves, they would not have been so cute, funny and loving. 

Praying for a good turn of events after they have been apart for a while. I guess they're missing each other a lot because their relationship is not just a WGM variety program connection. They have very good personal connection and communication. Let's hope they will do themselves a favour by multiplying their happiness together.  I doubt Si Yang will be able to see that kind of aegyo from a noona wife who looks so young and behaves like a child sometimes - breaking the bear figurine and sucking her drink loudly the next minute! Where can Puppy find such an adorable kitty wife?

WGM owes them an overseas trip. I'm watching ya.

• Like 13

If I'm not mistaken the photographer was originally aiming for a non-smiling pose when they did the "walking through or out the door" in the Cosmopolitan shoot. But uri SiSo can't keep from smiling, SoYeon was practically bursting into giggly laughter. So the photographer finally said it's ok to smile or laugh hehehe :)

• Like 11

@hannajo Thank you so much for downloaded Episode 4 to 6 video here. I have save the page in my hp..perhaps should save a copies in elsewhere if not,  quite diffcult to watch it in future since most of  the episode have deleted in most of the website.

@yuar19ingrid SISO Cosmopolitan photoshoots, don't you think they have become closer and more comfortable? Lists down from what i observed, not in sequence, Berries...any add on?? Yes, their photoshoots was after the renewal of their marriage. 

1). Soyeon prepared Sushi & Fruits for Siyang who came late, worried he might be hungry.

2). Siyang wore their couple hoodies.

3). Siyang covered Soyeon's skirt while they sat the stairs to take the photoshoot.

4). Afraid Soyeon getting cold, Manijttnam hold Soyeon's hand with Winter Hot pad.

5). SISO show happily their "walk beside me" bracelets.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, larus said:

I vote for blueberry color. They are our royal berries after all. 

I also vote for blueberry color :D

By the way, I like the term "Royal Berries", who first mentioned this one? It's really cool name for us berries!

Just saw bts of Siyang's pictorial and what I seriously look at was the background. I just want to see if there was some resemblance of that of Soyeon's IG post.

• Like 12

..as much as i also love the blueberry color, we have to wait for the winning group to select their color first.. only by then, we can select for the remaining available colors provided by the admins.. And for the member special status, just a suggestion though, i'll go with "SiSo's Berry" (singular form) .. to indicate that you're shipping for SiSo couple.. But i hope a more creative name will come out that can easily pinpoint berries as SiSo's shippers the moment one read the member status.. Come on, squeeze, let the blueberry blood circulate in your mind and lets think more.. We have a lot of time for that.. Hehehe.. ( "Royal Berry" is a cute one though.. ) :)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

@SamaraP HA HA :D Actually when i saw Lee jang Woo stand beside Soyeon, i  wish that is Siyang instead of him even though i like Lee Jang Woo..You made my wish came true:lol: Sorry, Mr. Lee JW, Uri Siyang came 1st:)

Saw the florist shop that Soyeon film her drama, quite sad when first look at it. After all it Siso memories but now became Soyeon drama but i comfort myself, maybe this florist shop sponsor the drama too..in a way, they have contract with the station or like some berries said might be Soyeon idea. Feel better to think this way:D

@SamaraP - Ya did good!  I don't think anyone here is offended that Si Yang's face is in LSW's place.  As @Summer Ryn said, he came first.  And besides, as Berries have suggested, So Yeon either suggested this particular flower shop or, when she noticed it was the same one she went to with Si Yang, she decided to show how much it meant to her through her beautiful expressions.  In this scene, thinking of Si Yang, acting was not needed.

3 hours ago, jl08 said:

@rachhan

I couldn't agree more with you. Just look at Si Yang's Cosmopolitan pics with So Yeon. His smile is so charming and wide. I guess he'll miss this kind of smile for a while. So Yeon too. She had looked so happy and kept smiling with Si Yang. I hope she'll not go back to her unsmiling face because honestly, she looks a bit fierce when she doesn't smile. I can see the happiness they brought to each other. Their lives have brightened up so much when they were together because by themselves, they would not have been so cute, funny and loving. 

Praying for a good turn of events after they have been apart for a while. I guess they're missing each other a lot because their relationship is not just a WGM variety program connection. They have very good personal connection and communication. Let's hope they will do themselves a favour by multiplying their happiness together.  I doubt Si Yang will be able to see that kind of aegyo from a noona wife who looks so young and behaves like a child sometimes - breaking the bear figurine and sucking her drink loudly the next minute! Where can Puppy find such an adorable kitty wife?

WGM owes them an overseas trip. I'm watching ya.

@jl08 - I agree with @rachhan.  The difference is like night and day.  Kitty brings out the best in him.  Like @yuar19ingrid said, that scene was supposed to be serious, but sorry, some smiles had to peek through, and so, they might as well be caught on camera as well, right?  And because of that, we have some of the most lovely pics of our Siso couple.  So Yeon did not want that photoshoot with her nampyeon to end.  It brought so much enjoyment to her, and to Si Yang as well.  (excuse me while I go re-watch it)

3 hours ago, jl08 said:

Lol!

Hug-a-Berry. 

For better slang - Huggaberries? haha....just kidding.

We're royal berries for sure!   :D

Oh, cute.  Brings to mind this... Have you hugged a berry today?

Whatever you all decide is fine by me.  Royal Berries is good, too.  Berrylicious (though an adjective)...  NOT Berryberry because that's a disease (beriberi).  Though we do sort of have a condition as Berries, don't we?  Just kidding.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, crybabyme said:

I also vote for blueberry color :D

By the way, I like the term "Royal Berries", who first mentioned this one? It's really cool name for us berries!

Just saw bts of Siyang's pictorial and what I seriously look at was the background. I just want to see if there was some resemblance of that of Soyeon's IG post.

@larus is the one who brought up royal berries. It sounds really nice so I ride on it. haha...Kudos to larus!    :D

• Like 8