[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

14 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

@ChuMills DejaVu I really like your story! I like the flow and your english. Big thumbs up for you

Thank you very much, actually @KalyanaV who help me translate my fanfic from Bahasa Indonesia to English. So it was her share for the compliment. I wasn't that prepare to wrote it in english. But hopefully for the next fanfics i'll wrote it in both Bahasa and in english just like few of my old fanfics, and post it at my blog. Btw I had wrote one SiSo fanfics in english, I share it with few berrie's via email. If you like to read it just PM me your email address and I'll send it to you^^

• Like 12

I also suspect it's the scheduling and projects, Si Yang has other '3 family members' to work together, besides a drama coming up and plus he's a rising star. Both said they will not disclose if they are in a relationship. So maybe we'll only hear good news from them until his career stabilize?

I also remembered in the Dangjin trip, he mentioned how he disliked those posts that say they should not be together cos he really like her. Hopefully he doesn't feel the pressure from the anti-fans to give up on a real relationship with So Yeon. :sweatingbullets:

Si Yang's soompi account doesn't have much traffic..he doesn't have many international fans yet? Maybe Berries should give him some good support and love too!

See how Si Yang bravely look into her eyes when he asked "Who is his favourite person"...cos in the previous ep So Yeon was chiding him for not looking into her eyes when he said he likes her more than and girls from "Produce 101", he really takes his wifeu's words seriously! :blush:

Keep the video posts, love it, Berries! A big high-five to Seesaw_love! We will enjoy the moments for as long as they are on and even after they leave WGM. Looking forward to the weekend already! They looked very happy during the virtual boxing! Can't wait fr the engsub!

• Like 13

@seesaw_love

Thanks, berry, for the fancam for SiSo's Hongdae date. They really look so good together that they bring tears too. So Yeon looks totally like a young woman in her 20s given her small and young build  and looking so pretty and shy. Si Yang looks like the protective handsome cool boyfriend and I love their height difference so much. I can see many excited fans and I'm hopeful that many will support them if they date for real.

Why do they look so good together? Such a beautiful couple.

• Like 16

Global Fans support project  (A project with Baidusisobar) 

UNITED Berries! We would like to gather everyone to show our LOVE to SISO!  Please take a photo of
1) Flying kiss 
2) An Air Hug (Just pretend to hug, don't need to hug anyone!) 
3) A finger Love 
4) Holding hands (you don't need to show your face, just a photo of holding hands) 

Closing date : 2016/03/26 

You are more than welcome to send photos of ALL ABOVE or you can choose anyone of above. 
Email the photos to : seesawcp@gmail.com 

If you have missed the previous projects, please do not miss it again! 

Thank you everyone for the support & love. 

fan%20support_zps3d0yxctu.jpg

• Like 14

2 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Thank you @eyra for posting that Instagram article about them possibly dating for real!!!

*SCREAMSSSSS!!!!* OMO! OMO! OMO!

Listen....if they want to leave WGM so that they can have a REAL whirlwind romance, I fully support this. They are so precious. I need to process this. Thanks a bunch @seesaw_love for the video showing their Hongdae date. 

*floats down the forum with hearts in my eyes*

oh my dear, it's just fanart made by @ChuMills DejaVu not a real article :w00t: but I do hope one day we can get this kind of news that they really dating and get married... :wub:

thanks @seesaw_love for the slow motion of the fancam video, love how their hands intertwined so automatically, it just kinda like a magnet, hahaha

@jl08 love reading your post, make me feel warm and it strengthen my faith about uri Siso couple that they can be real :blush:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

There is a saying/proverb: "3 things can't be hidden. 1.Flu 2.Poverty 3.Love". I see "LOVE" while watching ep313 and smiled throughout the entire episode. :wub:

Let's all group hug berries. We are strong and united!

We will cry and cheer together!

Love ya'll luvBerries!

Dear @SomeBerry,  my 1st time hearing this proverb - :grin: thanks for sharing - it is so so true...

I like what you said too :We will cry and cheer together!   cos I think I will be doing more crying - my 1st time shipping a couple - Im not ready...!!!! :bawling:

Can see how emo I am ??? 

Can some kind Berry who has read their news in korean / chinese sites, share them??

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

Dear @SomeBerry,  my 1st time hearing this proverb - :grin: thanks for sharing - it is so so true...

.then i guess, you haven't watched "IL MARE" .. an old korean movie.. i so loveee this movie.. are you familiar with The Lake House" stars Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves?? it's a re-make of this beautiful film.. if you have time, try to watch it.. :)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, alou said:

.then i guess, you haven't watched "IL MARE" .. an old korean movie.. i so loveee this movie.. are you familiar with The Lake House" stars Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves?? it's a re-make of this beautiful film.. if you have time, try to watch it.. :)

Yes @alou I watched the Lake House and I loved it - didnt watch the original korean version -  I loved the story so much - was this proverb in that movie?

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

Yes @alou I watched the Lake House and I loved it - didnt watch the original korean version -  I loved the story so much - was this proverb in that movie?

..Ne~! i think it's a popular proverb in korea.. :) up until this time.. if i want to watch something to make feel nostalgic.. i always watch Il Mare.. i reallly love this film.. even had me purchased a korean dvd for the first time in 2002.. how time flies~!! hahaha!! (sorry for OFF TOPIC berries~~!!) 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

There is a saying/proverb: "3 things can't be hidden. 1.Flu 2.Poverty 3.Love". I see "LOVE" while watching ep313 and smiled throughout the entire episode. :wub:

Recalled song jarim said this during their photo shoot.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I like what you said too :We will cry and cheer together!   cos I think I will be doing more crying - my 1st time shipping a couple - Im not ready...!!!! :bawling:

Same with me, Siso couple is the first couple that I shipped, hoping they can get real....

before, no matter how awesome and great chemistry the actor and actress showed in kdrama, or no matter how much I cherished them in drama, I never feel the 'the desire' to shipped them in real life.... Siso also my first WGM couple. Actually long time ago, I really want to watch WGM seson 1, because I want to watch my most fave korean guy, Alex Chu from Clazziquai :wub: who coupled with Shin Ae. But still 'the urge' not that big, so I ended still not watched it  :P

Then I heard about some controversies about WGM like  Solim Couple, Jjongah couple, Henry Yewon couple, and many said that WGM is scripted, so when I read the news that my fave actress Kim So Yeon join WGM, I become worried.... I don't want some bad rumors happen on my dearest actress.....  Because of my busy time, I kinda forget to watch it. It's when I saw some photos of Siso's birthday scene captured by fans posted in some links, then I remember again my desire to watch them. I started watch Siso couple around November, marathoned them from first ep till ep. 11. I had so many good laughs while watching them. But at that time, I set my mind that they are not REAL.... I said to my self 'let just assume that this WGM scene as another Kdrama'

BUT....after I watched ep 12, when I saw that both were cried in meal birthday scene.... that's when I feel 'there's no way they can fake those tears just for the sake of WGM' then I also watched video from @seesaw_love about their playing hands in car.... it strengthen my bud faith of the posssibilty that Siso couple's feeling for each other are REAL.....So, after that time, I started to lurk this forum, tried to get many informations about this couple... and found that many berries here feel the same about Siso couple, that they are sincere in each other's feeling and they can be real..... That's how i shipped this couple.....:blush:

(wow, it took me one hour to make this post, ahahaha..... and I still haven't said all things I want to say, will continue later )

• Like 19

..task done.. finished playing all 60 SiSo Couple WGM clips on MBC Youtube Channel.. what a way to look back.. hehehe.. and this is not my graduation piece yet~!! hahaha~!!!

..gonna play it again later tonight.. Aja~!!!! 

(whisper mode: ssshhhh~~!!! don't tell my boss.. arasseo?!?.. mwahhhhh :wub: :phew:

• Like 14

@alou about the internal voting,  I noticed that we can vote more than once. in previous voting, the chance to vote limited only once, so make me wonder is it any purpose to set the multiple voting like that. oh well...I should make a confession.... I did make two votes last night, cause I want to see if I can vote again or not :D

• Like 9

Hello Berries :)
After closely about the news yesterday. i acceptably was still shocked if our Siso leave WGM . i cannot described by words for these feeling . Actually today i feel better because after read all comment that expressed by optimistically through  of Berries. 

If the news yesterday its true or not ? Definitely we don't know 
If the latest filming of Siso couple on WGM was taken on yesterday. that meant they had finished on WGM program and already leave. Surely its will be hard to acceptably for All Berries. But look at below picture that Soyeon was shooting new CF. Especially looked at wrist of Soyeon . She still put on the couple bracelets . Does it mean the relationship between Soyeon and Siyang still have going on REAL status even through finished program   . 

"Stay strong together Berries."
We will be stand beside SiSo Couple even what happened  :wub:

• Like 13

Taking a short breather from a crazy work week. Just wanted to let you Berries know that I'm reading and enjoying your posts! And SiSo is never far from my mind. I have their YouTube clips playing in the background almost all the time. 

Now that I'm here, let me post more screencaps from ep 27... Here's guilty Siyang and frustrated Soyeon. :lol: We can see how comfortable they are with each other from this scene - the ever-polite and very forgiving Soyeon 20 episodes ago would probably say "it's okay" or "30 dollars is enough". But look at her now. Finally we see some sass from her and I love it!

Screenshot_2016-03-20-17-28-52.png

Screenshot_2016-03-20-17-29-01.png

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, rastberrii . said:

Hello Berries :)
After closely about the news yesterday. i acceptably was still shocked if our Siso leave WGM . i cannot described by words for these feeling . Actually today i feel better because after read all comment that expressed by optimistically through  of Berries. 

If the news yesterday its true or not ? Definitely we don't know 
If the latest filming of Siso couple on WGM was taken on yesterday. that meant they had finished on WGM program and already leave. Surely its will be heard to acceptably for All Berries. But look at below picture that Soyeon was shooting new CF. Especially looked at wrist of Soyeon . She still put on the couple bracelets . Does it mean the relationship between Soyeon and Siyang still go on REAL even through finished program   . 

"Stay strong together Berries."
We will be stand beside SiSo Couple even what happened  :wub:

@rastberrii .  I cant see absolute bracelet that soyeon wear.

Wow daebak after the shocking news...I can freely breath...whffffff.:wub:

• Like 10