[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

7 minutes ago, yuar19ingrid said:

And SiYang says SoYeon is always thinking of kissing / lips.

I guess why Si Yang kept reminded about the kiss, because he is kinda expect it, too.... :w00t:

I really love this scene :wub::wub: So Yeon's reaction is just so cuteee.... and how she is still look so pretty while most of her face get covered with the scarf :wub::wub:

• Like 12

15 hours ago, wdwd said:

i have my favourite pictures too from this latest episode..so excited to share it with berries here but I don't know how to paste it...i remember berry did teach us how to do it..but i coudn;t found which page no...:bawling:

@wdwd If you have dropbox, you can place the picture in the public folder inside.

then right click on the file and click on "Copy public Link"

paste the link here and i think the website here will access and display the pic.

• Like 5

@thesuitelife547 thank your for the recap, make me understand what's happened in this episode... hope you're doing good with your homework

It's really nice that both of them talked about many trivial things and joke with each other, though mostly the teasings were from Si Yang, but So Yeon also did some, like when she teased about the missing photo from previous ep, and now when she commented about Si Yang dance, lol at how So Yeon made zipping mouth gesture :D

51 minutes ago, thesuitelife547 said:

The pasta arrives and So Yeon tells Si Yang that in her new drama she plays someone who is good at cooking, to be more specific, a cooking teacher. Si Yang is shocked at the statement and So Yeon continues by saying that the director of her new drama must’ve not seen the show. Si Yang brings up cutting skills and So Yeon asks if he could teach her, to which Si Yang agrees to.

It's nice to hear that Si Yang agree with that request, it potentiate that both them can have excuse to meet each other outside WGM, hehehehe....:phew:

• Like 11

Seeing that OhYea couple were given 2 tickets for a vacation which would only be valid if they go together (this is after the final ep of their WGM where emotions ran high will which happen for berries too), I'm assuming that there'll be no cameras for them since their WGM stint ended and it's more like a private trip together to perhaps see if they want to carry their relationship off screen? (my assumption only).

Does this mean we really can hope for WGM to do the same for our blueberry couple too? Will they also be given this awesome opportunity?

I hope so. I really do. Despite some differences in personalities that we can see coming out which is good to balance a relationship, both Si Yang and So Yeon really brought so much happiness to each other and to everyone supporting them. Having taken time to get used to each other's style and preferences and areas for improvement etc, it would be  a good step to take it further on a serious note as any new relationship would take time, effort, energy and commitment all over again. I'm not saying it's not possible for new relationships; just that they're so comfortable with each other and have adapted well too.......haha...maybe it's a shipper's little prayer and hope?

Whatever, their happiness matters most. Currently, they're doing well. :)

Why do I badly want a honeymoon trip for SiSo? WGM should really consider this for them and please extend the segments to include all the BTS! lol.....

• Like 12

For Soyeon hand cuts, me too didn't notice too. Poor Soyeon, Her Siyang must be heart pain :huh:  After her drama, her cooking skills might be improve. 

Already thinking next week wgm, how nice if their wgm is daily screening like drama ! Just can't get bore of watching Siso couple. We are just like MBC camera-man surrounding them:P

There another funny parts which Siyang searching for pasque flowers. Soyeon tells him that she’s going to tell her mother.

Did berries notice Siyang's face seem scared when Soyeon going complain to her mother? So cute of them bickering with each others :D

• Like 10

3 hours ago, LeeK said:

@wdwd If you have dropbox, you can place the picture in the public folder inside.

then right click on the file and click on "Copy public Link"

paste the link here and i think the website here will access and display the pic.

ooh thank you my dear berry...so nice of you..I will try then..nomu kumawo chinggu :blush:

ooh the recap is here...nomu comu kumawo chinggu  @thesuitelife547 for the recap!!

Really appreciate it very much..since you're so busy...

• Like 5

☆☆ Indonesia project ☆☆

Closing date 27 Feb 2016
Email: seesawcp@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------

Instruction from Indonesia: 
There are 4 themes for the photobook
1. Walk beside me
2. Forever love
3. Stay positive
4. Real : wishes for SiSo

Berries can pick one theme, and write their message in email, based on the theme they choose, in maximum 35 words. And give their names and country names. Berries can write in english, korean, chinese, or other languages, but please consider english and korea so SiSo can understand the message.

For example, you can choose theme :

1. Walk beside me :
Siso Couple, as long as you two walk beside each other, we will always walk together with you. Love from Kitty, Indonesia

2. Forever love :
Yesterday I loved you
Today I love you still
Tomorrow I will love you some more
SiSo couple is Forever
Love from Puppy , Philippines

3. Stay positive :
Never make mistake = never do anything
Never make mistake = you aren't human
It's OK to make mistake to be a better person. Now you have someone to hold on, someone to motivate you, someone to inspire you, STAY POSITIVE! From: mongmongi, Hongkong

4. Real: Wishes for Si Yang and So Yeon. Siso Couple, your meeting is Destiny, KSY ❤️ KSY is destiny. Whatever your decision is, keep forward, be healthy an happy, and always look at each other. We love you a lot. From: yawongi, Malaysia

Recently there are many projects around. But that only show that more and more berries on broad the ship and more and more fans love them. Kindly support each other project, so that every SISO project turns out to be a success one. 

• Like 13

New trailer for Kawa man sasong and we see SoYeon's character Bong HaeRyung preparing a romantic night. But the guy (Les Pil Mo) walks away.

Maybe this is the effect of SiYang approaching the cast to take care of her wifey, ergo to keep their hands off?? LOL joke only

• Like 10

Wow! I think So Yeon's new drama is going to be an awesome drama. She looks so sexy and beautiful. It makes me wishing for a drama for her with Si Yang and having lots of intimate sexy moments together. Seriously wishing because I think they'll be awesome in a romantic drama together. Their chemistry is already explosive in WGM.

Where are all the Producers and Scriptwriters? Don't they want to capitalize on SiSo's popularity with overseas fans yearning for more of them? I wish they both have a daily drama together too!! My appetite for SiSo is insatiable!   :D

• Like 8

On the bus ride after their discussion about who's prettier, the flowers or So Yeon, and she stood up saying she was embarrassed, I recognized the song they played was one Jang Hyuk's character in Fated To Love You sang at the karaoke with the ahjummas.  Put a smile on my face.  Did the song say Dangjin or tangshin?  

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, kappy said:

Eng subbed for Epi 309 is out!

http://ikshow.net/shows/we-got-married/episode-309/

Thank you for the awesome recap, also, @thesuitelife547.  Always appreciate it!

oh nomu nomu nomu kumawo kappy...i keep refresh kshowonline button but so sad still no episode 309.  This is my first time watching WGM thru this website. I definitely bookmake it..thank you chinggu...

• Like 6

Dear Berries,

Ive been a lurker of this page for 2 months (?) already and finally decided to join in!  I feel like I have so much to download and also questions at the end - so would you please be patient with me?

Think you all need to know that I only started watching WGM because of Kim So Yeon - her 1st interview so so captivated me and the 1st episode was just so delightful to watch.  Eversince then I have been following them on WGM.  I am kinda 75% convinced their love is real cos Si Yang made so many heartfelt comments starting from their 2nd date 

1. In the car to karaoke - he said how he wished this marriage was real cos he heard and saw how lovely and good his wife is; he told the clerk at the store (when they were trying out the 1st bracelet), to make it tighter on So Yeon's wrist so that she cannot remove it.

2. When the friends came to visit and he admitted during the games that he likes So Yeon more than she likes him.

3. During their camping walk at night, after their 1st piggyback, he told So Yeon that now he feels he has a goal, that he wants to be/do better so that he can be with her.

4. He shed tears during their wedding ceremony

Ive watched the 1st few WGM episodes of OhYecouple, NamGoongMin&Wife and SongJaeRim&Wife and LeeTuek?&Bora and none of the men have ever said such romantic words because it is a virtual marriage and it would seem insincere or even misleading if the husband were to say that on their 2nd, 3rd or even 4th date.  However, Si Yang said those words!  and hence I felt Si Yang he really fell head over heels in love with So Yeon... Then that terrible video of him doing that trashy programme in his teens made doubt his sincerity as a boyfriend and be highy suspicious that he was really really a player.  I ambivalated between my views of him as I kept following his news from this page and you guys helped convince me to not judge him for his past and look at his present.

But you know what? Eversince their wedding, I somehow felt he changed! No doubt the hand holding, bracelet wearing are still there but I kinda felt that he was less expressive now... in the past, at every date, he would compliment So Yeon and initiate skinship beside handholding (eg. hugs or kisses) but now I felt all he does is just handholding and So Yeon is like initiating everything else.  It reminds of the sad fact that most, (not all -- so ladies pls dont stone me!) guys give their all when they are in pursuit of a girl, but once they've succeeded, the "enthusiasm" fizzles off - is that what I am seeing here with him? Should I be happy that he now has the girl but be sad that he isnt as romantic as before?  I also think that no virtual husband will quit smoking for his wife cos WGM just work to them.

Will other berries out there who are WGM fans, tell me how they see Si Yang's behaviour (fr day 1 to now) versus the other favourite couples of past episodes?

I had conflicting feelings after watching Ep 309 - I didnt like him teasing So Yeon about her age over national TV -... :cold_sweat: and I felt that both were conscious there was a camera aimed at them all day and so their quarrels "needed" to be resolved amicably.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

Will other berries out there who are WGM fans, tell me how they see Si Yang's behaviour (fr day 1 to now) versus the other favourite couples of past episodes?

I had conflicting feelings after watching Ep 309 - I didnt like him teasing So Yeon about her age over national TV -... :cold_sweat: and I felt that both were conscious there was a camera aimed at them all day and so their quarrels "needed" to be resolved amicably.

Hi, fellow berries glad that you decided to unlurk hope our berry tree could grew bigger :P

I do find that siyang behavior have changed but I do think it's because how comfortable they are. Remember he keeps mentioning he want friend like relationship ? I think this is exactly like that. Teasing each other, sharing food and etc. I think all his joke is just an affectionate teasing just like how soyeon friend from falling for innocent keep teasing her about her age. I think it also similar like the feeling you want to tease someone you like cause they are just too cute hahaha cause honestly I always did that with my boyfriend :D

• Like 11