[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Thanks, berries, for all the wonderful help to the dates sequence.

I'm wondering if all took place on the recording day and Si Yang mentioned G.NA that they are really a couple, then why so shy still on the same bed.....maybe cos it's on cameras....no matter how, it's still awkward to have your love life being scrutinised in public.

I hope that they will really love each other and have private time together. Like I said, Si Yang is not that young too, about 30 in Korean. So it's also about time to have a good beautiful wife by his  side.

Did I say that So Yeon is daebak? Now is her turn to take note of all the things that Si Yang did for her and she even went to the extent to cook for him! Admirable for someone who doesn't know how to peel a potato even!  Apart from being so beautiful and sexy, she's really such a warm and nice person inside - learning to be a good wife. Si Yang, please appreciate her.

Fighting!   :)

• Like 14

@kappy i try to observe the picture but it was too small... and really hard to tell... I actually discuss this with other fellow Indonesian berrie's, since she's get it from someone in weibo so she's tried to look at weibo but there are no any other info. Me and my fellow Indonesian berrie's was so happy with it... and actually I'm waiting for someone to post about it here, but its look like no one knew about it. And I'm with you about them being really date out of WGM... 

@catgoh92 if I'm not mistaken someone post at her IG that our SiSo have eat at their place, and that was Friday 7th of January. That was their first filming in 2016... so... if they went to the cafe around 10th of January that mean 3 days after filming. SMA event is on 14 January... and, Si Yang Birthday is on 15 and that time he went for last day filming all is well drama (base on Si Yang IG update) so... the birthday surprise for Si Yang could be held after he finish filming or a day after. But there also possibilities that birthday event held around 10 to 14 of january even the possibility very small since Si Yang still filming his drama. But who knows... since Si Yang Birthday surprise really a surprise because we barely knew about it... there are no news at all about it. 

The post on that blog really make me and my fellow Indonesian berrie's so happy even we have to deal with Hangul and Google translate, hahaha...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, aynaed said:

:D:D:D when soyeon use their wedding photo to hold the ramen lid 

I just started laughing when I saw the scene. So yeon always does such unexpected things. She did not seek for a lid on the kitchen but improvised ones with the "wedding" photos. She is so funny.

How I can keep the ramen warm?

These might work...

tumblr_o17kp4B2y31sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

Done..

tumblr_o17kp4B2y31sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

Yeoboooo!!

tumblr_o17kp4B2y31sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

:w00t:

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, larus said:

I just started laughing when I saw the scene. So yeon always does such unexpected things. She did not seek for a lid on the kitchen but improvised ones with the "wedding" photos. She is so funny.

es

Actually, this reminds me very much of myself and hubby. I'm more towards So Yeon's clumsiness and "oh never mind, this will do" type while hubby is the more meticulous 'everything must do properly' type....LOL....maybe that's why I'm so supportive and rooting for SiSo couple because they complement each other so well. So Yeon needs Si Yang nampyeonim to do things right sometimes so as to minimise small 'accidents' or do things properly so that the outcome is better......it's quite touching when a couple with differences learn to appreciate such differences and make the best of it.      :D

So Si Yang is really good for So Yeon and she takes good care of him too.

• Like 15

Thank you for the. Link of today's wgm episode, even though it's raw and I couldn't understand the conversation, but I definitely can feel their chemistry... 

Wow... Kim So Yeon is such a natural beauty, even without make up she is so beautiful and she is glowing, maybe because she's in love?? You can't tell that she is older than Si Yang .... She is forever young.

And the back hug.... teng teng teng  ... It's even better because they're sitting on the bed so he can rest his head on her back and kissed her back... just love this couple...

Yup.. I have caught the Siso couple delulu virus ... My imagination always runs wild after watching them.... And so good to know that I'm not alone...

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, larus said:

How I can keep the ramen warm?

These might work...

tumblr_o17kp4B2y31sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

Done..

tumblr_o17kp4B2y31sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

Yeoboooo!!

tumblr_o17kp4B2y31sdd1ivo9_r1_540.png

:w00t:

Now that you have cropped this picture, I realised that the dolls are looking at each other. Must have been one of them that purposely place it that way haha

• Like 11

Wow today's episode was another great one... My 1st fave scene was of course the back hug and the 2nd one was the last scene was when he stroke her hair to let her fall asleep. Can't wait for next week again right?

and i think they shoot this episode on the same day with dance practice. So they had 3 events (?) in one day, starting from dance practice, voice recording, gym and lastly went home, imagine how tired they are. You can see that she doesn't change her hairstyle, there's a trace of rubber band on her hair. 

Anyway this episode just made my day... Siso Couple fighting ..!

• Like 11

I just watch today wgm, OMoo..so sweet our loving couple...Look how Siyang hugg his wife...really in love with his wife...So does Soyeon..Daebak! 

They should marry in real..KSY:blush:KSY

For Siyang birthday, who knows, maybe Soyeon have celebrated with him outside wgm as well..Siyang smile so happily on eve of his birthday at music award..This 2 really make me like them so much:D

• Like 11

Did you see what i see?

I just wrote i my previous posy about und-rw--r teng teng teng...and here we go...lol

ALt7qwG.png

I think So Yeon felt embraced to see his black one and the panelist got laugh so hard. And she said..omoo omooo omooo...lol

I think whatever we want to see, just write here, most of them will be granted...

tumblr_nb4y3gzy7N1s609pno1_500.gif

• Like 17

I am gonna write another post lol

When SoYeon finish washing her face, she kinda told Siyang shyly not to close the door (I wonder why haha), the word on the screen says after she has been complimented she changed to become more daring?? Correct me if I am wrong

And I also notice their toothbrush are put together in the toothbrush holder. I love the scene where she looked through their cabinet and their stuff remains in there. Its like their second home already. 

• Like 16

Good night berries? are you okay?? haha.. thank you for posting the raw of today episode.. i can't stop smile ear to ear and gigling.. so yeon eonni so cute when she put their wedding photo on the top of ramen.. she look like a young girl.. so pure.. i think this is one of the reason siyang really compatible with her.. si yang knows how to solve the problem so well.. hihi..

For me the highlight in today episode is their back hug.. ommo..ommo.. poor my shipper heart.. even when my boyfriend backhug me like that i don't feel so many butterfly in my stomach.. but when i see siso couple back hug.. aigoo.. the feels.. can they just get married for real and have a babies please?? 

Thank you very much for your update berries.. i like you.. i wanna rewind their episode again.. ♡

• Like 15

@catgoh92.....tq for the translation and @j108....love it when u say that u need to know the date order of this couple....the sequence and everything so that u can monitor them....so cute of u.  Somehow  i sense them being aware of the camera and not as cuddly as they use to be (sorry if i'm wrong).......yes@maslinda... they were very relaxed and comfy in the camping trailer (camping episode)

But i love love love the back hug....Siyang resting himself on her.......so loving it. 

@seesaw_love  tq for the ep19 unseen......i think HRM watches that they wear on their wrists monitors the heart rate of both of them.  It changes according to their heart beats and they seem amuse to the changes of the digits displayed  as they get closer to each other

• Like 14

3 hours ago, khairunni said:

Did you see what i see?

I just wrote i my previous posy about und-rw--r teng teng teng...and here we go...lol

It was a funny accident because So yeon`s eyes caught his black underwear... :D

Edit: Sorry. I am seeing things that are not true. :phew:  It is the black strip that connects the microphone batteries. :w00t:

I noticed that So yeon`s height is shrinking by the year... It could be a calibration problem of those machines.

tumblr_o1eskcgFJA1sdd1ivo2_540.png

2015/2016...

tumblr_o1eskcgFJA1sdd1ivo1_540.png

In late 30s people do start to shrink with age but not that much. Hope Soyeon is taking care of her health.

• Like 14

What is this, I left home for 2 parties at page 294 I think, and come back home at page 298'already? This must be the effect of their overnight stay, as I was able to check IG sneakily during parties. The pics and clips on IG were sooo...tempting I really wanna scream and giggle as much as my heart's content, but I couldn't, people would think I'm crazy :wub: Now I don't know whether to read here or to watch raw first? Well I'm gonna wash up first and watch raw and read all the posts I've missed here, and if I'm not showing up here till tomorrow, that means I probably don't survive this episode. This couple is really gonna be the death of me... :tears:

• Like 12

I am not surprise anymore, there are more than 60 articles discussing about some scenes of SiSo in naver search.

I just noticed that one media wrote more than one articles about SiSo in this episode, thats how so many news about them.

And from the headline, when Si Yang asked to turn off the camera after they drank soju, got the highest topic (more than back hug i guess). So not only us who has such wild imagination, but everyone did. Lol.

Here the scenes

1745358_article_99_20160123181205.jpg?ty

This episode, So Yeon lead the relationship very well. No wonder Si Yang (who has such perfect confidences in the first meeting), feel embraced when he found the bold side of So Yeon. He hugs So Yeon with manner hand, (if he was really on fire, he would hug her by linking his hand toward So Yeon' stomach). But he hugs her on her hands. He gave bonuses by hugging so tight, kiss her back, and postpone the timer to get longer. 

May be some of us expected the way they sleep will be an arm pillow scenes, but for me, those way will not suit with the situations. They wore a thin pajamas, they were drunk, the weather was so cold (judging from the scenes when So Yeon went to the kitchen and she was freezing) and they are in love. With all the considerations, did you expect that the sleeping scenes will be suit to watch on Saturday evening? Teng teng teng... lol.

• Like 19

Hello good evening Berries... Don't know if you already aware of it. Radio Star Eng Sub is now available at Kshowonline, the one with KSY on it, just click on ep 461. I've been waiting for this show, curious to see him outside WGM.

• Like 10

Haven't gotten around to watching their cut yet but totally looking forward to it based on everyone's reactions and postings about it haha. I'll have the recap up ASAP (that is when I finally get around to watching it). 

And in brief, a lot of those comments are about So Yeon, how she's pretty and there's some about how Si Yang and So Yeon match one another well. I might translate some of those later as well :) 

But for now, off to decide what to do for lunch in regards to this like blizzard we're getting here haha :P 

• Like 16