[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Guest sarah007

So many new lurkers coming out from their silence shell and posting their comments today! What a great day to start it off with! I bet yesterday's episode made every berries and new berries can't hold themselves anymore but to jot down their feelings here in this thread! It's great to be able to read all of your views, thoughts and feelings towards our couple! Keep it coming berries and spread the love! The more the merrier :wub::heart:

Recap will be posted tomorrow (Sunday my time), I got a bit distracted today haha.

But let me just say that I really loved this episode. Of course it's like we all thought but finally seeing it on the screen is something different and I guess we can relax a little bit now. And while it looks like the scene in Si Yang's drama and the place where he got the bracelets are the same, it's actually a different store. He just happens to be standing in a similar fashion and wearing the same shirt haha.

I really loved this episode though and I can't wait to see future episodes.So Yeon did say during the episode how she received a lot of things but did nothing in return, so I wonder if she'll be planning anything special for his birthday that will be coming up in like less than 2 weeks. I really loved it when she did the proposal video for him referencing back to the first time they met. I guess we can only wait and see haha :)  

AIS151224_zpsto1raxry.png

WGM160102_zpsbxt6yxkk.png

• Like 17

At the wedding dress tour, Siyang told Soyeon :  You looked like real bride. He really can't take eyes off Soyeon!

Siyang say he don't envy other guys because he already have this woman in front of him...the most interesting parts, the last wedding dress Soyeon wore was chosen by Siyang..He really so protective of his wife dressing. 

i used to think a ring is a symbols for wedding. But,  after yesterday wgm, a bracelet can be a beautiful memories as well ! Soyeon was so guilty about the lost bracelet & the touching parts is, Siyang really bought her a meaningful bracelets that she loves it so much. 

Soyeon was quite worried Siyang's Fans not happy of their extension marriage & she thanks Siyang agency allow him to meet her. Really hope Siyang's Fans will accept Soyeon as they are well matching,  most importantly, our Loving must overcome this too. But, after the MBC Awards, it seem they have cleared most of the obstacles. Looking forward every Saturday wgm, on the hands, i hope days will slow down as i don't want them to end the contract so soon unless they want bring us Good news & i will bless & shout at them : CONGRATULATIONS.....KSY :heart:  KSY

• Like 15

Hello berries! Another silent lurker here :D i started watching wgm since joongbo, then yongseo, and last time was crazy over solim couple. I started with siso couple since i really like so yeon after watching her in prosecutor princess and learnt that that is close to her real personality. 

For siso, i was doubting at first since hes so much younger, and during their earlier eps, he was caring but still kinda not showing his real emotions (and its understandable since they were totally stranger a few weeks before). But now, Now, NOW, i just LOVE THEM, after the bday shower of gifts, the red carpet, and THE KISS, who wouldnt :D

i wish they will last for a long long long time (better if they date for real). 

A big thank you to berries who recapped the eps for us non-korean speakers:wub:

• Like 15

Goood Day Berries 

Glad to know the ratings increased, from 4.1% to 4.7%.

And from tv cast naver, So Yeon's proposing scenes got the highest viewer. I read comments from Korean viewers randomly, most of them praised So Yeon's beauty goddess and worrying her because takes this show so real. Some of viewer knew that So Yeon's personality and thought that she showed her true self in this show. And the best comment for me, they start re-watch WGM because they think this couple looks so real and has chance to be a real couple.

These comments like a water in the dessert because some of Korean thought about WGM image lately. You can find the comments more here (in hangul)

http://m.news.naver.com/comment/list.nhn?gno=news213,0000827456&oid=213&aid=0000827456&cid=&sid1=106&backUrl=

And warm welcome to the new Berries @simplereads . @KarenE @badethcarpio @yuar19ingrid, @cress_wie and @pinkpiggywiggy... please post more often. Love to read you thought about SiSo couple.

Regarding "Berries" name we have, because in the early episode, before Si Yang stated their name was SiSo couple, @addictedtokeverything (if am not mistaken) called them as Blueberry couple because in the first meeting they were lack of finding Blueberry ;) We love that name until now and as their shipper "Berries" was born. Lol. 

• Like 17

65:45 

So Yeon asked Si Yang whether he thought she would be turning up. Si Yang said at first it was 50:50 but he had a bit of hope after she said she doesn't like him to call her noona/sunbaenim so he felt it was better like 65% she'll turn up and 45% she won't. 

That's when So Yeon felt a bit bad that she's the one worrying about the outcome for the past couple of hours. She said that but Si Yang asked her why she had no confidence in him. Then she said yes, maybe she should not have been so worried since Si Yang had indicated a few times to extend. Si Yang agreed with her by saying it's only natural to to believe in him.

I actually felt bad for So Yeon going though maybe one of the worst times of her life worrying about the outcome. She told her friend that Si Yang had told her that they should not text nor call while separated. So Yeon had suffered. But after Si Yang broke down and cried in front of her and every1 else, I felt better for So Yeon. Anyway, though Si Yang went through lots of thinking, didn't he ultimately made up his mind by preparing the couple bracelets? That's really sweet of him.

So I'm glad the outcome was a happy one and I hope the process will strenghten their love for each other.

Welcome to our new lovely berries! So glad more are expressing their love for SiSo couple. Please spam your thoughts and love for this couple and we hope more berries will come out to share more thoughts too! 

• Like 21

52 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Goood Day Berries 

Glad to know the ratings increased, from 4.1% to 4.7%.

And from tv cast naver, So Yeon's proposing scenes got the highest viewer. I read comments from Korean viewers randomly, most of them praised So Yeon's beauty goddess and worrying her because takes this show so real. Some of viewer knew that So Yeon's personality and thought that she showed her true self in this show. And the best comment for me, they start re-watch WGM because they think this couple looks so real and has chance to be a real couple.

These comments like a water in the dessert because some of Korean thought about WGM image lately. You can find the comments more here (in hangul)

http://m.news.naver.com/comment/list.nhn?gno=news213,0000827456&oid=213&aid=0000827456&cid=&sid1=106&backUrl=

Also found this on sso fanpage 

Kim So Yeon 김소연 - Sso Fanpage
WGM Ep 302  Beautiful Sso 
========

[English trans + Netizens COMT] the marriage contract of kwak si yang and Kim So Yeon have a happy ending in " we " got married "

In my new album "we got married", Kwak si yang has shed a tear when I decided to sign back or end contract marriage.

Have you got the card mission with the request: " the contract in 100 days, my two friends will end today. If you want to continue this marriage, please wear your vest (Tuxedo) and a wedding to go to the funeral today ".

On this day, Kim So Yeon reveals that you want to extend my contract and continue their marriage.

She's wearing a wedding dress and come to the funeral from early. After that, kwak si-Yang, it means that your marriage, they have to continue to be renewed, and they are still a couple.

When si yang see video proposal that Kim So Yeon have prepared for you, si yang cry and joke: " this is gonna be one of those moments the most ashamed of in my life."

To make si yang, stop crying, so yeon got down on his knees and proposed, but si yang has stopped and knelt down to kiss her ".

Vtrans by: Kim So Yeon - Sso Fanpage

---------------

Reactions From Netizens Korea about 302-Siso Album 16

[+ 1330,-26] Kim So Yeon is an actress and beautiful and really shine

[+ 1235,-35] I still don't know if this is true or scenario.

[+ 1024,-22] Wgm today, Kim So Yeon is so beautiful and kind, a great girl...
Goddess ~ really hope and pray good sso will be a lot of happiness in the year 2016 ♡ ~

[+ 874,-19] Kim So Yeon is very cool.

[+ 710,-20] So Yeon really lovely, woman with limited contract marriage ~ Create Rom-com entertaining...

Source: Naver - Translation: Sso Fanpage

Seems like yesterday episode got good response :blush:

• Like 14

Thank you for the warm welcome @khairunni. I promise to post from time to time even though some of my thoughts are already written here. I felt like all of the berries are one and the same! We are so united in our love for Siso Couple. 

By the way, I felt  so giddy when uri yoshin anae started playing with @seesaw_love's gift as I felt like we have all became a part of their love story too!!! Daebak!

• Like 13

I read somewhee that VIU has already released subtitle for wgm ep 302, but I cant find the link to its softsub. Do we have any berry who can post the link here, if you find it? Thank you. I remember one berry posted VIU's softsubs of WGM ep 301 but since this thread moves pretty fast, It's quite difficult to backtrack the pages. 

On a side note, I read that the volunteer subber from tumblr has posted that she will stop subbing wgm since kshowonline promised to keep subbing it by using VIU's translation. 

Another question: MBC uploaded picture of WGM panelist with Siyang a couple days before, and the panelists were in the same outfits they wore during what we saw on ep 302. WGM usually records panelists reaction every Wed, means that was on Dec 30, a day after MBC entertainment award. We suspected that it means Siyang was one of the panelist for ep 302, but then we saw that he's not there. So what was he doing on that day, at MBC recording studio? And why on MBC IG, we saw the panelist posed together with a big flower bouquet? I supposed the bouquet was from Siyang to show his gratitude to the wgm panelists? If so, that's so sweet and humble of him, to not forget to thanks the WGM panelist, also a humble gesture that he gave it personally not through courier. 

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Another question: MBC uploaded picture of WGM panelist with Siyang a couple days before, and the panelists were in the same outfits they wore during what we saw on ep 302. WGM usually records panelists reaction every Wed, means that was on Dec 30, a day after MBC entertainment award. We suspected that it means Siyang was one of the panelist for ep 302, but then we saw that he's not there. So what was he doing on that day, at MBC recording studio? And why on MBC IG, we saw the panelist posed together with a big flower bouquet? I supposed the bouquet was from Siyang to show his gratitude to the wgm panelists? If so, that's so sweet and humble of him, to not forget to thanks the WGM panelist, also a humble gesture that he gave it personally not through courier. 

@KalyanaV

I think maybe after he recorded interwiew with wgm staff. So siso did a filming after cosmopolitan photoshoot.

• Like 4

Welcome new Berries!

See what this couple has done to us?  All these previous lurkers have converted to commentators/posters and blessing us with their opinions and insights and info.  The power of Siso/KSYx2/Blueberry couple!

@yuar19ingrid- Thanks for sharing about the connection between coffee and So Yeon's tendency to be easily surprised.  Since I don't drink coffee, I definitely didn't make the connection.  I mean, I know caffeine keeps you up/hyper, but maybe I didn't make the connection because I never thought So Yeon was any more easily surprised than the next guy/girl.  

8 hours ago, simplereads . said:

Now i think this explains a lot why siyang was so surprised during the kiss at mbc knowing his wife was not that open on a lip kiss, and i think so yeon really gave him that smack to make up for their wedding kiss and was like an act of showing her will to do as much effort that could make her partner happy and in a way, giving him back the feelings that he has given her during their time spent together.

@simplereads .- That is just what I thought!  She wanted to make up for the "biggest regret of 2015", that is, not granting a lip kiss to Si Yang due to shyness, nervousness, whatever, so she put forth effort to give him back the happiness he's brought her by smacking him on the lips on stage in front of all those people.

@badethcarpio - The parts when Si Yang is all teary-eyed noticing the big void of her absence in the car, especially, was very touching to me.  He really is a soft-hearted man.

@aynaed - This really is a happy thread.  Ignore those naysayers on the other thread.  What do they know?  They don't see what we see as the obvious, and that is how special, beautiful, and real our Blueberry couple is.

7 hours ago, KarenE said:

The only other couple that I've thought were "real" on here was Nam Goong Min couple, but my hopes were dashed when he said in an interview that he would never date her. Thought he should have won an Oscar since it made me believe so hard!! I've watched many of the WGM couples, and other than NGM, I feel like KSY couple have the best chance of being real. I've loved her since the IRIS days, and have watched several of his dramas, and feel like she is over the being older than he is part, and they are just enjoying themselves. Hopefully they don't think of this as another "role", as they both just light up around each other! Only LOVE can make you do that!!!! Happy New Year!

Oh dear, Nam Goong really said that he would never date her?  I absolutely do not see Si Yang saying that, now or ever.  As you said, our couple lights up when they're around each other.  

@cress_wie= I know how you feel.  You just cannot resist commenting on this beautiful couple.  We all feel that way.  Age gap?  More reason to hold on to each other tightly and not let go.

@pinkpiggywiggy - Yes, they've grown on us.  Cute how you said, Now, now, NOW I LOVE them!  We know exactly how you feel 'cause we feel the same way.

• Like 14

Morning berries! :)

was reading the comments and I understand why soyeon was so worried. I think she still feel insecure about the age and as many of us saw his fans complaim about that a lot.I imagine Soyeon is one of those over thinkers that suffer a lot just imagining stuff and since I do that a lot I can imagine how that affect. 

Their bracelet is so pretty, I loved what he wrote for them and since she refused to kiss on the wedding and kissed live while they performed, I am pretty sure he is gonna tease her a lot about that, we probally gonna see replays of their kiss during the next episodes :w00t:

Wonder what she will do for his bday cause I really think she must being preparing something really cool :heart:

BTW the comments from netzens were really cute, I think yesterday's episode gonna change a lot for siso couple, if many didnt like them much before I bet they melted the heart of a lot of people.

• Like 14

Annyeong berries! Really loved the last episode.. Siso truly didn't disappoint us by giving us the ending we wanted :D

I have one pressing question tho: understand that siso are no longer bound by a marriage contract (as seen in the BRI where So Yeon says they can enjoy themselves to the fullest now that they are free of any contract, and the part where they tore up the previous expired contract). Does it mean that they are for reals now (ok, don't mind my deluded mind at work again :w00t:), or the producer can choose to cancel their marriage and end the wgm segment as and when she wishes? 

• Like 13

22 hours ago, keight314 said:

Spoiler

..BERRIElEESSS~~!! i loat *lost count on how many timea *times chex *watched previous episode. Im using my pabo cp.. I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.. I CANT EDIT TYPO ERROR..And i have to post this for me to comment properly.. ADMIn JUST DELETE THIS COMMENT/POST .. MIANHE.. THANKS..

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 3

Omgosh... I saw @seesaw_love posting the bracelet on her instagram account,,, it was super nice... No wonder soyeon likes it.. It was very simple but very very meaningful... It is like saying stay beside me and never let me go.., hahahahaaha super delulu mind but i dont care... 

Welcome to all the new berries... I still have not seen the trancripted one but i know @thesuitelife547 will give us recap later... 

The bracelet you can see according to @seesaw_love is an m-delfin bracelet... Hahaha i dont know how to insert but its on her instagram... Thanks a lot you are a great great berries...

and the hawk eye that was able to capture soyeons hand... Really great... Love you all 

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, alou said:

.. @seesaw_love post in IG that the phrase engraved in their bracelet is "WALK BESIDE ME".. What's your take on thiS berries?.. Sometimes i wish we have a namja berries to have an insight on male's perspective.. 

@alou It's like telling her to always be by his side, stay with him no matter what :) it's making my heart flutter :)

• Like 9