[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Yes, I read the news about So yeon`s offer to play in a MBC drama.

It seams that all my wishes are fulfilling one by one. My biggest wish was for Soyeon to have a good role in 2016 and I read news this morning that she was offered a role in a weekender. My initial happiness tone down when I read about this role and I literally said: "Come on, MBC, this is your offer?"  I hate to sound ungrateful but the thought about rejection the offer came to my mind, especially after I read the short synopsis. So boring!!! But... in the same time I realized that maybe she doesn`t have other very good option to choose. The cruel realization (I did not want to think seriously about it before) that after a certain age... the good/ interesting roles are always given to younger people. Well, whatever she decides, I will support. I should trust her to choose well. She is the only actress that I will follow even when the drama she is in don`t like much.

Sorry for my rant.... I feel a little down at this moment and in the same time I feel remorse than instead of rejoicing I feel this way. I will find the positive aspects in short time, like So yeon is doing all the time. C`est la vie. 

I will fill myself with positive energy after I will watch again some clips from tomorrow, after I read all the berries thoughts. I`ll go to have breakfast now... See Ya....

• Like 16

Berries... know what ? .... i wanna go interview Kim Sae Ron-sshi coz during the hand holding while waiting for result session..... Kim Sae Ron was sitting right behind our berrylicious couple....so she should had seen it all... i mean jinja jinja seen it all.... heh heh heh :blink::blink::w00t::w00t::wub:

• Like 6

Thanks for the video. So yeon was nervous... she concentrates on the steps, does rehearsal all the time. :D I can imagine the stress she had. But so glad that everything went well. She even gave us a memorable moment at the end of her performance. I knew that Si yang will do great. He did not need rehearsal before the show.  :D

• Like 8

4 hours ago, alou said:

..and if you pause at 1:43 (how apt!!!) , you can see them holding hands even at the backstage.. How sweet they can be.. On and off the cam, they are so naturally sweet.. :wub:

I can not see it. I am the only one who does not see them backstage. OK... I saw plenty other moments. One thing is sure. They were holding hands even when they could not to. :D It became so natural for them to hold hands... they even don`t realize it anymore when they are doing it. It`s a habit. :D

• Like 12

@seesaw_love, you are really the bestest berries out there.. Thanks thanks so much for sharing all the video... Your ninja eyes never fail to amaze me... Thanks for the mp3... Such a shame that mbc block some of your vid.. But no worries i am still rewatching all your other vid... 

to all the berries here... Thanks for all the wonderful insight, translation...

thanks @thesuitelife547 for thr subbed video performance... 

I just wanna say thanks to everyone all my new years present has come true 

loving everyone here just like the love of our siso couple.... With undercurrent flowing, very natural, shining through their eyes... Can't help

by the way i watch tne hd version of the award, i love how supportive both are of each other... Soyeon took the hand of siyang during the rookie award, we didnt see the hug for the new star award but it definitely happen and how proud soyeon is of her husband for winning it,  i love how siyang gave support to soyeon when high excellence winner is still going to be announce and how their hands are clasped when soyeons name was announce.  Just love them both... Please get married for real...:wub::wub:

• Like 10

Thanks for the Noblesse Men pictorial. I was waiting for so long! WOW! Sexy, seductive  So yeon!

I love the pictures.

The Instagram photo with the young group is after one rehearsal? They seam to be the background dancers of SiSo performance.

• Like 15