Filipino dramas

JAN

Hi

i'v been watching "on the wings of love" drama and fell inlove with filipino dramas

but i search in google everywhere and all the websites of asian drama also at youtube

and nothing!!!!

it's amazing because the drana is realy good

so where can i watch filipino drama online with eng sub???someone???

thanx

Hi

i'v been watching "on the wings of love" drama and fell inlove with filipino dramas

but i search in google everywhere and all the websites of asian drama also at youtube

and nothing!!!!

it's amazing because the drana is realy good

so where can i watch filipino drama online with eng sub???someone???

thanx

Hi :)

Did you watch it with subs? Where? It is ongoing right? 

I've been watching ''Even if you go away from me' and fell in love too...on viki...try it...you won't be sorry...there are some more dramas, some have sub completed some don't :( ...there are some on dramacool as well...

thanks

yes at this channels dramacool i found "on the wings of love" realy good drama..ongoing like you said it's taking time to sub them not like the korean dramas:( but i realy don't mind to see the rest now without the sub because it's so good

I saw 10 subbed eps and 11th raw...its getting more and more interesting :)...they're more and more cute :wub:...Jings will be furious at cousin ;)...every time she sees him shirtless is priceless :D...and i can totally understand her :P

She didn't have the courage to tell her father...and she stil hopes she'll divorce him...but she won't..or she will...but she won't be happy about it as she thinks now that she will

Looking fwd to new eps...

Hi
first of all the drama you told me about is wow!!! great!!! addicted already!!

and where did you watch the 11 raw of "otwol" drama?? they have such a good chemistry

people don't understand how much the philippines know how to do dramas....really natural, not fancy and high quality production but you don't need this when you have a good plot and screenwriters and especially good actors!!!
the filipino have the talent to do authentic dramas not like the others...it's a blessing.

Enjoy watching...its really great passionate love story...i can't separate yet...stil watching some scenes again and again 

https://yonipzone.rocks/tag/on-the-wings-of-love ...@JAN here you go 11 & 12...for more we'll have to wait ;)

I'll watch 12 ep now...write to you soon

BTW...11 ep is subbed on dramacool already...ah that shrimp prank wasn't cool but hug at the hospital was nice...hahaha noses were really red...i started to skip scenes with her family and Jigs...i could watch only them all the time :wub:...and at the end he was cute about relation with him...how she can even think not to count him

Why do i have a feeling her mother is not dead? Do you?

P.S. Maybe we should dedicate this topic to  OTWOL and change the name of the topic...what do you think?...or open another one...this drama deserves one

I'm currently hooked on this drama, "On the Wings of Love". I didn't get to watch the first week on time but I'm on track now. Glad I started watching it. I'm not really into Filipino dramas but this one I can truly recommend.

Clark is making me fall for him. Dang it! I love the story. Sort of typical but the way the actors are acting the scene and everything looks natural.

Then again. Maybe I'm just biased? Hehehe...

Jigs is like an angry bird. Didn't get to see him not mad at all and didn't get any outbursts. Hahaha!!!

Maybe we should make a new official thread for "On the Wings of Love"?

Enjoy watching...its really great passionate love story...i can't separate yet...stil watching some scenes again and again 

https://yonipzone.rocks/tag/on-the-wings-of-love ...@JAN here you go 11 & 12...for more we'll have to wait ;)

BTW...11 ep is subbed on dramacool already...ah that shrimp prank wasn't cool but hug at the hospital was nice...hahaha noses were really red...i started to skip scenes with her family and Jigs...i could watch only them all the time :wub:...and at the end he was cute about relation with him...how she can even think not to count him

P.S. Maybe we should dedicate this topic to  OTWOL and change the name of the topic...what do you think?...or open another one...this drama deserves one

zagigirl

same here:) watched already 12 ep :)))can't wait for the 13ep

i think maybe you are right and her mother is a live 

from what i'v seen in dramacool many people get to know filipino dramas just because this drama,  so  maybe something will change

& like you said  this should be the "otwol" drama thread

zagigirl

same here:) watched already 12 ep :)))can't wait for the 13ep

i think maybe you are right and her mother is a live 

from what i'v seen in dramacool many people get to know filipino dramas just because this drama,  so  maybe something will change

& like you said  this should be the "otwol" drama thread

Ah...you can patiently wait for subbs? I coludn't...you'll see they're great...our lovebirds getting closer and closer :wub:

If mother is alive it will have such impakt on Leah and here family...hope she don't have amnesia or something...but i know they need some plot...probably Clark's dad will be involved later as well

Since @xiasheghun already opened thread so please lets move there and this one can stay as general one if you're ok with this

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to ask the same question too..and thanks for the info above.. 

im happy that doramax starting uploading pinoy drama too (i've been watching pinoy movies since last 2years) 

i wish to watch got to believe and must date the gangster but its no where to be found.i hope more subber and uploader will try pinoy drama..though it might be very tiring as it is very very longggggggggggggggggggg...

Guest antakalainaro

Hey y'all

antakalainaro here. I've been living in the Philippines for the past two years (my Mom and Dad are both Filipinos but they live in Thailand and sent me here to study). If you're wondering why subs for Filipino dramas are rare, it's because their drama shows are almost always aired daily (5 episodes per week) so it's really a pain to do the subs.

"You're done subbing one episode? here's 4 more and youre done for the week." lol.

i really envy subbers!!!

Hey y'all

antakalainaro here. I've been living in the Philippines for the past two years (my Mom and Dad are both Filipinos but they live in Thailand and sent me here to study). If you're wondering why subs for Filipino dramas are rare, it's because their drama shows are almost always aired daily (5 episodes per week) so it's really a pain to do the subs.

"You're done subbing one episode? here's 4 more and youre done for the week." lol.

i really envy subbers!!!

hi... :D

yeah, i know filipino's drama could be very very long (use to watch when they air it on malaysia tv, old version of pangako sayo, bituin, etc) and hard to keep follow every single episode. i think sub for filipino drama is impossible to do it alone.. need teams.. a really big and well organized subber team. i envy those who can understand other languages. 

most filipino dramas are not good tbh. if you guys liked On The Wings Of Love,  i recommend Got To Believe and Forevermore.

i kinda want to create a new thread for Forevermore but i'm still new here so i can't  TT A TT

i've been searching for got to believe since forever. my friends recommended for me after its aired in malaysia.. but its ended i guess, so i missed the series. now i tried to find on internet to download. but engsub is just impossible to find. i am sad.

instead of dubbing i prefer original pinoy..  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kiel778

Guys try pinoyhdreplay.org and tfc.TV where you can watch the latest Filipino drama with English subtitles. I used this site recently BTW English subtitles are uploaded next day for every episode.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only filipino drama i watched was Darna on viki. I enjoyed it, and intended to watch more, But never got around to it.  I must try and correct that next year.

a few filipino dramas here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSaeXumDl1-kwd3yq0yUt7w/playlists

one called my my husbands lover, here

this is an official channel

http://tfc.tv/

there is a free trial. But only some of the stuff has eng subs.

Then there is viki.

https://www.viki.com/countries/philippines

• 4 weeks later...

Archived