5 Facts You Might Not Know About Park Bo Young

Park Bo Young is no rookie to the drama scene. She’s been in the industry for nearly 10 years, but with her current drama, tvN‘s “Oh My Ghost,” being widely popular, viewers may just now be discovering how talented this young actress really is. Some of Park Bo Young’s most popular projects include “A Werewolf Boy” in […]

The post 5 Facts You Might Not Know About Park Bo Young appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Miriyam

Yeah, i love PBY since i watch oh my ghost. she's sooo funny n cute. and her acting r great n lovely. hope seeing her again in another drama.

Guest dapridapri

I love everything about Park Bo Young. Firstly saw her in Speed Scandal. She sang beautifully there. Then i started to fall in love with her. Fighting, PBY!!! ^^

7 years?? it's too long for a talented actress like her. hmm..or maybe she is using that 7 years for studyng.
i'm glad she is come back with a lovely character in na bom sun.
don't go anywhere na bong sun-shi. lol

I was hoping to be enlightened if Park Bo Young is indeed Park Bo Gum's noona as I've read from a comment thread on Hello Monster about the said ''fact''. It made me wonder as I've yet to encounter news articles on the matter so, I suppose, it's only a rumour.

Anyway, this is my second exposure to PBY, the first time being Werewolf Boy where in she starred alongside the equally sexy-voiced and charming, Song Joong Ki. Looking forward to watching her in The Silenced. Oh, and BTW, I love her voice, singing or otherwise! It's clear, crystally-sharp, and sweet.

Thanks for this article.

Archived