[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moonsong85

I also wish that the ratings be higher, nevertheless I will continue to watch it.  I find the drama interesting and hopes that Koreans will get to appreciate it more.  I am also waiting for the English sub.  Think positive :)

Hai...i'm just want to share my point regarding this drama...my account may look like i'm new..but its just i forget my old account.

I watch this drama yesterday trough  s one asia...and me and my mom love it..its full of mystery and scared as well..

Maybe because others drama were more fun...but i believe this drama will do better as long the script were strong

Guest ororomunroe

Village: Secret of Achiara: Episode 2

by javabeans | October 8, 2015 | 3 Comments

village2-00539a.jpg

We settle into the mystery and the town, as we get a deeper look at our characters and what drives them, as well as the secrets they’re all harboring. And yeah, there are a lotof secrets in every corner of the village, bolstered by warring agendas that keep everyone firmly in the Suspicious and Shifty category. The show does answer a few questions for us right off the bat—but not without raising more, of course. It’s a whole Pandora’s box of buried truths (literally, in some cases), and our heroine is just getting started.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/village-secret-of-achiara-episode-2/

i agree with everybody...so far so good. "murder she wrote" feel. first time MGY has a shower scene. :D 

"She Was Pretty" rises again, will Moon Geun-young fall?

I don't think MGY will ever fall, she has variety genre on her belt that only a chosen few can pull. No loveline in a drama? 16 episode at that. My hat is off.

Guest ctalks2

MGY and that morgue scene reminds viewers of MGY's very refined acting. Since she is suppose to be an English teacher,  one wonders whether viewers will watch see her carry a class in fluent Canadian English. Ahn Seo-Yun's character is not the child version of a lead character so I hope that we can enjoy her character until the end, too. I will enjoy this one based on the first two episodes.  *Of the 2 alternative dramas to watch, I could watch "The Merchant" but I do not have an appetite for "She's Pretty" at all. 

Still no English subs in sight... truly frustrating and surprising, the first I've encountered in the dramas I've watched. Is it normal for a drama from one of the big 3 broadcasting stations not to be subbed by either Viki or Dramafever? :crazy: Really hope this gets rectified soon. In the meantime, I am utterly grateful for the availability of C-subs and Dramabeans recaps to tide us through.

Ep2 continues fast and furious on the tracks of Ep1, with reveal after reveal, and even more questions as a result of it. I love how every other person appears to have some hidden secrets and underlying animosity, yet I still cannot put my finger who is on whose side, or whether everyone has an agenda of their own. Currently, the only one in the village who appears to be above board is the highly enthusiastic police officer Park Woo-Jae, but right now, no one is beyond suspicion in my books. Am a little unsettled how quickly the supernatural theme becomes prevalent, along with the resident seer of ghosts... so I guess my initial hope that the mystery, rather than the overworldly elements would drive the story, might not come true after all. Still, the serial killer continues to threaten the seemingly peaceful existence in Achiara, and from the looks of the last scene, he is certainly someone known to the village. With the cliffhanger ending and albeit expected reveal from the locket, I continue to be intrigued and impatient for more to surface in subsequent episodes, and for our deductive powers to be challenged even further as a result.

Archived