Kim Hyun Joong’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Her Side of the Story, Kim Hyun Joong’s Side Counter, and Jin Se Yeon Becomes a Victim of This Ongoing Dispute

Oooh, they're crawling out of their holes again. I hope that chauvinist women-beater gets what he deserves, you fans are pathetic. I hope you never get your worldview "corrected" by dating such a sick bastard, although you deserve it.

Although I deeply despise chauvinists wherever they are on this planet (and trust me, they are way too many), I prefer to be cautious when it comes to celebrities and their private lives. Maybe the usual rules do not apply on those cases all the time. Let's not get carried away-instead let's try to be as objective as possible no matter who we'd like to be truthful.
It's extremely difficult (not impossible, though) for any healthy woman to be pregnant more than twice within less than a year. It's almost impossible for any healthy woman to have a miscarriage and without any surgical procedure involved (not even after heavy blood loss) to ovulate within 2 weeks after the miscarriage.
You can always ask any obstetrician or a midwife. It's a common knowledge that miscarriages due to accidents or physical abuse are the worst and women can't bounce back nor get pregnant so fast after that. Especially the latter could always be extremely dangerous to the woman's health. And that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I don't have a clue about anything else in this story, nor do I care, tbh...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

OMG this woman missed her calling - she should be writing daily dramas instead of inflicting her fantasies on KHJ. All these text messages have been determined INADMISSIBLE by the COURT - why should any of us pay a modicum of attention to edited, truncated messages taken out of sync & context, undated! AND the proof of pregnancy by text message continues LOL LOL LOL Just pitiful.

Teleri, could you tell me where you read the text messages were inadmissible? Because I'm hearing and reading that many of the text messages were verified as authentic and was evidence submitted.
I don't know how Jin Se Yeon got dragged into this mess. Guilty by being in the same drama I suppose.

That's a first. I've read accounts of the court proceedings (before these were released to Dispatch) saying they WERE NOT admitted. Lawyer Lee stated they were not as well. I have yet to read where they were admitted as evidence. Where are you reading that they WERE admitted?

Okay, I went & did some more research - it may be that text messages were rejected as proof of pregnancy (duh!).  These texts really don't prove much of anything except that KHJ believed Choi (we knew that :( )  & that he didn't take her very seriously (as a GF) - he should have taken her more seriously as a stalker perhaps :( :(

It's more wait & see for the final hearing....  

I will say this, (well, you probably already know this lol):

Nothing in those text messages (edited, out of context, lacking continuity & responses as they do) shocks me at all.  I'm an old hippie.  My fav band for 40 years has been Led Zeppelin.  You know, of Mud Shark fame....  I will adore Robert Plant until the day I die.  So somehow the news that KHJ acts like a rock star in private (ie sleeping around, casual sex, TALKING about it), & that he got upset w/this little piece of whatever, does NOT exactly appall, stun, surprise, bother me one bit.....  I might point out to KHJ that perhaps he should not engage in SEXTing, in future 
LOL

13 hours ago, Pixelmatsch said:

Oooh, they're crawling out of their holes again. I hope that chauvinist women-beater gets what he deserves, you fans are pathetic. I hope you never get your worldview "corrected" by dating such a sick bastard, although you deserve it.

We are not pathetic, maybe you who could believe what Ms Choi says.

Why would I believer her? She's the proven liar.

NEVER ending story~~ well i just know that they'r both sick that's all!!
she really need to see some doctor! n he who's sick to date / attract to women like this!!!
the only one i am really pity of it's the little baby!! how could he/she grow up healthy in an environment like this!!

I see there are a whole bunch of gullible people very willing to believe these fraudulent text messages - which the SK COURT rejected as inadmissible.  Any of you little haters realize that?  AaliyaS dear, why do you think it's ok to assume in the face of a LOT of conflicting evidence that KHJ must be an abuser?  Do you not understand that far from supporting one, we are defending KHJ FROM one?  Such a smug, ILL-informed comment. And Dcole, the number of people willing to accept the word of a woman who has been caught in SEVERAL lies, whose various stories contradict each other & who is totally unwilling to support her increasingly outlandish narrative w/FACTS really appalls me!  You and others like you are taking the word of this proven liar and gleefully trying to ruin KHJ while ignoring the evidence.  I find all of you gawkers as objectionable as those who cause traffic jams at accidents because you want to 'see' - you don't take the time & trouble to actually inform yourselves of what has happened on this case since this woman first accused KHJ last year.  Believe me, the situation has drastically altered.

AND let me just add - I'm not 'crawling out of the woodwork' - I've been RIGHT HERE commenting for almost a year.

you do know that he was found guilty, right?

What are you people? How could you stupid media believes what that woman told you? IBTIMES, ALLKPOP, KOREABO you are pathetic, you people are so blind to the truth, and that's why the women in South Korea turn too blackmailer and gold digger. You can published what she says, but what happened to what Kim Hyun Joong says? This is ridiculous and malicious of you, if you media think she's telling the truth, why can't she provide the evidence and leave the rest to the court.
If you media think she's the victim, then why was she with him till December? why did she slept with him again to get pregnant? Choi made up all this lies and you medial are helping her manipulate the issue into something. choi will not get away with all what she has done, and it's high time she stop all this nonsense. she needs to get a life and get a job, she's a parasite who feed on the wealthy man.
You media need to published better news and not what she says. if she has the proof, all she needs to do is take it to court but rather she runs to the media. What the hell is wrong with you Korean media. How many more of your sons should women like choi destroyed with your help. you people need to wake up to reality.
What planet do you people live in, this women like choi are destroying the reputation of the women in South Korea, and all you can do is publishing her lies. You people are as mentally unstable as choi.

there is actually a great number of cases where victims stay in an abusive relationship, so Ms Choi's actions are not so unusual.

Reasons for staying can range from fear of isolation, hope for change, partner dependency, etc. In such cases, the abuse is no longer just physical but have also reached their psych.

A very good example of this is the rihanna/chris brown relationship. Regardless of whether Chris remains true to his word or not, the fact that rihanna took back a guy who physically abused her remains.

As for your claim on the media backing up Ms choi's words, I think that is unfounded. This article alone equally shared both sides of the story, and previous articles were usually from KHJ's side.

Plus, you have to remember, the guy was found GUILTY in court. The girl did have evidence and did submit them in court, where he was found GUILTY. Even if you don't believe the woman's words, I hope you're not so blinded with fan love that you deny the court's decision.

Not supporting either side by saying: all of this could have been avoided if she didn't keep going back to him after he beat her the first time.

victim blaming much?

I blame both.... him for abuse, her for staying.

you have to understand that you cannot apply your own logic to someone who was in an abusive relationship. It is very common for a victim to stay in an abusive relationship (as I mentioned in another response in this article).  You can't blame it on the victim for staying either, as that is a side effect of the said abuse.

A good example is my cousin who was trapped in an abusive relationship for years.   We've all advised her numerous times to leave, but she kept on making excuses for the relationship and the abuse (a simple lovers spat, an accident, won't happen again, her fault) .  Until one time where she almost died from him strangling her over an argument that the had (He called 000 right after she became unconscious and wept the entire way to the hospital). We realized she won't be able to do it on her own, so we filed a case against the guy and the court fined him and issued him a restraining order.  My cousin is fine now and is married to a loving husband, but she had to go through years of therapy to get over the abuse.

I have learned a lot from that experience.  I've learned that abuse is not just in the physical sense, but there is a lot of psychological side effects that comes along with it. The victim will have the tendency to become depressed, lose their self worth, and be depended to the abuser among other things. More importantly, one may not notice the onset of an abusive relationship until they're already in too deep, and that's why it is very difficult to leave.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say here. I swear I am not saying this to argue with you. Talking about my cousin's case is very difficult for me (our family feels that we are also partly to be blamed for allowing their relationship to last as long as it did), but I feel like sharing this experience will enlighten most readers on what really happens with an abusive relationship. I hope that the next time we encounter another article regarding this topic, we hold off blaming and judging the victim.

18 hours ago, ellanjohn239_at_gmail.com_stv said:

What are you people? How could you stupid media believes what that woman told you? IBTIMES, ALLKPOP, KOREABO you are pathetic, you people are so blind to the truth, and that's why the women in South Korea turn too blackmailer and gold digger. You can published what she says, but what happened to what Kim Hyun Joong says? This is ridiculous and malicious of you, if you media think she's telling the truth, why can't she provide the evidence and leave the rest to the court.
If you media think she's the victim, then why was she with him till December? why did she slept with him again to get pregnant? Choi made up all this lies and you medial are helping her manipulate the issue into something. choi will not get away with all what she has done, and it's high time she stop all this nonsense. she needs to get a life and get a job, she's a parasite who feed on the wealthy man.
You media need to published better news and not what she says. if she has the proof, all she needs to do is take it to court but rather she runs to the media. What the hell is wrong with you Korean media. How many more of your sons should women like choi destroyed with your help. you people need to wake up to reality.
What planet do you people live in, this women like choi are destroying the reputation of the women in South Korea, and all you can do is publishing her lies. You people are as mentally unstable as choi.

there is actually a great number of cases where victims stay in an abusive relationship, so Ms Choi's actions are not so unusual.

Reasons for staying can range from fear of isolation, hope for change, partner dependency, etc. In such cases, the abuse is no longer just physical but have also reached their psych.

A very good example of this is the rihanna/chris brown relationship. Regardless of whether Chris remains true to his word or not, the fact that rihanna took back a guy who physically abused her remains.

As for your claim on the media backing up Ms choi's words, I think that is unfounded. This article alone equally shared both sides of the story, and previous articles were usually from KHJ's side.

Plus, you have to remember, the guy was found GUILTY in court. The girl did have evidence and did submit them in court, where he was found GUILTY. Even if you don't believe the woman's words, I hope you're not so blinded with fan love that you deny the court's decision.

Sweetheart, I'm certainly not disputing that sometimes (way too often) victims stay w/abuser (or as in this case keep going back to them - I'm referring to KHJ here since he's the victim of a psychological abuser). What we are disputing is whether this female was ever abused at all. ABUSED, not hurt in a mutual one-time fight & then hurt accidentally (possibly by GYM equipment)
Please get up to speed on this case. KHJ was convicted of unintentionally inflicting harm - the rib incident - mainly because he said to the police & prosecutors that he did it (basing his belief on CHOI's text saying she got hurt by him...several days later). Medical records proved the injury, one of the records said cause was assault, KHJ said he did it. OK, he was convicted & fined.
Guess what - that's not abuse - it's not serial abuse - it's undetermined by the police/prosecutors if it was an accident or not (since he said an accident - she said it happened in an argument - and also said gym equipment did it)
I find her entirely implausible since she's changed her story, lied, contradicted herself and basically acted irrationally, while KHJ has stuck to his story & taken responsibility (even where, apparently, he shouldn't have - since your iffy GF saying she's pregnant & then saying she miscarried, isn't exactly proof that she's not LYING to you).
You came to the story late if you think most of the articles were on KHJ's side - that only happened late in the game, after Choi started being nasty to KHJ's PARENTS, & got called out by Kim Senior - then Lawyer Lee came on the scene, the whole settlement/blackmail/whatever you want to call KHJ paying out half a million $$ hit the fan.
Before that, from last August until this February, the media roiled w/hate for KHJ.

9 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

I see there are a whole bunch of gullible people very willing to believe these fraudulent text messages - which the SK COURT rejected as inadmissible.  Any of you little haters realize that?  AaliyaS dear, why do you think it's ok to assume in the face of a LOT of conflicting evidence that KHJ must be an abuser?  Do you not understand that far from supporting one, we are defending KHJ FROM one?  Such a smug, ILL-informed comment. And Dcole, the number of people willing to accept the word of a woman who has been caught in SEVERAL lies, whose various stories contradict each other & who is totally unwilling to support her increasingly outlandish narrative w/FACTS really appalls me!  You and others like you are taking the word of this proven liar and gleefully trying to ruin KHJ while ignoring the evidence.  I find all of you gawkers as objectionable as those who cause traffic jams at accidents because you want to 'see' - you don't take the time & trouble to actually inform yourselves of what has happened on this case since this woman first accused KHJ last year.  Believe me, the situation has drastically altered.

AND let me just add - I'm not 'crawling out of the woodwork' - I've been RIGHT HERE commenting for almost a year.

I know exactly WHAT he was found guilty of - do YOU????

as a matter of fact ,I do.

Still, I don't want to go into an argument over this matter as clearly, your opinion on this case is very different from mine.

Please be reminded though, that this girl has no one to help her with her statements, unlike your idol who has a whole PR team backing him up.

This is the last message I will post regarding this article. Any response will be ignored.

2 hours ago, Kappybelle said:

3 hours ago, babyviolets said:

8 hours ago, Kappybelle said:

Not supporting either side by saying: all of this could have been avoided if she didn't keep going back to him after he beat her the first time.

victim blaming much?

I blame both.... him for abuse, her for staying.

you have to understand that you cannot apply your own logic to someone who was in an abusive relationship. It is very common for a victim to stay in an abusive relationship (as I mentioned in another response in this article).  You can't blame it on the victim for staying either, as that is a side effect of the said abuse.

A good example is my cousin who was trapped in an abusive relationship for years.   We've all advised her numerous times to leave, but she kept on making excuses for the relationship and the abuse (a simple lovers spat, an accident, won't happen again, her fault) .  Until one time where she almost died from him strangling her over an argument that the had (He called 000 right after she became unconscious and wept the entire way to the hospital). We realized she won't be able to do it on her own, so we filed a case against the guy and the court fined him and issued him a restraining order.  My cousin is fine now and is married to a loving husband, but she had to go through years of therapy to get over the abuse.

I have learned a lot from that experience.  I've learned that abuse is not just in the physical sense, but there is a lot of psychological side effects that comes along with it. The victim will have the tendency to become depressed, lose their self worth, and be depended to the abuser among other things. More importantly, one may not notice the onset of an abusive relationship until they're already in too deep, and that's why it is very difficult to leave.

I hope you get what I'm trying to say here. I swear I am not saying this to argue with you. Talking about my cousin's case is very difficult for me (our family feels that we are also partly to be blamed for allowing their relationship to last as long as it did), but I feel like sharing this experience will enlighten most readers on what really happens with an abusive relationship. I hope that the next time we encounter another article regarding this topic, we hold off blaming and judging the victim.

No, I get you. I'm not trying to argue either. Your cousin is lucky she had you for support. I guess it is a little judgmental of me to think that because I wouldn't put up with this crappola that I expect others wouldn't either. Friends? =)

How the heck did Jin Se Yeon's name got dragged into this?!?!?! Ms. Choi and Kim Hyun Joong is already in a hot mess. Stupid netizens shouldn't be dragging another person into this anymore. Poor Se Yeon; still so young and she's being pulled in already by this adulterous issue.

Anyway, these people should just keep the matter to themselves.

6 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

8 hours ago, babyviolets said:

16 hours ago, Teleri Nyfain said:

as a matter of fact ,I do.

Still, I don't want to go into an argument over this matter as clearly, your opinion on this case is very different from mine.

Please be reminded though, that this girl has no one to help her with her statements, unlike your idol who has a whole PR team backing him up.

This is the last message I will post regarding this article. Any response will be ignored.

Cause, despite a lot of evidence to the contrary, she has no lawyer speaking for her. Dispatch hasn't helped her a bit. Right you are, she poor thing is so all alone. GAG me...

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Aahhh!!! Sorry Hyun Joong. My sister and i were such huge fans... especially cuz of your 'personality idol image' but after reading this, looking at the facts, proof and pictures. I'm not a delusional fan. I'm on her side. You're a typical abusive guy and you and your wicked lawyer are malicious. Time to wake up to reality and stop daydreaming.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Aahhh!!! Sorry Hyun Joong. My sister and i were such huge fans... especially cuz of your 'personality idol image' but after reading this, looking at the facts, proof and pictures. I'm not a delusional fan. I'm on her side. You're a typical abusive guy and you and your wicked lawyer are malicious. Time to wake up to reality and stop daydreaming.

Whethere it's celebrity "J" or not hyunjoong been cheating on her since forever. There are tons of pix of him in HK going into taxi cabs after the club with random chinese chicks and going to hotels. He was always like this. Just the kinda guy you will fight with.

Oh, look - TOFU CLOUD.  Yeah.  You say over & over you were a fan of KHJ - I didn't believe you then & I don't now.  You just automatically believe whatever this creature says, without giving a moment's thought to anything else.  Have you even bothered to read the accounts of what's been happening since Jan 2015?  I doubt it.  She's a proven liar, certainly NOT a 'typical abuse victim'.  
You are a lot more delusional than most of KHJ's fans, honey.  You believe along w/Choi that you can prove pregnancy via text messages, & that medical records are not real evidence?  I laugh.

You know what all the so-called proof of KHJ going about w/various girls says to me?  That Choi NEVER was important enough to call a GF (I expect he finally said he would when she told him she was pregnant, spring 2014....).  There's another name for what SHE was - obviously.  & was fine about for most of their acquaintance.

Archived