Kim Hyun Joong’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Her Side of the Story, Kim Hyun Joong’s Side Counter, and Jin Se Yeon Becomes a Victim of This Ongoing Dispute

Actress Jin Se Yeon has been unexpectedly been caught in the continuing and growing dispute between Kim Hyun Joong and his ex-girlfriend, Ms. Choi. Ms. Choi’s side of the story: Yesterday, Ms. Choi (Kim Hyun Joong’s ex-girlfriend) revealed, through the media, evidence against Kim Hyun Joong in response to his lawyer’s claims that all her […]

The post Kim Hyun Joong’s Ex-Girlfriend Gives Her Side of the Story, Kim Hyun Joong’s Side Counter, and Jin Se Yeon Becomes a Victim of This Ongoing Dispute appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ellanjohn239_at_gmail.com_stv

What are you people? How could you stupid media believes what that woman told you? IBTIMES, ALLKPOP, KOREABO you are pathetic, you people are so blind to the truth, and that's why the women in South Korea turn too blackmailer and gold digger. You can published what she says, but what happened to what Kim Hyun Joong says? This is ridiculous and malicious of you, if you media think she's telling the truth, why can't she provide the evidence and leave the rest to the court.
If you media think she's the victim, then why was she with him till December? why did she slept with him again to get pregnant? Choi made up all this lies and you medial are helping her manipulate the issue into something. choi will not get away with all what she has done, and it's high time she stop all this nonsense. she needs to get a life and get a job, she's a parasite who feed on the wealthy man.
You media need to published better news and not what she says. if she has the proof, all she needs to do is take it to court but rather she runs to the media. What the hell is wrong with you Korean media. How many more of your sons should women like choi destroyed with your help. you people need to wake up to reality.
What planet do you people live in, this women like choi are destroying the reputation of the women in South Korea, and all you can do is publishing her lies. You people are as mentally unstable as choi.

OMG this woman missed her calling - she should be writing daily dramas instead of inflicting her fantasies on KHJ. All these text messages have been determined INADMISSIBLE by the COURT - why should any of us pay a modicum of attention to edited, truncated messages taken out of sync & context, undated! AND the proof of pregnancy by text message continues LOL LOL LOL Just pitiful.

Oooh, they're crawling out of their holes again. I hope that chauvinist women-beater gets what he deserves, you fans are pathetic. I hope you never get your worldview "corrected" by dating such a sick bastard, although you deserve it.

Guest azaraa999

What a complicated mess????????? They are so messed up. I don't believe that she is that good liar or writer. Making up all these of history and bring them to the court and even reveal to the public, not everybody can do that unless she is psychologically abnormal. It would take lot of guts and courage to say and to do all these things about this highly popular and balloon like so-called Hallyu star. Although some things she said could be untrue, there could be some true facts in her story about this guy's character.

Guest noshinbegumt_213f

All you fans defending him should stop ~ until anything is actually shown and said in court everyone should shut the richard simmons up. I don't care whether you're supporting her or are against her it's honestly desgisting to read your comments. Her being beaten means she's "abnormal" as some of you say, wow, WOW. And then some people calling him stuff too (can't really defend his jack richard simmons at this point but still) whatever happens I hope in some way all of y'all who seem to not understand the basic of pregnancy, psychology, and abusive relationships will some how be shown up. DON'T SAY ANYTHING IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU richard simmons UP ASSHOLES, it's sad that we're in the same boat when it comes to being a kpoper, a female, and just being a human being.

Guest noshinbegumt_213f

All you fans defending him should stop ~ until anything is actually shown and said in court everyone should shut the richard simmons up. I don't care whether you're supporting her or are against her it's honestly desgisting to read your comments. Her being beaten means she's "abnormal" as some of you say, wow, WOW. And then some people calling him stuff too (can't really defend his jack richard simmons at this point but still) whatever happens I hope in some way all of y'all who seem to not understand the basic of pregnancy, psychology, and abusive relationships will some how be shown up. DON'T SAY ANYTHING IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU richard simmons UP ASSHOLES, it's sad that we're in the same boat when it comes to being a kpoper, a female, and just being a human being.

I have no idea why it says Richard Simmons

Guest dcole

The amount of people willing to overlook his actions and place the blame solely on her is really disturbing to me.

Guest cirevina

Look how Choi can ruin SK celebrities just by making statements that has no supporting valid evidences! BEWARE! Media and netizens feeds to her crap.

Guest cirevina

Lies! Lies! Lies! One of them was when she texted KHJ july 7 that the baby' body is formed when on june 13, doctors said she is not pregnant. Choi is good with money issue but lack in her calculation skills to support her lies.

I see there are a whole bunch of gullible people very willing to believe these fraudulent text messages - which the SK COURT rejected as inadmissible.  Any of you little haters realize that?  AaliyaS dear, why do you think it's ok to assume in the face of a LOT of conflicting evidence that KHJ must be an abuser?  Do you not understand that far from supporting one, we are defending KHJ FROM one?  Such a smug, ILL-informed comment. And Dcole, the number of people willing to accept the word of a woman who has been caught in SEVERAL lies, whose various stories contradict each other & who is totally unwilling to support her increasingly outlandish narrative w/FACTS really appalls me!  You and others like you are taking the word of this proven liar and gleefully trying to ruin KHJ while ignoring the evidence.  I find all of you gawkers as objectionable as those who cause traffic jams at accidents because you want to 'see' - you don't take the time & trouble to actually inform yourselves of what has happened on this case since this woman first accused KHJ last year.  Believe me, the situation has drastically altered.

AND let me just add - I'm not 'crawling out of the woodwork' - I've been RIGHT HERE commenting for almost a year.

Oooh, they're crawling out of their holes again. I hope that chauvinist women-beater gets what he deserves, you fans are pathetic. I hope you never get your worldview "corrected" by dating such a sick bastard, although you deserve it.

We are not pathetic, maybe you who could believe what Ms Choi says.

OMG, my head was spinning and agony for both parties after reading all that. I wished they figure things out on their own thru legal or whatever and stop posting about it publically already. Im sooo over it. Serious, I wont read about this again. Its kind of my first time in curiosity to see whats been going but now I regret even reading it.

Guest Ming Banger

7 hours ago, noshinbegumt_213f said:

I have no idea why it says Richard Simmons

Did you use the F word in your original comment? If you did it's either IPS parameters changing it or admins with a wicked sense of humour. Thanks for mentioning this. At least I know not to ridicule readers when this phrase shows up.

Guest Ming Banger

OMG this woman missed her calling - she should be writing daily dramas instead of inflicting her fantasies on KHJ. All these text messages have been determined INADMISSIBLE by the COURT - why should any of us pay a modicum of attention to edited, truncated messages taken out of sync & context, undated! AND the proof of pregnancy by text message continues LOL LOL LOL Just pitiful.

Teleri, could you tell me where you read the text messages were inadmissible? Because I'm hearing and reading that many of the text messages were verified as authentic and was evidence submitted.
I don't know how Jin Se Yeon got dragged into this mess. Guilty by being in the same drama I suppose.

Archived