kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning P&H&N&L.... lol with the short term :P

@Bwear @SUNlight02 @gabi_lima_lol  

Thanks for the update of the SWP rating! Ya~~ Our SWP casts and crews have done lot of their part contributing their times, even HJE unnie sacrifices her hair to be damage. They deserves an applause from us! And also without them, we don't exist- so good job everyone! Hwaiting! It's no surprise for the rating to be higher coz the episode is at the peak moment and also the delayed arose our much anticipation! 

@ruzikie

Thanks for creating the meme... :)

@Shajoona

You are on spot dearie! That scene where both our otp embraces the silence moment- it's definitely a scene stealer! It's a rare scene and not always happen in kdramas and the golden of their acting to give us the vibes~feels! Also the ending, even if its not mutual when HJ didn't response to SJ's hug... i can understand because it happened all of a sudden, in a blink of eyes.  And thanks so much for the beautiful gives that sync to beautiful lyrics! *thumbs up* *hugs* :) Just saw your new post- you are not the only one dearie... PSJ oppa did captured our heart- he can even wins best actor award at this rate!:wub:

----------

Someone pointed out that HJ changes her attitude now whenever SH tries to be playful with her and instead she concerns more of SJ- We know that SH can be playful at times, but during their working hours, SH also took his playtime at the wrong timing. Why? Because she's busy with her works and this time round her main focus- her father, so she took the bait and climbs on. She wasn't trying to avoid SH... 

SJ left the drink while uri hardworking HJ fell asleep... as soon as she woke up, she wondered who gave her the drink, she quit thinking immediately took it and gulp down whilst SJ look from afar♡ sweets :wub:

Gmorning dearest Pretties.. Im off work today and TGIF!!! 

tumblr_nw9qpcxBvJ1sfswhco5_400.gif

Here are my fav moments of last nights ep... wasnt it just epic??

Jealous SH!! is sooo hilarious his like,"Whaaa??  he gave you welcome back gift, Hahaha! pft, what gift, pft, tsk, tsk!"

tumblr_nw9qpcxBvJ1sfswhco1_400.giftumblr_nw9qpcxBvJ1sfswhco2_400.gif cr owner

And more of SH jealous GAGA moment  "Ahhh really, pft, pft" clapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011333

tumblr_nwa1btYfdh1uq4zv4o2_540.gif

And then the serious proud moment of SH.. to see HJ return confident and more radiant at work.. Aww SH :wub:

tumblr_nw9qpcxBvJ1sfswhco6_400.gif

Then SJ happy face for welcoming HJ back.. I think this must be the 1st ep that we've seen him smile so much... Awww :wub:

tumblr_nw9lxhk01Y1ud6x5yo1_500.jpg

WIFEY couple is back..  YES! C'mon girls dont fight over a guy

tumblr_nw9metwG1T1u2dd0eo4_1280.png cr owner

After SJ has a paniac attack he was unable to attend the Most Anniversary and feeling very disheartened HJ stays by his side silently being by him.. Holding true to her word that HJ said, "Ill be your umbrella". BTW I love your gif @Shajoona of this heart warming moment

she_photo151014231052imbcdrama4.jpgshe_photo151014231052imbcdrama3.jpg cr mbc

And who can forget this scene.. SJ confirms his feelings for HJ. After much fear of loosing her he knows his in love ..AWWW :wub:. @nonski i love your gifs on this scene too. SORRY JUST SAW IT WHILST BACKREADING... AWWW SO AWESOME!!

tumblr_nw9uziqli51sfswhco1_400.gif tumblr_nw9uziqli51sfswhco2_400.gif tumblr_nw9uziqli51sfswhco3_400.giftumblr_nw9uziqli51sfswhco4_400.giftumblr_nw9uziqli51sfswhco5_400.gif tumblr_nw9uziqli51sfswhco6_400.gif cr owner

Well at least we know that SJ has fallen for HJ before realising who she really is.. I think there will be pro's and con's for that one. Im not sure which weighs better. What do you think pretties? I know @bebebisous33 your worried that there will be angst when he knows and whether or not its from HR (hopefully by her good intentions)  Im sure there will be... I wont think of it until that ep comes ..but pls let them be more cute moments like this, let her return that heart warming hugs and kisses too before that angst comes again.  We need our umbrella couple to stand strong first to withstand the storm coming..

and oh no my poor SH.. his hurt too physically and emotionally crybaby-smiley-face.gif?1302011339

tumblr_nw9nnws16N1ud6x5yo1_500.jpg cr owner

ss10edc3.png

cr @yaqiyuki 

SUPER YAY FOR RATINGS AND THE UGLY DUCKLING TEAM!! VIKI SUBS AT 98%  

Im off to back read now and rewatch this ep too.. more thoughts later. Kekeke.. I see some VERY funny scenes. Hmmm PAC get ready?? laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794624

@docster6 yeah, she was bewildered.  Here is a guy whom she thought cannot stand her was so concerned about her.  I think the angst for her just started because now that SJ likes her, the longer she postpone telling him the truth, the more hurt he will be.  He will be angry at first being consistent to his character.  Imagine for SJ, the girl he likes so much was happy to never meet him again.  I don't think that HJ's feelings is going to change.  It will be consistent to the story.

I am going to be putting myself out on the limb here and compare this first love story to School 2015.  This love story is consistent in that they showed how SJ's character fell for HJ not knowing despite not know that she is the one because HJ exhibits familiar traits that he likes in the first place.   He is only with Hari because in his mind, he thought that she is the first love but his heart loves what he loves.  It is this consistent characterisation that endears viewers to the character.  It is the same as HJ.  She loves SJ and I know she wouldn't want to hurt him nor does he want to see her BFF hurt.  She will be having a tough time in the coming episodes.  

I cannot say that I feel sorry for Hari.  I did before but not now.  Because to me, actions speaks louder than words.  At first, it was by coincidence that she met SJ but after that, she did it blatantly without feeling guilty when she doesn't see HJ.  Out of sight, out of mind for her.  Again, I want to reiterate, she doesn't deserve SH either.  She should be alone and grow up.  She should stop getting a guy to make herself feel happy.  

she_photo151014231052imbcdrama4.jpg

she_photo151014231052imbcdrama3.jpg

can we appreaciate this scene ? They resembles like a mirror TT

I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold

It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

yes. they are mirror. they complete each other TT

Ok overall I loved the episode truly did!!!! but why do the writer have to give her another defect? she has the insufferable curly hair, and rosea rash on her cheeks and now she has a huge pimple on her nose??????????????????????????? why is the others are not enough?????

love the scene but that nose truly was like WTH is that ??????????? for me :( hope the writer will stop trying to ugly her don't think it was great the nose ruined the sweet scene for me!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Okay, I thought JW was too cute when he saw HJ for the first time. After the initial shock of seeing her new look, he ran over to hug 'noona'. In the background you see PH (back scratcher) with his arms opened wide like he wants to hug her too.  SH is too cute with his: "Ah seriously. What are you doing right now?"

I loved this scene. I also loved that HJ made steps to change herself, not look to anyone else to do it for her.  

I also loved the fact that SH is a man that appreciated the things about HJ that others criticized. LOVED IT!!

Okay, I thought JW was too cute when he saw HJ for the first time. After the initial shock of seeing her new look, he ran over to hug 'noona'. In the background you see PH (back scratcher) with his arms opened wide like he wants to hug her too.  SH is too cute with his: "Ah seriously. What are you doing right now?"

I loved this scene. I also loved that HJ made steps to change herself, not look to anyone else to do it for her.  LOVED IT!!

i was laughing at the scene because Sol also was jealous that time she even tried to block Joon Woo for not hugging Hye Jin hahaahha. Loved the scene where MOST team welcoming her. Awwwww <3

@ruzike that is beautiful, did you write it yourself.  They are a mirror.  But HJ doesn't seems to think that SH sees her though .... sad.  

@sheza hi dear. i took the picture form imbc still but you know, they are a mirror. they complete each other. Soon, Sung Joon will see her beside him. and it's the lyrics from Justin Timberlake - Mirror. I love the song but i found my self feeling so fit after seeing that scene.They are a mirror

Guest bluebellll

I can't believe we might possibly have to wait 2 weeks just to see what happens after the hug when we were supposed to see episode 10 this week, I kinda wish i didn't watch the episode now, the suspense is too much mbc your too cruel

ìs it true that episode 10 is coming on Saturday? i read this some website and their said that.....sorry my english is not that good snd thank guys for live recaps

@idil24" Hi chingu, That can't be possible they'll show episode 10 on Saturday, but I wouldn't mind if they showed the baseball game Saturday instead in order for them to stay out of our drama way :angry:

Guest bluebellll

I have a feeling that we'll have two eps next week, my instincts are very strong ahah

Let's pray together for that..

Oh gosh, today I'm gonna dream with SJ hugging me :wub::wub: that hug does not go out of mind, it was so strong, deep and emotional, I really felt embraced by him.

I really hope your instincts are right

Guest indahhhhh

Hi, did any of you guys already had the srt file for english subbed ep 9? I can't find any, usually at a time like this they released it already. Mind to share me the link? :) kamsahamidaa..

i think the subtitlle is kinda late chingu,, in viki eng sub still 97% ..

Ok overall I loved the episode truly did!!!! but why do the writer have to give her another defect? she has the insufferable curly hair, and rosea rash on her cheeks and now she has a huge pimple on her nose??????????????????????????? why is the others are not enough?????

love the scene but that nose truly was like WTH is that ??????????? for me :( hope the writer will stop trying to ugly her don't think it was great the nose ruined the sweet scene for me!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Sorry chingu,, I dont think its a pimple dear but more like an car oil grease.. so the car she was driving mustve broken down and she mustve pull over the side of the road to see what was wrong with it.  So def not a pimple. Also those curly hair, freckles and red cheeks def arent defects. And having pimples arent a defect either (SORRY I REALLY HATE THAT WORD especially to be used on the physical appearance of people) Like SH said, 

tumblr_nwa1k4aZuQ1uvez65o1_1280.jpg

cr owner

writernim..I am very disappointed with u..there is a scene which i believe not only me who felt insult but other muslims who is a fan of your drama and k drama will feel the same..you should do a thorough research before u do something that involve a religion..i sincerely hope that you will apologize about it..no one can simply say 'ASSALAMMUALAIKUM' ONLY MUSLIM CAN SAY IT TO OTHER MUSLIM..

It was nice to see that SJ realizes that he likes HJ--the two are just meant to be. I feel sorry for SH because I like him too.

Unfortunately for me, I couldn't feel too sorry for HR because when she had a chance to stop before getting too involved, she chose to plow ahead on her wayward path using deception.  When SH reminded her that SJ was her friend's first love, HR cried and said but SJ is her first love too. The difference with HJ's first love is that it was reciprocated by SJ--she was also his first love. HR's first love is one-sided. 

It's nice to know her conscience was bothering her in the form of her tummy ache. Although she was determined to go after SJ, it shows subconsciously, it really bothered her to betray her friend who had always been there for her.  I thought the scene of a teenage HJ cooking HR a mean when she was sick very touching and heartwarming. 

I like episode 9...really satisfying...great job writer for hyejij character..she doing for herself..love for strong character for hyejin..after watch with subtitle..i satisfied..only comment waeeee just 1 episode!! Kimrara so rock here..i like whe she talking....hahahaha ...swp team fighting!! Wow the rating going up!!

Archived