[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

17 minutes ago, LHRCN_ said:

no, not in the kiss Making video, in another making video, I dont know which anymore, but i am sure she is calling him oppa. KHJ is NOT a shy girl offscreen, she is very open and has really good relationship with her male co-stars, so when she is comfort with someone she will call him oppa instead of Ji Jin hee shi..

@LHRCN_ You're right. She does call him 'oppa'. I heard that too. I guess they have been close after MS KIM's MILLIONS. Won't be surprised if she's also close to JJH's wifey.

28 minutes ago, trust71 said:

@chubbychub1966  @jadecloud   @irilight   @andy78   @zagigirl   @Kehinde   are you guy's  waiting and ready to do the live streaming?:glasses:

can wait to see why JE look so sad when he go and see DHK ...

you notice guy's soompi shut down for about 15min.:fearful:

Roll call @trust71? hehe...yes, am here, lil late. hoping internet connection will be good throughout. guess i'll screencap today instead.

• Like 9

MTS MEET  ES KILLER....THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT DHK...SEEM LIKE MTS TELL SIS THAT ALL WAS DONE BY DHK

WHAT IS HAPPEN TO HIM  AND TELL  SIS THAT HE MUST TAKE REVENGE ON DHK.

WHILE JE WAS  WAITING FOR DHK HE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN DURING CHRISTMAS EVE AND HE LOOK TROUBLED.

• Like 8

JE REMEMBERS THEIR CHRISTMAS MOMENTS...LOOKS SO SAD...BACK TO HG AND BS...BOTH ARE DRUNK...TOLD HIM TO WIN AGAIN...HE WILL WIN BECAUSE IS HER HOPE...HG SAYS SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE WITH HIM...HE KNOWS SHE FEELS BAD...ASKED HIM TO SING...BS SINGS ...SWEET MOMENT AND SONG 

• Like 9

vaPUA3I.jpg

HK looks so sad as she's listening to BS' song. BGM is so gooood, Love the song! We see JE waiting for her outside her apt. HK comes home, wobbling as she walks. Sees JE waiting for her. They look at each other with emotions. But sad, yearning looks.

GWvDcsb.jpg

54iEd4b.jpg

SQOZgBS.jpg

• Like 9

JE in front of HK's place...looks at her window...is it a new OST in the background???

HK comes...drunk...JE looks at her ...she ses him but at first she wanted to just get in...but she stops...looks at JE...comes to him...he has teary eyes...says something to her..she left...she collapses in front of her door...JE sees her and helps her to get in...undresses her and puts her to bed...looks at her with sad eyes...remembers BIL's words...then he sees their photo ...holding photo cries :tears:

• Like 10

HG IS CRYING...JE IS WAITING IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE ...A DRUNKEN HG ARRIVES ...THEY SAW EACH OTHER ...THEY BOTH LOOK SO SAD...JE BEGGS HER NOT TO COME CLOSER...DON'T CRY...HG ON HER WAY TO THE APARTAMENT JE FALLOWED HER SHE FAINTED AT THE DOOR...NOW JE IS HELPING HER 

• Like 10

JE STILL WAITING ON DHK TO COME HOME....AND HIS VERY SAD...WHEN HE SAW DHK ON HIS WAY AND SHE'S DRUNK...AGAIN THEY LOOK IN EACH OTHER EYES W/ LONGING ......THEN DHK APPROACH JE.... BUT.... JE  SAY...... DONT GET NEAR TO ME... SHE GO UP  IN HER HOUSE AND JE FOLLOW HER.... JE HELP HER TO GO INSIDE HER HOUSE CO'S SHE TOO DRUNK TO  TAKE CARE OF HERSELF...JE HELP HER TO LIE DOWN ON HER BED....JE LOOK AT HER WITH SAD FACE...AND HE TOOK  OUT HER SHOE AND COVER W/ BLANKET..... WHEN HE REMEMBER WHAT MTS TOLD HIM......

JUST BEFORE HE LEAVE HE SAW ON DHK TABLE THEIR PHOTO AND HE CRIED..

• Like 8