[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

26 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

hi! It's not that I don't want to organize it but mainly because I don't have any connection with IHAL teams in korea nor anyone in korea. That's why I thought that most of you here might have some connections if we would do that big project. I wish we would be able to create this project. What was the drama with also low ratings that you did a project for? Healer? If so, I also participated for that event lol.

@sunshinefate, I agree with you, Healer deserved it too, for sure!  I just was not active on that thread.

Spoiler

The thread here that took it on  that I knew of, was "Scholar who Walked the Night." We felt the cast was fabulous, down to the very small roles. One lady took it on; We emailed to her, and she submitted all to NamooActors (Lee Joon-Gi's Agents) who promised to distribute it to all the cast members.

I am not creative, but many people submitted their original fan art, and also videos they created.

12 minutes ago, iamtaken said:

@jadecloud, @sunshinefate, @irilight I have started working on the letter. I think that sending it by mail is going to be tough. Give me a day or so and I will post it on the forum. Then everyone can chip in and I will edit it. At that point, we can send it to Ji Jin Heeholics and see if we can send it in through them. We can also go the route of managing company of either JJH or KHJ or Writer Bae as well. Let me write the letter first. It is going to somewhat long as I am realizing there are a lot of people to thank and many many things to appreciate in bringing forth this drama. 

@iamtaken Thank you so much for taking it on....  That's awesome. Take all the time you need, please.    clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 12

hello wave to all, i've been absent coz i've been waiting for the latest epi to be subbed & finally finished it last nite! i hvnt had a chance this time to read through your postings here but woah we're nearly 600 now? awesome overload! i don't recall having joined a drama thread which reached this much pages! i seem to read above that you guys are sending a letter to our JJH? count me in & i'll read what you guys are planning to say later! meantime here's my 2 cents if i may..... why did HG had to wait to tell JJH while he's having a feast of her cooking that she's really not getting back with him? is it only me who's beginning to get upset with HG in all this? i mean move on & give him another chance, don't get me wrong i'm not condoning what he's done being unfaithful & all that but she also has her own flaws hence he turned his back on her! Now it's like i'm baffled whether these two are still going to reconcile after all! :)

Anyway have a gr8 w/end everyone & can't wait for next epis, btw i hope that atty seok will survive from what happened in the last scene!

• Like 11

The text oreview of ep 39 entitled: "This moment will become a memory soon, won't it?"

Whose line do you think it will be? If it's JE's, "this moment" could mean another sweet moment between them? :wub: (Am I being delusional because I am craving for more of them)  Fingers-crossed! 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

The text oreview of ep 39 entitled: "This moment will become a memory soon, won't it?"

Whose line do you think it will be? If it's JE's, "this moment" could mean another sweet moment between them? :wub: (I am craving for more of them)  Fingers-crossed! 

Me too. Please I want baby nr 2

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, LHRCN_ said:

With my limited understanding hehe. Its definitely not 100% accurate  :sweatingbullets:

JE: Father, please tell me the truth of the incident

MH: What do you know?

JE: You stole your friend’s work, killed your friend and...to your friend’s daughter, the daughter…!!

MH: Keep Quiet!

JE: Father!

HK: Seok ah... 

SL: He is unconscious?

BS’s father: Please, open your eyes…Seok ah, Its daddy here.

SL: Please get lost! Please disappear from my sight!

MTS: You dare to threaten me? "Its Game over for you "(I’m not sure about this part)

JE: It’s not because of you/your fault, Hae Gang ah… I’m sorry/apologetic towards you.

HK: I’m going to “have to figure out who to trust”(not sure about this too) and find out who was behind this. I’m definitely going to catch that person.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, jyfan88 said:

With my limited understanding hehe. Its definitely not 100% accurate  :sweatingbullets:

JE: Father, please tell me the truth of the incident

MH: What do you know?

JE: You stole your friend’s work, killed our friend and to your friend’s daughter, the daughter…!!

MH: Keep Quiet!

JE: Father!

HK: Seok ah... 

SL: He is unconscious?

BS’s father: Please, open your eyes…Seok ah, Its daddy here.

SL: Please get lost! Please disappear from my sight!

MTS: You dare to threaten me? Its Game over for you (I’m not sure about this part)

JE: It’s not because of you/your fault, Hae Gang ah… I’m sorry/apologetic towards you.

HK: I’m going to “have to figure out who to trust”(not sure about this too) find out and who was behind this. I’m definitely going to catch that person.

Thank you for the translation. It's better than nothing. I'm glad JE told HK this because he's exactly right. I hope they get together really soon since it will be better and safer to bring TS down.

1 hour ago, deandraluv said:

Whose line do you think it will be? If it's JE's, "this moment" could mean another sweet moment between them? :wub: (Am I being delusional because I am craving for more of them)  Fingers-crossed! 

Nope. Just wishful thinking :) I hope there are sweet moments too :wub:

• Like 10

Friday--- Jan. 22, 2016 --- Afternoon.

Hello, Everyone!  So exciting to be so close to the next 2 episodes.  I can hardly wait.  Now, I will re-watch parts &/or all of some recent episodes --- Preparing for what will surely be another episode as emotionally wrenching as Episode 37 was.  After I saw Episode 38 twice --- & re-watched it in parts, talking about future actions of our characters, I tried to rest up by watching KHJ's "Into the Sunlight" (MBC. 1999) and enjoyed it more than I'd expected! with its 4 young stars!  ( http://asianwiki.com/Into_the_Sunlight_-_Korean_Drama ).  Then watched "Moorim School" (KBS2, 2016) mainly because I wanted to see how the drama  will use actors from foreign backgrounds.  (http://www.dramafever.com/news/-international-cast-members-of-new-high-school-k-drama-moorim-school-/ )  I mean people who have been drawn to Korea, like being there, and basically   have chosen to live their lives there ---Only  ONE effect of "globalization". 

Lately, as I notice reflections of current values and social behaviors inevitably turning up in Korean drama, I wonder how far will it all go?  The guys and girls sleep together casually, live away from home, etc., etc.. Will it slowly turn into "U.S. TV- EAST"? 

No, I'm pretty sure it is all heading in a direction I could never had forseen! But I was greatly pleased when I came across the Youtube videos about the participants in the conference, "eGlobal Seoul 2015".  I only picked the videos that related directly to DF and the Internet dramas (10 mins. per episode). 

Spoiler

Such an exciting story --- And I found these Youtube videos "out of " a  conference called "beGlobal Seoul 2015.".  The parts that caught my eye, were the YT videos that were directly connected to the Dramas, My love.  But even, in Suk Park's YT video, he emphasizs how DF has gone Global --- Spanish with "Telenovella",  in England, etc.and many other ethnic groups around the world  

1)  Suk Park (or is it Park Suk?) --- The actual story of how DramaFever got started.  From "binge watching of DVDs" when he was a kid, and when the only source of kdrama were a few sites that were basically "pirating" videos.

2) Korean Content going Global ---"snacking culture" ---Short content/drama of approx. 10 min. to be viewed quickly, during lunchtime, for example.

3)    Top Female Founders  All in Korean!  BUT, the second woman is "Jiwon Moon - a Co-Founder of Viki ---Acquired by Rakuten"--- I was thrilled to see that a woman founded our beloved Viki!      :wub:  I feel I must have loved whatever she had to say!

5)   Viki --- " A video streaming website based in Singapore that offers on-demand videos of TV  shows, movies, and videos from around the world." " Founded in 2007 by Changseong Ho and Jiwon Moon"--- name order changed to suit Western style!

Please see the funny video inside this article that demonstrates what Viki is all about! And so witty & funny!

http://allthingsd.com/20130901/exclusive-japans-rakuten-acquires-viki-video-site-for-200-million/    I'm not erasing all the good info. I found, but this is the best article  --- Please treat yourself to the video in the article ---It's SHORT & FUNNY.

SPOILER --- Yes, I got carried away again!  So very exciting to see where "globalization" will take the us in the future! Beyond my wildest imagination! But, "OK to Skip" or to "pick & choose":

Looking forward to 2 FULL episodes!        :blush:     and/or     :cold_sweat:        A little of both, I bet! 

• Like 9

@iamtaken, @irilight,  @sunshinefate,  ---Please tell me how to take part or what I need to do, to make it happen from my part.   What form did the final document take?  I think we have only a few weeks to do it ---My calculations are "12 episodes  divided by 2 = 6 weeks" & They may cut it down to fewer weeks than that.

I don't know what that other document looked like ---Can we get an idea?  But I think we need to be QUICK, the cast & crew will not be together much longer!  If we can refer them to this forum, which grew from love & interest of IHAL, actors, crew, OST, etc.  since the drama started --- Then we need not worry about having "oodles" of signatures on the  document ---as long as it is pretty! And a number of us regular (& "irregular" & "lurkers"(?) sign it!

I would really like to do something like @irilight described having been done once before. It sounds simple to achieve --- All done online? or in part?  What do we think?  Can we do it?

Edited by mdj101
add comment
  • Like 11

@iamtaken and @irilight --- help us to return to the topic of a document being sent about IHAL after the usual "flurry" of posts about the next 2 episodes. I'm sure none of us want to miss that opportunity --- I know I don't.  So let's return to focusing on producing it ASAP after the "flurry" settles down,

.And I wish I had been in the forum for "The Scholar Who Walks the Night" !  I absolutely adored that show and the entire cast!  I thought actor Lee Soo Hyuk was the hottest, sexiest, most frightening vampire I'd ever seen!  I was just sad beyond words when actor Lee Joong Gi's Scholar had to allow himself to be sacrificed!   The drama really addressed issues of love, loyalty, sacrifice of self for the greater good, & many other values that make life worth living! And a person worthy of honor, love, & respect.

I thought my love of vampire stories and such, going back to the original old Hollywood classics, was just a weird interest of mine!

That was one great drama, IMHO!  Did anyone ever hear that the cast & crew received the letter, I wonder?      

• Like 8

finally got around to watching ep 38 ~ some random thoughts

~ why was JE kept trying to keep a distance?? was he hoping that by leaving first, he won't have to say goodbye? he didn't want to stay for dinner but then he did. after dinner, he was upset with her break-up and didn't want to stay overnight. then after the plant, he agreed to stay but was preferring to sleep on the couch...

~ wasn't Dr so annoyed at YK? what was he expecting? that she would sit down with a smile on her face and wink at him during breakfast?

~ isn't SR working with MS? so why was she protesting in front of the company? is it a two-pronged approach to hurt HK? so MS does his thing while she does an attack on the other side?

~ if BS lives, then we kind of get a redux no? he found her bleeding and hurt... and now she finds him bleeding and hurt. only thing is for him to get amnesia!! :P 

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, iamtaken said:

@mdj101I am working on a first draft of a letter. I will post on Sunday and then everyone puts in edits and add ons and hopefully next week we will work on getting it to the team. Does that work for you?

i want to make a suggestion. maybe all the IHAL lovers(lurkers and active) can post a short message below the main part of the letter and put their soompi username and where they are from.

• Like 13

Hello LOVERS :)

A lil belated for finally writing my thots on ep 38. After my first attempt was swallowed:tears: by soompi two night's ago, I thot that was it! But, so many feels, how can I keep it in?:crazy: Ep 38 is another awesome ep. It's a fine piece of creative writing that elicits a pendulum of emotions from viewers, swinging between happy and sad, sweet and bitter, despair and confusion. Giving viewers an abundance of continuous nuggets of feels. or fan service :P - at times warm and romantic, at times funny and tease-friendly, and at times teary and heart-wrenching. Without a doubt, the main OTP is superb in this ep. May I gush about the couple, HK and JE? B)

First, the elevator feels... OMG! did you guys feel it too? I can't keep my mouth in a straight line, can't keep it shut either...LOL. But of course, it takes MH's face to change the mood. Not just for them, the lovebirds, but viewers too. Me in particular. LOL. (see what I mean?^_^)

oSn8MZv.gif

AJR34um.jpg

As HK bows and sends off the departing car of MH and SH in it, her look, her acting, at that moment, I thought it was daebak! That look gives me a mix of hatred, determination, knowledge of what she thinks MH has done with her late dad, with their patent, with her over the years, and a resolve to put things right. IMO, 'put things right' more than 'revenge for revenge's sake'. HK is too smart and strategically-wired to just want revenge, esp not the kind of revenge that means 'you lose, I lose too'. Although I do agree with some, that HK is prepared for the worst. Even having to let go of her one true love of decades. Even confronting danger ahead. Even if it meant she'd get hurt. Or heaven forbid, lose her life. Still have faith in her smarts. We'll see... 

5VapK5U.gif

Pt 2...To be cont'd... :) 

----------

9 hours ago, iamtaken said:

@jadecloud, @sunshinefate, @irilight I have started working on the letter. I think that sending it by mail is going to be tough. Give me a day or so and I will post it on the forum. Then everyone can chip in and I will edit it. At that point, we can send it to Ji Jin Heeholics and see if we can send it in through them. We can also go the route of managing company of either JJH or KHJ or Writer Bae as well. Let me write the letter first. It is going to somewhat long as I am realizing there are a lot of people to thank and many many things to appreciate in bringing forth this drama. 

YES! Thank you @iamtaken So glad you've started writing. No rush though. There are 12 more eps to go, and some more room for maneuver with upcoming Seollal's inevitable postponement of 1 or 2 eps. 

However, I don't think we should send it via JJHolics IG, which is primarily a JJH-fandom SM. We can do one(or more) of the following:

• send the letter of appreciation via email to writernim and PDnim c/o production house, perhaps also to the main 4 leads' respective agencies, and have them disseminate accordingly.
  • create a YT, upload it for everyone to see. For this, anyone who wants to chip in can post a message/photo/drawing/art/etc or 2in1 or anything at all, with anything s/he wants to say - fave scene, fave photo, fave celeb, fave script line, etc. It'd be good to at least state one's soompi ID(real name if you want to), and location(just country is good).
  • join forces with baidu or chinese fans club and chip in for their coffee/beverages cart fan support event. There is one upcoming. (I can reach out to the organizer if needed).
  • it'd be great if it's a tri-party collab, as in SK/Chi or Baidu/Soompi fandom. It has been done before and it looks good, kinda all round, worldwide support. But for this to happen, an SK organizer has to take charge in SK.

Just saying...we can do anything or nothing, in addition to the letter. :P 

@sunshinefate no worries. Let's do what we can, when we can, however we can. :) 

PS: You can use googledocs. It'll be easy for everyone to access. 

• Like 16

7 hours ago, thegoldbug said:

Umm...I thought MH having an affair with HK's mom was just conjecture on the part of forum members that most later decided was unlikely once subs came out.

Did I miss something?

@thegoldbug The affaiir is as yet unknown to be a fact. However, we do know GN has chosen JH over MH, There prob was a 4-party entanglement in their youth - JH/GN/MH/SH. Later. GN betrayed JH like she chided herself to MH during one of the scenes. But exactly how and what happened, we haven't been shown.

Unless, I missed something too :P  

• Like 13

Wow... Just watched ep 39 preview and it looks too sad :bawling: I hope by the end of the episode, BS will wake up to brighten the mood a bit in ep 40... 

I am busy tomorrow morning, so I will not be joining live tomorrow like I usually do... BUT I will be reading all the live recap, so thank you everyone that will recap tomorrow! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Gotta get my tissue box ready for when I watch it. dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@LHRCN_ & @jyfan88 for episode 39 preview and translation!!!

• Like 12