[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

On 20.12.2015 at 6:00 PM, andy78 said:

WJ TELLS PARK THAT SHE NEEDED TO TELL HER MOM BECAUSE YK WANTED TO REPORT AUNT TO THE POLICE...HG CALLED DOC PARK...THEY MEET AND TALK ...TALK ABOUT YK AND WJ...I THINK IS ABOUT THE CENTER WHERE WJ NEEDS TO BE SENT...

Actually, the doctor's surname is Min - Min Gyu-seok; Min Tae-seok's younger brother.

And what we hear as Park-sa Min is, in fact, "박사님" [bagsanim], which means "doctor" :rolleyes:

• Like 8

On 12/22/2015 at 1:47 PM, koreanczazzy said:

@jadecloud@lenet .. Why do you think that BS filed a lawsuit against pudoxin and BS & HG dating gave a hint to JE that HG is pretending? Does not make sense to me. Also, I think SR role will be important in the future such as the writer has to make her sick and become a witness for pudoxin and help BS to win the case and defeat HG on purpose in the court if HG is in charge for pudoxin side effects to win for CNP.  

It makes sense because if they are dating he was filing a suit against his girlfriend's company, on top of it all the ptff is dead.  that's why JE said to his buddy.. does it make sense for BS to file the suit.

Edited by Nahoku Activities
  • Like 8

On 20.12.2015 at 6:31 PM, kiefshi1056 said:

will there be a JE 2.0 too hehehe.. wahhh MR. & MRS 2.O on a mission :P  loving the couple. I just hope that BS wont be stupid enough to tell SR whats his and HG plan

Actually, if there is a transformation on Jin-eon's part, it will be Jin-eon 3.0, as we've seen two different versions already; Jin-eon in the first 9 episodes and Jin-eon we've been observing from ep 10 onward ;)

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

WHAT???? Can u elaborate this?

Don't panic, chingu :)

That was just a sarcastic reaction to the question: "SO JE AND THE  KILLER WORKING TOGETER..?....... "

In fact, I shouldn't have been surprised as I've already seen the attempts to put the blame for almost anything that's happened to Hae-gang on Jin-eon's shoulders, like 'Hae-gang had an accident because of Jin-eon', while Tae-seok is a heavenly angel incarnate, but to think that Jin-eon is working with his daughter's killer is just too much...

I'm not sure if @Eva Kirkland was joking or I misunderstood her, but that query sounded like she was serious, hence the serious tone of my comment  :D

• Like 9

Good Morning, Everyone!

Does anyone have a site for live onair that's working well today? The one i've been using isn't working today. Thank you.

Spoiler

"Old Faithful" --- But not today for me! Maybe for the sames reasons Soompi gave me so much trouble these last few days.   

www.zoptv.com/live/sbs-tv

• Like 6

START W/ JE GO AND LOOK FOR DHK AT HER HOTEL RM

DHK IS UNPACKING HER THINGS AND SHE SAW THEIR FAMILY PORTRAIT AND SHE WAS HURT

JE GO AND ASK GN WHERE IS DHK ..GN ASK JE TO BE PATIENT W/ DHK......JE  EXPLAINING ABOUT DHK TO GN...HE SAY HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT DHK WAS THINKING...

BACK TO DHK SHE'S TALKING TO THEIR FAMILY PORTRAIT AND SHE SAY ...ILOVE YOU ES....I LOVE YOU.. HONEY

• Like 9