[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

JE and YK2 have YKs identification documents. So they can start checking with;

1. Inland revenue. Surely there must be tax issues pending as both just disappeared? Doesn't YK2 have to pay income tax all those 4yrs?

and JE, go check. Evenif HK died no IRD tax letters sent to her to the office or house? Who cleared for her? They will need her death certificate, usually will note cause if death. In our country income tax will chase you right to your grave..no escape!

2.  How come from accident to suicide? If accident, no accidental death insurance coverage? Did ex MIL claim the insurance?

3.  Don't know about Korea but Malaysia and Singapore every working person must register for EPF/CPF (provident funds and insurance). BS coy will surely have to register YK2 and having similar documents as YK, they definitely will have records of her savings including her previous employers.

• Like 6

i think Doc Min could smell that seol Ri is a bad person, he would protect YK1 and her daughter.

Edited by LHRCN

iI like the end of ep.20..

i like the way how JE can think of taking away the jar of urn of HK; just to make sure of his gut feeling that maybe nothing inside( DHK didn't die) and BINGO it's empty......

JUST MY 2 CENT 

Why in the end of ep.20 HK go the office of JE......SHE WILL AGREE TO THE PROPOSAL OF JE'S to bring back her memory. JE ask her; to recover her memory.

• Like 11

Guest my2centsworth

i like the way how JE can think of taking away the jar of urn of HK; just to make sure of his gut feeling that maybe nothing inside( DHK didn't die) and BINGO it's empty......

JUST MY 2 CENT 

Why in the end of ep.20 HK go the office of JE......SHE WILL AGREE TO THE PROPOSAL OF JE'S to bring back her memory. JE ask her; to recover her memory.

I think that JE will see HK as the real HK for the very first time. Now he is sure his wife is not dead. He probably  thinks she is there to agree to let him help with her memory or maybe it's their lunch date...lol  But I think HK is their to tell him he is going to be by BS's side. BS's dad made her feel guilty and now HK feels that she can't hurt that family and BS. After all they saved her life.

Question?......Will HK see the urn on the desk? Will JE tell her that she is the real HK? Most importantly.... if indeed HK is going to tell JE that she going to be by BS's side will JE let her or will BS tell her the truth of what he knows about her and her twin. If that is the case and he continues to keep his mouth shut,  I will be very disappointed with BS.

Saying this last part just as as joke.....Does my comment count as 2 or 3 cents?  LOL

JR --- drama  character 

EP 19 & 20 has provided additional information that shows us that the JR character in addition to providing us with comic relief and being the source, through her spiteful words, of critical information --

Also shows what the marriage life of a woman (or man) who marries a partner that they are obsessed with and know that does not love ends up looking like.

-- We know from past episodes that TS is a serial cheater and shows little to none affection towards JR.

--  EP 20 bedroom conversation between JR & TS lets us know JR knew that TS married her only for her wealth not out of love.  JR says I married you for your looks.

TS Additional note -- We know from past episodes that TS broke up with his girlfriend of many years (I think 8 years) to marry JR.  So this drama also shows what married life turns into for a man (or women) who gives up love for personal gain.

GS additional note -- From the conversation between TS and GS -- we see that GS feels guilty about TS marriage to JR as a means to help his younger brother.

• Like 11

JUST MY 2 CENT 

I think that JE will see HK as the real HK for the very first time. Now he is sure his wife is not dead. He probably  thinks she is there to agree to let him help with her memory or maybe it's their lunch date...lol  But I think HK is their to tell him he is going to be by BS's side. BS's dad made her feel guilty and now HK feels that she can't hurt that family and BS. After all they saved her life.

Question?......Will HK see the urn on the desk? Will JE tell her that she is the real HK? Most importantly.... if indeed HK is going to tell JE that she going to be by BS's side will JE let her or will BS tell her the truth of what he knows about her and her twin. If that is the case and he continues to keep his mouth shut,  I will be very disappointed with BS.

Saying this last part just as as joke.....Does my comment count as 2 or 3 cents?  LOL

If that is the case, then I guess it'll again be Jin-eon's turn to follow Yong-gi2... :))

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 9

Credit: Jade Cloud

IN THE PREV.KANG SEOLI IS LOOKING (HIRING) FOR A NANNY!....O...M...G..,,

WHAT SHE IS PLANNING?

That's strange. On viki it says 'Housekeeper'. It would be a bit presumptuous of her indeed if it was 'Nanny'. 

gA173Q4.png 

• Like 12

My current/updated POV about BS -- based on EP 19 & 20

I think all people process Shock and information overload in different manners.

I think that within about the last week (drama time-- we are not to my recall given specific info on how much time has passed, but certainly not a great amount ) BS has been hit with an emotional overload.

First he is hit with knowing that HK/YK2 has chosen JE over him.  He has felt that was happening, but with their return from overnight together-- there is no longer any doubt.

We then know (from actual scenes shown us in this drama) that BS is a man who needs time to process this new reality in his life.  Based on EP 19 conversation between BS and HK/YK2 that 4 days have passed before he can bring himself to talk about this with HK/YK2  -- his conclusion in having processed this new reality, is basically telling HK/YK2 that he is sad but she must follow her heart.  

Very soon after (how many days???) he then has his world as he knew it crash to the ground on learning about twins and that HK/YK2 is in fact HK.  To compound his problem in processing this new reality, he has had her (HK) mother tell him not reveal that the twins exist.  He has also had YK tell him to keep it secret that she is in SK.  On top of all that he also now knows that people tried to kill YK.

Therefore, I still see BS as a flawed, basically good man, who is now facing shock overload, and has not yet had enough time to process this new reality and how best to tell what he knows.

Yes I do wish he would hurry up and tell HK what he knows -- but I Also understand his confused state of mind.

MY GUESS -- on future story line
I very much see the writer very soon, and likely before BS tells what he knows, we will see TS strike at HK and try to kill her -- I think this will bring her memory back.
This will also put BS in very heavy guilt-- 
Thereby continuing the high level of drama shown to date.

• Like 8

Guest my2centsworth

WHAT SHE IS PLANNING?

That's strange. On viki it says 'Housekeeper'. It would be a bit presumptuous of her indeed if it was 'Nanny'. 

gA173Q4.png 

I can see YK getting a job from SR as a housekeeper, but not a nanny. SR need a child! Maybe she'll kidnap one or better yet....use her youngest brother. Now that would be a kick in the pants....little brother goes back and tells big brother (BS) what SR is doing. I like that story line. SR would get caught before she even get started.

I can see YK getting a job from SR as a housekeeper, but not a nanny. SR need a child! Maybe she'll kidnap one or better yet....use her youngest brother. Now that would be a kick in the pants....little brother goes back and tells big brother (BS) what SR is doing. I like that story line. SR would get caught before she even get started.

LOL Brilliant. I hadn't even thought of that. She just grabs one and gets him to call her 'Mammy'. Jin Eon wouldn't know what hit him! 

LOL-CATS-lol-cats-2985218-500-374.jpg 

• Like 11

JUST MY IMO AND POV ABOUT BS

He has a lot of chance to tell HK/YK who she is.IF I REMEMBER correctly in prev. ep. when JE mother come and visit them;He remember what JE mother say about her DIL; he quickly go inside the house and find a   book( LIST OF LAWYER) there he find DHK/LAWYER; THAT THE TIME that he really have a clue WHO IS YK2---and so on---

Now he also find out that YK2 have twin and He still hide it;(YK mother ask him not to divulge for the time being) I UNDERSTAND IF HE KEEP IT SECRET,BUT JE/HUSBAND DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW?

IF HE STILL THINKING FOR THE SAFETY OF HK/YK; I THINK JE IS MORE CAPABLE OF PROTECTING HER FROM THE BAD GUY.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT HOW SHOCK HE IS KNOWING THE THING THAT HE KNOW,ISN'T HE A LAWYER? LAWYER MUST ALWAYS HAVE A QUICK MENTALITY, IF NOT HOW CAN HE DEFEND HIS/HER CLIENT!

• Like 7

GN only told BS not to tell any one about there being twins because she's not aware that HK is alive.  If she knew that her perspective would change.

BS knows that YK left Korea because someone was after her and her husband was murdered.  He also is aware that due to her mistaken identity everyone thinks HK is YK. 

I wonder how BS's dad will feel when he finds out that YK2 is actually HK, that his son and daughter knew and said nothing.  He should be ashamed of himself trying to use someone's since of guilt and affection to tie them to is son.  He now knows that she likes someone else, how happy does he think his son will be being with someone that doesn't love him.  Will he even care.

What about HK and what she is going through, the guilt, the tug of war with her heart, and the fact that the identity attributed to her never really fit.  Does she not deserve to know why.  Doesn't she also need to know to watch out, that she may be in danger due to her being identified as YK four years ago. 

I understand that BS has needed time to process everything but at what point does his needing time to deal override HK's safety and at the very least her and her mother's right to know.

• Like 12

wow the writer is sure moving pretty fast I am in wonder trying to figure out what will the next 30 episodes have?

and OH WHY OH WHY IT HAD TO BE SR to see YK1 and Daughter First?????????????????? I didn't mind BS but SR this just confirms YK2 is HK to her and now gives her the upperhand in doing evil to both now!!!

I seriously wanted some payback from YK2 to SR - SR has taking being a beatch to HK to the extremes and I want payback from YKHK to put SR down from now on like slap SR but now my dream is flying away!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Like 8

After watched ep 19 and 20, i noticed it seems JE not only overheard SR and BIL short conversation in his rooms while he pretended sleeping, but also he managed to overheard their further conversation in another room. That was why JE remembered their conversation again in the last scene and come up with the idea to check HG's urn directly. Fortunately BIL's minion have not manage to find ashes of another body to put in HG's urn . But how JE can eavesdropped their conversation without their knowledge ?

Prob HG came to his office to accept his offer for helping to recover her memory.

Anyway JE acted quite careful in front of HG, interesting.

Poor BS, i felt sad when he came to HG's room and talking like HG was there beside him. I hope he has a chance to let JE know the truth about the twin, since he was the one who told JE about HG's death. 

Hhh can't wait for next monday, and actually i hate monday.... :mellow: dilemma 

Edited by 12blbl
  • Like 8

JUST MY 2 CENT 

If that is the case, then I guess it'll again be Jin-eon's turn to follow Yong-gi2... :))

But, why would HK go to JE to say that? At the moment, JE isn't chasing her, on the contrary we can say that he "broke up" with her. He even said to her to go back to her lighthouse. The only thing that he offered her was to help find her memory. So, if the writer keeps the logic, HK went there to say she accepts his proposal of aid, or to say I can't give up on you, or to say "I don't need your bodyguard" or still "say to your sister to live me alone". I can't see why she would go there to say "I'm sorry but I will stay with BS".

• Like 9

WHAT SHE IS PLANNING?

gA173Q4.png 

That part is spoken too fast, it is almost not audible for me, esp. with my limited hangul knowledge LOL :(  I too find that 'nanny' strange whenever I was translating it from csubs. But this is what is csubbed, and at that time VIki's sub was incomplete, as can be seen in the insertions. Having said that, while 'housekeeper' does sound more logical since YK would make a suitable one, and SR being a single and childless person. However, knowing this writernim, she prob has something shocking up her sleeves to spook us again. And I actually LIKE THAT....hehe. Let's see what will unfold....

Btw, Lee Soo Jang may not be a person's name, but may mean 'superintendent Lee' as was csubbed (Soo Jang sounds like 'superintendent'), but I just inserted as 'Mr" for simplicity.

Thanks @Misstwilightfan1416 for posting the vid. I was logged out of soompi and couldn't log back in for a long time, and decided to just forget it LOL... this new 'soompi' seems pretty unstable or unpredictable. Every few hours, I have to sign in again and the 'remember me' option is useless. Am I the only one having this prob?

• Like 8

Ep 19 & 20

Okey after watching in Eng sub.

• Okey Team JE...this is my POV on BS.

I still stand on the opinion that BS is really not a bad guy.  Proof? he told YK2 (Ep 19) that whatever she decides on..whatever she decides to do ... HE WILL ACCEPT IT.  If he is truly a jerk, he would have demanded that she choose him and throw to her face all those years he had helped her and would ask to be repaid by staying with him.  But he did not. 

• Then why upon learning about and meeting the real YK ..he did not reveal it?

Because YK requested that he should not tell anyone, since her and WJ are in danger.
The Mom requested also that he should not tell anyone, until that time she can already face her daughter YK.
And of course he is still in shock by the consecutive blows of these revelations.
Give the guy a break..give him a little more time..he had been holding on...waiting for her ..for 4 years!!!!!

So between SR & BS ...SR is the worst scum :angry: because inspite learning about the secret of that repulsive BIL she chosed to be quiet for some hidden motive.  And soon i think she would be in connivance with him. (In the preview for Ep 21, she will be hiring a housekeeper my @ss!)

In those scenes where JE recalls SR & BIL conversation ....those exchange of words he remembers are the ones said by the two in the study (not just by his bedside)?..so did he stood up from bed and eavesdropped by the office door?

The Chairman .... this old man ..hmm what is he up to?  he was the one who placed YK's wallet among the things of HK, because he knows JE would search among those things?  why? he wants his evil son in law exposed? but that would mean he will be implicated too.

JE should bask on these moments that YK2 (HK) is saying to him that she is falling in love with him.  Because manonce SHE REGAINS BACK HER MEMORY...and remember you slept with that despicable monster SR (with her now being the new HK)...hah! see if you can get her to look at you with those adoring eyes. 

So  JE...there's sure one way to find out sooner if YK2 is really HK (aside from hello !!! there is no ash in the urn..wake up! wake up!) And I agree with what was posted before...have a look on that BUTT MOLE ....a have a hundred and one ways of imagining on how he can take a look...yiee hi hi hi evil-smiley.gif

Edited by berny
  • Like 12