[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Guest kwave06

there  is  something  different  about  ji jin  hee  as  if  he  has  a  procedure  or  something.  he  looks  younger  and his  face  slimmer. he  looks  different  in  one  warm  word  which  was only  shown  last  year.  but  he  looks  great.  i  like  kim  hyu joon's  looks  here.  will  wait  for  more  epis.

Well I waited to watch with subs and after watching both episodes,  I have to continue watching because it'll get better each episode and to the fact that I'm constantly asking myself how did JE and HG daughter die for JE to have some serious deep wounds especially of hating his wife, even down to her smell has him distraught as well. As I'm also a Woman and seeing how JE and SR around each other makes me wonder of what's going on between the two, as HG mentioned JE is doing the same thing to SR as he did to her being young. And I have to say they're doing a superb job so far. But I kinda feel bad for HG on how she dealing with her in-laws, her child is gone, and even pushing her husband away, and also SR is in love with JE in which it's a one sided love at the moment regardless they kissed and until I see more episodes then it could change dramatically of JE falling in love with SR. Lastly" Both episodes was good and after seeing the preview for the next one I can't wait, and so excited for Tomorrow to come because I'm going to watch it raw than wait for subs in which it took many days for it to be subbed lol.

• Like 5

@jadecloud thank you for the info. Did you notice that Seol Ri was taking some medicine as well at the coffee shop when HK entered the shop?? would it be the digestive medicine as well, which caused her cant have any baby later when she married JE????

btw after watching ep 2 with sub, brother-in-law mentioned that HK was one of those who killed Gong Ki's lover. Also from the sbs highlight you see brother-in-law kidnapped Yong Ki?? will he realize that YongGi looks like HK?? remember Mommy said before when she was looking at the picture that she would find Yong Ki because of her unnie, which means they look like each other.

@LHRCN OMG! Did you mean this packet of meds? I wasn't paying attention to this detail. Yes, apparently, SR is one of the trial testers of MPC's new product (not sure what product, some kind of sleep aiding meds). Prob using similar/common ingredient as the tummy meds. And you're right, this would be the cause and reason for SR being infertile later. 

Also, Yong Ki's fiance who died...apparently he had discovered this 'fact' and that was why he was disposed of by chairman's minions i.e. Hae Kang is one of them. Yong Ki knew about this 'secret finding' as well, though not sure how much she knew. That's why she went to the broadcasting show to instigate them to do a thorough investigative report. That's also why Yong Ki's car was being GPS-tracked in the opening scene of ep 1. I guess that accident wasn't a pure accident, but a hack job by chairman's minions again? Yong Ki is in real danger.

M6JJdWL.jpg

And did you see that scene where chairman Choi was napping, and Hae Kang's BIL Tae Seok went to his bedroom to look for him, intending to ask him to eat ramen together, and saw chairman having a nightmare, and his sleep talk was about a plea for forgiveness, that he had taken someone's daughter. Wonder if Hae Kang's SIL Jin Ri is chairman's own blood daughter, or the daughter he 'abducted'. Another birth secret in the mix of this plot?  So many questions...v.curious.

• Like 7

@jadecloud yeah I meant that pocket of med SR was taking. Hoping she doesnt get any baby with JE. I think HK is one of those who is behind the car accident, too bad HK was the one who was in that car. It would be heartbroken for HK to know that she almost killed her own twin sister and she was the one who killed her sister's lover. HK will get what she deservers, losing her memory, to take the life of Yong Ki, to renew as a new person and to help people instead of killing people.

I think the nightmare Chairman Choi had was about the twin's father, the daughter chairman had in this dream, i think it's HK, since he knows her mother that well I guess he knows about her birth and her birthfather. Maybe Mommy had some nightstand with daddy, daddy who was rich and had his own family abandonned mommy when she was pregnant. Chairman Choi who was a friend of daddy was jealous of daddy, Chairman Choi killed his friend.

The majority of my favorite dramas for the summer are over or coming to a conclusion and I am looking for another good drama to watch.  I am a little confused by the synopsis, Did Hae-Gang die or just lose her memory? Where does the twin sister come into play, is there really a twin sister?  I know that it is early in the series and perhaps you do not know, but if you can, please help me out.

Should I bother to watch this drama?  Although, I don't like men who cheat on their wives in real life, in a drama, it is not necessarily a game changer.  Should I invest 50 episodes on this drama?

• Like 7

thanx @jadecloud for defending your client you need to everything in your power within the law - thats quit ok even if seemingly 

immoral  - i guess its connected to her own lost child and herself vindication

as her husband said  - that if she cried and morned maybe it would have been better

i guess she feels to guilty  

have to add tthat i love the "miss universe" step mother hope they make her even funnier 

• Like 6

thanx @jadecloud for defending your client you need to everything in your power within the law - thats quit ok even if seemingly 

immoral  - i guess its connected to her own lost child and herself vindication

as her husband said  - that if she cried and morned maybe it would have been better

i guess she feels to guilty  

Yes JE did say to HG if she cried than maybe it would've been better, but I've seen some people's just keep it tucked inside and cry alone not around their hubby/boyfriend wife/girlfriend or even family, but we may get the chance to see HG reaction towards the death of her child as this saga continues.

• Like 6

so i watched the first untill the trial and i had to stop - the ep is not 100% subs so maybe i misunderstood but was the woman persecuted for having an abortion? is it illegal in korea to have abortions?

i was a bit upset so i came right here to see if i understood correctly the trial

@nevill,  Thanks for this bit of info I plan to spend today watching dramas that have finally been fully sub so that's what the case was about what's wrong with her mot wanting to keep a child by a married man.. 

@valsava @nevill 

Chingus, that court trial wasn't about the legality of abortion. It was a case against the manufacturer of the product for misrepresenting its label (of using natural ingredients only), causing a miscarriage, and making a young 25 yo infertile for life. 

What happened was a young lady Lee who was pregnant, took some OTC digestive medicine for her gastric pain and suffered a miscarriage. The meds - Theracoat from Millennium Pharmaceutical Company - which was represented by their legal counsel, Hae Kang, who allegedly accused the young lady Lee for using theracoat to induce miscarriage, not that it caused her miscarriage. And then Hae Kang cited Lee has had 3 miscarriages in total. Lee adamantly denied she was trying to abort her baby, and appealed to her bf/hubby who was sitting in on the trial. (Not sure of the status of that man. Don't think it was mentioned).

Hae Kang supported her claim by citing some past cases on the internet which she said proved that Lee ought to have known that Theracoat digestive medicine, (supposedly) a natural ingredient medicine for tummy/digestive issues can cause miscarriage if consumed by a pregnant woman. Hae Kang won the case and the suit was quashed. We found out later during BIL and HG's convo, that it was HG who manipulated data and historical incidents to win the case.

So ruthless and unfeeling Hae Kang was. At one point during the trial, Hae Kang gave Lee a sideway glance, and it felt like she was seemingly sneering at young Lady Lee for daring to be pregnant when she herself has lost her child. 

@jadecloud,  Thanks for the enlightenment, Wow HK is ruthless in court and kind of cold and standoffish she didn't feel a thing for the girl even with her landing in front of her feet.. Well now since both episodes are subbed I'll watch later today to get a more clear picture on what's going on..   

• Like 6

I feel so sad that Hk was one of the people that killed her sister fiance!!!I bet it was her BIL who did the car accident...he is obessesed to get Hk job...chairman trust...I pitty HK later when she will realise the truth...living her sister life will be her punishment....history likes to repeat itself...JE brought is wife near his evil familly...let her be corrupted ...so she changed in a bad copy of HK...

• Like 6

The majority of my favorite dramas for the summer are over or coming to a conclusion and I am looking for another good drama to watch.  I am a little confused by the synopsis, Did Hae-Gang die or just lose her memory? Where does the twin sister come into play, is there really a twin sister?  I know that it is early in the series and perhaps you do not know, but if you can, please help me out.

Should I bother to watch this drama?  Although, I don't like men who cheat on their wives in real life, in a drama, it is not necessarily a game changer.  Should I invest 50 episodes on this drama?

@Carmarie Welcome :) 

Did you watch Lifetime's movie 'The Good Sister'? In that movie, the husband was having an affair with the long-lost twin sister, but the shocker was there was no twin sister. She was entirely fictitious, made up by the wife. LOL. Initially, I thought there really was no twin sister...

But KHJ took on this drama for its dual role challenge. And as seen from ep 1, there are a pair of twin sisters, and apparently they are identical twins.

Hae Kang didn't die from the accident. She lost all her memories prior to the accident. I suppose she suffered from Retrograde Amnesia(RA) since she later recovered her lost memories.

As to whether you should invest time to watch it, I'd say yes, if you can spare the time, for the awesome cast and the excellence in their acting, if not for the interesting plot. From the little that is known, the plot looks pretty intriguing. No doubt the infidelity is a glaring negative to most, and no doubt this being a kdrama, makjang may befall us as the plot develops, I think it is still a good watch. Likely a very melo one too. 

----------

@nevill That's true. I agree with you... as a lawyer, Hae Kang has to do whatever she can to win for her client. I thought she was too calm and collected, actually pretty impassive and emotionless when poor Lee landed dead right in front of her, just like @valsava stated. I mean, LOL look at the contrast in reaction between HK and BIL TS:blink:

• Like 6

Did you watch Lifetime's movie 'The Good Sister'? In that movie, the husband was having an affair with the long-lost twin sister, but the shocker was there was no twin sister. She was entirely fictitious, made up by the wife. LOL. Initially, I thought there really was no twin sister...

But KHJ took on this drama for its dual role challenge. And as seen from ep 1, there are a pair of twin sisters, and apparently they are identical twins.

Hae Kang didn't die from the accident. She lost all her memories prior to the accident. I suppose she suffered from Retrograde Amnesia(RA) since she later recovered her lost memories.

As to whether you should invest time to watch it, I'd say yes, if you can spare the time, for the awesome cast and the excellence in their acting, if not for the interesting plot. From the little that is known, the plot looks pretty intriguing. No doubt the infidelity is a glaring negative to most, and no doubt this being a kdrama, makjang may befall us as the plot develops, I think it is still a good watch. Likely a very melo one too. 

----------

@nevill That's true. I agree with you... as a lawyer, Hae Kang has to do whatever she can to win for her client. I thought she was too calm and collected, actually pretty impassive and emotionless when poor Lee landed dead right in front of her, just like @valsava stated. I mean, LOL look at the contrast in reaction between HK and BIL TS:blink:

----------

Well I also agree any lawyer will use jack of trades to win their cases just to get the job done.

That Movie The Good Sister had me blowing out smoke when it was over by her killing her husband and make it so bad she got away with it. oooh" let me stop talking about it before I crack my screen. 

• Like 6

Hi friends. Sorry to be MIA.

I have a problem with watching on Viki since I only watch on Roku. I have been waiting for them to fix it - and now one of my friends told me to get chromecast, (which I did), so I'll be able to catch up.  Maybe Viki will fix this channel so it can finally be viewed on Roku too. I hope so

I'll rejoin you tomorrow.

SBS just posted this

• Like 5

@jadecloud i think lawyers have to detach themselves from their own personal feelings, since they know that after law school they may be defending criminals 

also soem times even for lawyer the law is in contradiction to their own morals and upbringing so they have to leave their personal feelings and ideals even for their own sake 

• Like 7

@suchadiva42 although i know some are probably corrupt i do have a certain belief that the law and therefore lawyers and judges are to protect us

and i hope that the movies and dramas exaggerate and\or only show us the extreme cases

i think most lawyers are just trying to do their job

and in the case of this specific trial - i think everyone nows theyre guilty and the job of  Hea Kang was to reduce the penalty 

which is the case with criminal lawyers 

i think in real life most criminal dont getthe not guilty verdict but can have a reduced sentence or in this case only have to pay minimum

and of course put warnings for pregnant woman - which by the way is standard on any medication by the FDA  

sorry for long monologue 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 6

@suchadiva42 although i know some are probably corrupt i do have a certain belief that the law and therefore lawyers and judges are to protect us

and i hope that the movies and dramas exaggerate and\or only show us the extreme cases

and in the case of this specific trial - i think everyone nows theyre guilty and the job of  Hea Kang was to reduce the penalty 

i think in real life most criminal dont getthe not guilty verdict but can have a reduced sentence or in this case only have to pay minimum

and of course put warnings for pregnant woman - which by the way is standard on any medication by the FDA  

sorry for long monologue 

Morning Lovers,

@nevill,  From Criminals, Corporate then you have the Corporate Criminals, In the words of a few lawyers the laws are designed to protect them the Criminals and not the Victims. Even if the company was convicted it would have only resulted to a small fine and not even a slap on the wrist because no one forced her to take the medication knowing she was pregnant.. This is why it was so easy for HK to win her case against this girl granted her past history with pregnancy and the internet article stating some women seek this method out in terminating and unwanted pregnancy. Her problem is she didn't expect this outcome into never having kids..     

• Like 6

sorry for long monologue 

Morning Lovers,

@nevill,  From Criminals, Corporate then you have the Corporate Criminals, In the words of a few lawyers the laws are designed to protect them the Criminals and not the Victims. Even if the company was convicted it would have only resulted to a small fine and not even a slap on the wrist because no one forced her to take the medication knowing she was pregnant.. This is why it was so easy for HK to win her case against this girl granted her past history with pregnancy and the internet article stating some women seek this method out in terminating and unwanted pregnancy. Her problem is she didn't expect this outcome into never having kids..     

i agree that no one forced her but if there was no warning then the company must return all products and put a warning on it for consulting a doctor bf taking it for pregnant and prescribed medicine ppl

i dont think that they a judge would take lightly a medicine that has been approved but can damage the ppl

but probably they wont get a severe sentence but only money and a slap which will translate into more strict review for there new medications 

from then on they wont be as trusted and have a harder time producing new medicine to the public

at least i hope that will be the case

• Like 5

sorry for long monologue 

Morning Lovers,

i agree that no one forced her but if there was no warning then the company must return all products and put a warning on it for consulting a doctor bf taking it for pregnant and prescribed medicine ppl

i dont think that they a judge would take lightly a medicine that has been approved but can damage the ppl

but probably they wont get a severe sentence but only money and a slap which will translate into more strict review for there new medications 

from then on they wont be as trusted and have a harder time producing new medicine to the public

at least i hope that will be the case

Hello @nevill, I guess we will be following one another around today. 

If the FDA didn't have them to put the warning on they packages the company won't do it. So they slap would be as a judge if he has any morality i him he should forward the proper channels to the FDA also ask the company to recall and change the packaging on the label to add  warning to the pregnant women..    

• Like 4