[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Top stars in line for acting awards

In a year of hit dramas and films, the field is stronger than ever

This year’s 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards has published its list of candidates for the Best Actor and Best Actress Awards. Hosted by JTBC and Ilgan Sports, affiliates of the Korea JoongAng Daily, this event is recognized as one of the most prestigious entertainment awards in Korea along with Blue Dragon Film Awards and the Daejong Film Awards.

Looking at the resumes and achievements over the past year of these 10 actors extraordinaire, it is safe to say that this year’s competition will be neck-and-neck. The winners of each category will be announced on June 3 at Kyung Hee University’s Grand Peace Hall.

skipped unrelated..........

09203235.jpg

Best Actress

skipped unrelated...........

Kim Hyun-joo (“I Have a Lover”)

Kim’s quadruple role should be a closer. Playing two characters who later experienced earth-shaking changes, the role assigned to Kim was pretty close to a quadruple role. Throughout the whole 50-episode run, this jack-of-all-trades pulled it off beautifully. Playing a pivotal figure in the drama, the actress was the anchor of the production and the cast

BY KIM YEON-JI, KIM JIN-SEOK [jung.byungki@joongang.co.kr]

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3018490

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

tsksi-have-lover025ko_cn02988400-39-08.j639bc457980f43e3a1c244c328ad508b.jpeg?x=mqdefault.jpg   Loving you is like breathing how can I stop?

There is that saying better late than never and I guess my being late and the silence that is found here still I am thankful that posts filled with thoughts and emotion are still protected over time within this thread.  I just realized how very important this place is.  For those of us whom don't watch certain dramas for what ever reason at the moment when it's being aired.  In being able to watch it later and still being able to read the once excitement and the stirring of hearts and feelings word for word that were being felt right here within these 732 pages...

A drama that I only now am enjoying and find that it's story and characters are not only interesting but so dang moving as well.  I am not done with it so I will return but for some reason while watching it alone I thought I would come here and see what others had said and felt while watching it too!  I'm glad I did because it makes my eyes, heart and mind open up to what I might have missed without the thoughts that lie within these pages written by those who felt it too!:wub:

• 3 years later...

Hello, people (if there are still people reading the messages).

It is March, 2022. It feels like I was taking a time machine flying back to the IHAL universe!   I did not discover this drama until early 2022 when I accidentally found some of her work in Netflix.   I became a crazy fan of JE and HG.  I cried and laughed with the couple.  Thank you very much for your insights.  I enjoued reading the old messages and in depth analyeses.  

At the mean time, I also watched the latest project for our leads, Undercover (JTBC, 2021).  Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo were highly praised for their amazing chemistry!  The family life shown in Undercover can easily be the post-50-episode life of JE and HG!!   The drama was even filmed in the same house.