[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

I thought i read somewhere that the "plane" part was actually SJS who suggested it... Aigooo oppa you are very innovative... i like it!!! :w00t::wub:

And the chasing around... the crew said in the interview they looked like a REAL COUPLE............... making everyone on set feels envious!!!!! Oh come on.. date already....!!!! 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! 

Just dropping by to share this:

Credit to the owner

SJS really knows how to handle the interview, he changed the topic that fast. B)

Tell us who? Who is that girl? :phew:

------

Will be back later after work to join with your discussions guys. *dimple pop*

@mktb  thanks for sharing soo funny, if hes in a serious relationship and thinks its time to marry it shouldnt be any problem to admit,maneuvering his way out of the topic means he is seeing someone whether he wants to marry that someone is unclear,theres a difference between a "Good One"  and "THE ONE"

16 hours ago, Reyko said:

@mktb  thanks for sharing soo funny, if hes in a serious relationship and thinks its time to marry it shouldnt be any problem to admit,maneuvering his way out of the topic means he is seeing someone whether he wants to marry that someone is unclear,theres a difference between a "Good One"  and "THE ONE"

About that here is the follow up video. 

Based in what he said, I think he's single. Sooo.. lemme back to delulu land. Lol

IG post credit to the owner

1 hour ago, mktb said:

Hi guys! 

Just dropping by to share this:

Credit to the owner

SJS really knows how to handle the interview, he changed the topic that fast. B)

Tell us who? Who is that girl? :phew:

------

Will be back later after work to join with your discussions guys. *dimple pop*

After almost the end of OMV, I had to go back to this SJS interview again. The "I think it's time now" to get married statement is interesting, because he used to say in 2012 that he wanted to at least date first "for four seasons" before marrying the person he's seeing and wants to do so before he turns 40. Not sure if he has a girlfriend now or not? 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-times-one-sunny-days-so-ji-sub-talked-about-romance/

7 hours ago, ireumimolla said:

I'm sneaking a peek at work now but can't watch the video. I did a very quick translation when live-streaming the other night:

[Interviewer approached SJS and SMA. He started off by saying he and SJS were of the same age lol. He then said the exercise scene was a talking point.
SJS said the planking part was somehow memorable for him. Interviewer asked him to demo what a plank is, but he didn't do it.
He went over to SMA, and for her it was the scene when he held her up like a 'plane'. Interviewer asked him to demo that part! 
But he demonstrated on the interviewer instead, and said he was lighter than he had expected.
Then they talked about him losing 7kg for the drama. And SJS says he misses eating ramyun the most.]

I'll translate it tonight if someone else hasn't already done it! :) 

thanks so much

Guest ireumimolla
11 hours ago, ladychan1984 said:

The full compilation of SoShin at 2015 KBS Awards, including the plank part shown in full that I couldn't find before. Maybe @ireumimolla or others could translate that part? They look so exhausted. SJS was sweating bullets (maybe that's why he has a handkerchief) and SMA is about to fall asleep. Our poor couple get picked on so much by the host. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCb1Uo1sT-E

OK I'm finally off work and back home! Yayyyy busy day at work today I couldn't visit the forums at all :(

Anyway, here's the translation for the interview part where SJS and SMA were sitting down as promised! I'm not free enough to sub the video, but anyone who wants to use my translation, feel free to do so but do credit me! :) 

Emcee: So Ji Sub ssi. Nice to meet you.

SJS: Nice to meet you.

Emcee: I will make everyone laugh in 3 seconds. We (himself and SJS) are of the same age.

Emcee: Admit it! You're (born in) the year of the snake aren't you?

SJS: Yes, that's right.

Emcee: Yes, seems like the problem lies with me. Anyway, the reaction to OMV has been good. Do you feel the popularity?

SJS: Yes.

Emcee: Especially the kiss scenes when exercising... They happen quite often, in the drama. Which scene do you find most satisfying?

SJS: The kiss scene while planking was slightly more memorable.

Emcee: What is 'planking'? (makes a gesture for SJS to demonstrate)

Emcee: I don't know what 'planking' is. Because I don't exercise. (SJS then demonstrates) Oh oh, look at this person!

Emcee: How do you kiss while doing this pose?

SJS: It's possible.

Emcee: The mouth is below, so how..?

SJS: Well... It's possible.

Emcee: Okay I'll look at it again, kissing while planking...

Emcee: For Shin Min Ah ssi, out of the kiss scenes while exercising, which was the most memorable?

SMA: It's not a kiss scene. There was a scene where SJS-ssi lifted me up and it was like riding on a plane... I felt like we presented the two characters' chemistry very well (in that scene), and I'm most satisfied with that scene.

Emcee: Oh, riding a plane? What kind of a scene was that..? Maybe... (Show us) A little?

Emcee: Since I couldn't watch all of the drama...

SJS: Because she's wearing a dress....

Emcee: I'm not asking you to personally lift her up, pretend you already lifted her.... Since we're of the same age, please help me out.

Emcee: Are you lifting me?

SJS: I will be lying down on the floor... Would that be okay?

Emcee: Of course~! (You) Lying on the floor, where in the world would we get that type of picture?

SJS: Since you said so, I'll have to do it!

Emcee: Why me? Are you lifting me? I'm extremely heavy!

Emcee: Wait! This is gonna be bad! I'm serious, I'm really heavy!

Emcee: Heavy, right? Thank you. This was an action one wouldn't have imagined. I'm really thankful.

SJS: You're not as heavy as I'd thought.

Emcee: What were you thinking?

Emcee (to SMA): So you liked this pose the most?

SMA: I thought it was a cute scene.

Emcee: Oh, because it seemed like a cute scene.

Emcee: To play the role of a trainer, you actually lost weight because you stopped taking carbs.

SJS: Yes, before the drama, I stopped taking carbs, so I lost about 7kg.

Emcee: Oh, about 7kg? So even now, you're still watching your diet?

SJS: I'm eating carbs but eating appropriately.

Emcee: What do you feel like eating right now?

SJS: Ramyun.

Emcee: Ramyun? The ramyun that is cooked quickly or ramyun that is uniquely SJS style? 

SJS: They are saying to end the interview quickly...

Emcee: We'll end after hearing about the ramyun.

SJS: Ramyun? Just follow the recipe (steps).

Emcee: Just cook according to the steps... Got it. So this has been SJS and SMA. Thank you.

@ireumimolla thank you chingu! 

SMA: It's not a kiss scene. There was a scene where SJS-ssi lifted me up and it was like riding on a plane... I felt like we presented the two characters' chemistry very well (in that scene), and I'm most satisfied with that scene.

Emcee: Oh, riding a plane? What kind of a scene was that..? Maybe... (Show us) A little?

- Haha sjs was smiling but inside hes probly like leave her alone! 

2 minutes ago, Reyko said:

@ireumimolla thank you chingu! 

- Haha sjs was smiling but inside hes probly like leave her alone! 

yeah he's totally distracting emcee and asking him to leave her alone... it's like.. hey emcee u want i can show it to you and demo on you.. stop teasing my girl... ;)

1 hour ago, ireumimolla said:

OK I'm finally off work and back home! Yayyyy busy day at work today I couldn't visit the forums at all :(

Anyway, here's the translation for the interview part where SJS and SMA were sitting down as promised! I'm not free enough to sub the video, but anyone who wants to use my translation, feel free to do so but do credit me! :) 

Emcee: I will make everyone laugh in 3 seconds. We (himself and SJS) are of the same age.

Emcee: Yes, seems like the problem lies with me. Anyway, the reaction to OMV has been good. Do you feel the popularity?

Emcee: Especially the kiss scenes when exercising... They happen quite often, in the drama. Which scene do you find most satisfying?

Emcee: I don't know what 'planking' is. Because I don't exercise. (SJS then demonstrates) Oh oh, look at this person!

Emcee: For Shin Min Ah ssi, out of the kiss scenes while exercising, which was the most memorable?

Emcee: I'm not asking you to personally lift her up, pretend you already lifted her.... Since we're of the same age, please help me out.

Emcee: Of course~! (You) Lying on the floor, where in the world would we get that type of picture?

Emcee: Heavy, right? Thank you. This was an action one wouldn't have imagined. I'm really thankful.

Emcee: To play the role of a trainer, you actually lost weight because you stopped taking carbs.

Emcee: Ramyun? The ramyun that is cooked quickly or ramyun that is uniquely SJS style? 

Emcee: Just cook according to the steps... Got it. So this has been SJS and SMA. Thank you.

thank you for the translation

2 hours ago, ireumimolla said:

Your'e the best @ireumimolla!! I know how time consuming translations can be, so thank you, thank you, thank you. Love youuuuuuuuuuuu!

At 11:01, SJS WAS TOTALLY CHECKING OUT SMA. His face!

Thank you very much SJS ssi and SMA ssi you both deserve the best chemistry awards from heaven kkk sorryntsorry but sweetness overload I can't handle this please makes me realise they both are just acting as a couple omg I don't know what I'm talking about :phew::phew::wub:

Archived