[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

2 hours ago, xxnoir said:

More pictures :blush:

Yummmmmmy. Thanks for the screen caps. I go back to this scene ALL THE TIME. Many folks from the set have different angles too-- I love them all!  The last 5 mins of EP 14 was so delicious because of their non-sexual sweet exchange. 

Oppa, you better watch that hand of yours on her waist ahem. You could go lower but you know-- limits. Hahahaha

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Anabela Sampaio said:

i thought so too... She hadnt any dificulties climbing the stairs alone...

Someone posted a slow-mo video of the stairs walk with the arm to hand switch. I don't know how to create gifs, but I'm sure someone is already one it lol. It was one of the cutest moments. Like it was nothing-- no questions asked. SJS was like, it's okay, oppa's got this. And they held hands tightly like it was a normal walk in the park. :wub:

5 hours ago, siasia_stv said:

@blueroses This video was taken when they waited at the backstage before the best couple award was announced. The reporter asked mina's feeling about costar SJS, she replied, he was someone she can count on. During her speech, she called him oppa. Then she did the dimple kiss. That's why SJS said "then I'd pick it up" at his very first sentence during his interview. Then he commented that the best cp award was the award he was most looking forward to. He also said that filming with SMA was full of joy and made him feel happy.

Omo!!!! The feels!!!! " thank u!!!! Love it!!"

I don't really into their winning speech, coz for me it usual thing.  Nothing special in my opinion.

But he tap SMA, 3 times. on stage whe they received their best couple award,before sma on stage receiver her trophy, and before he go upstage receive his. 

We cant make assumption only based on what we see on television, but since a lot of SMA fans said she is shy n introvert one, and based on what i see SJS always give a gentleman polite vibe. So, at least they close enough to make SJS tap her like that. 

And that holding hand thing, so normal, so usual, no awkwardness.  Oh..  my poor shipping heart..  

54 minutes ago, siasia_stv said:

He never did that to other actresses. Never.

I'm such a noob at posting although I've been a member since foreverr. haha Excuse the big pic, just wanted to share my time in SK 2013 and had to take this pic of them! Their ad while I was in SK. 

:D I've been a long time fan of these two, and just knew they should be a couple.  Giordano cf's definitely made me a shipper, their chemistry was blazing then and still is! Was super excited when they decided to do this drama together. Sigh* Although like many of you guys, I am totally wishing it'll become reality and we'll see them or some sort of confirmation that they are indeed a real couple. ^^ lol I just wish we get to see more bts or ng's to satisfy my "needs". haha 

Anyways I've been happy reading all the postings/comments. I'll probably be more of a silent reader after this. ^^ 

385222_10152381967480258_812085403_n.jpg

26 minutes ago, egv said:

I'm such a noob at posting although I've been a member since foreverr. haha Excuse the big pic, just wanted to share my time in SK 2013 and had to take this pic of them! Their ad while I was in SK. 

:D I've been a long time fan of these two, and just knew they should be a couple.  Giordano cf's definitely made me a shipper, their chemistry was blazing then and still is! Was super excited when they decided to do this drama together. Sigh* Although like many of you guys, I am totally wishing it'll become reality and we'll see them or some sort of confirmation that they are indeed a real couple. ^^ lol I just wish we get to see more bts or ng's to satisfy my "needs". haha 

Anyways I've been happy reading all the postings/comments. I'll probably be more of a silent reader after this. ^^ 

385222_10152381967480258_812085403_n.jpg

I don't steal many things when I'm abroad. But that's ONE THING I would steal. #TeamSoShin4Life

Archived