Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late to this thread but basically watched from episode 1 - 10 at stretch. I don't care about ratings, I love this drama. So Ji Sub, I have loved him forever but he is so charming in a sexy yet devilish way here. SMA, well who doesn't like gumiho?? OMV, Fighting, here's hoping it ends on a high note.

4 hours ago, luv2skulz said:

tThis is not exactly investigative reporting, but it does confirm  that there are major issues at KBS on whole that affecting OMV ratings:

Netizens turn their backs on KBS

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/kbs-dramas-ratings-are-a-record-low/#netizens

My favorite 2015 dramas are all from KBS: IRY, SGG, OMV and of course Healer... 

I really don't understand the rating system in Korea, I think the cultural differences take an important place but that' not the main problem here.

I think one of the biggest problems in KBS is the poor advertising that they make and they should change their marketing team. That alone creates a void leading to KBS's bad reputation...

Done watching ep. 14.

And I'd love to cheer Joo eun. Go for it girl! Show Young-ho how much you've missed him and how much you want to give him the warm loving that he so dearly asked for. :blush:

What a way to look forward to the first Monday of the coming year. :heart:

Hope we don't get disappointed. ^_^

1 hour ago, Darrkn3ss said:

Kbs has a tendency to mess up the end of it's dramas. Blood was a mess of a drama from beginning to end. It's really too bad that OMV is going under notice.

Omgoodness. I was thinking the exact same thing. I actually loved Blood because I'm a teeny bopper for vampire love stories but goodness, was that drama a mess and a half. 

Please don't mess this one up, KBS. I want to watch this drama for years to come since SJS and SMA will probably go on an acting hiatus for some time to rest. 

Done with ep14 with Eng sub, I more more more admire  Chief Min...

He's a mind reader, a guardian :lol: He's a man with a great heart.. He's very concern and care to YH (not only because he's work for Grandma but also genuine care from his heart)

For me, Chief Min is a the real father for YH... :wub:

I just wondering, where I can find a secretary with great heart and personality like chief min in a real world? :lol:

I'm also curious about the black pants that JE's wear as a lawyer... Is that the pants that usually a lawyer in Korea wearing? because the length is always upper her ankle..

@zeppy10 @luv2skulz Good news for the ratings...

all the team members of OMV already done the great job and providing us a nice drama in the end of 2015. hope they can get many awards this Thursday.. I think they deserve it :heart:

Waiting for the next romantic comedy for 2016. I hope the drama will as good as OMV!! Ajaa... Ajaa.... Fighting!!!

8 hours ago, montytutu said:

GAY?? The pink too gay? Black too strong? Any better suggestion? :wub: Thanks uniqlo mobile app. I can print many many many :w00t:

how much gay is gay enough without going over the line into tooooooo gay ?

7 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

tumblr_o058t79C2u1qcqqgto1_400.gif

Could this be ad-lib from SMA????? SJS looked alittle... flustered??? :P

DEAR KBS: 

WE, OH MY VENUS FANS, DEMAND THAT YOU RELEASE THE BEHIND THE SCENES TAPES. NOW. IF YOU DO NOT RELEASE THEM ASAP, YOU WILL BE CURSED WITH MORE LOW RATINGS FOR UNDERRATED SHOWS IN 2016. UNTIL THEN, WE WILL NOT FIGHT THE BAD NETIZAN COMMENTS ABOUT KBS AND HOLD THIS GIF HOSTAGE. 

KAMSAMIDA,

TEAM SOSHIN 

(PETITION IS READY TO GO. SIGN ON. YES, THIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING) 

about the kbs award shows...

any links to the news or streaming for it? if i'm going to ring in the new years, i want it with a bang.

6 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

based on that rating, OMV is actually one of the BEST rated KBS drama this year.... Well Done!! i hope they get MANY awards this coming Awards night!!! Fighting!!!!!

Yes, SJS and SMA saved KBS year, which I'm sure the station was counting on. I do not give two hoots about ratings either, but at some point they do affect what drama consumers are offered in future. The local sentiment also helps put things into context, which is helpful. 

Thank you KBS for green lighting this project, and thanks all cast/crew for your hard work!  It is memorable and special to so many even if the numbers inside S Korea may not always reflect that fact.

I decided only today to watch both episode 13 and 14 at one go.... Reason was simple.... I can't handle the sadness of episode 13.... The part in episode 14 when YH voice over "if only you know" broke my heart... The sadness in KJE eyes in episode 13 was too painful... Especially the part where she just broke down and cried every time she thought of him... I know that feeling "the missing" of someone you love.... I don't know how to let OMV go by next week.... This drama really reminds me that you can be what you want to be if you believe it and if you are still hang around so basically you have not reach your limit yet..... Gosh those are powerful motivation to me... To strive to better myself.

9 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

gay??? where did that come from!?!?!? hahahahahah!! you have wild imagination.. 

i think YH hyung nim just doesn't want JS to be distracted!!! 

By the way, i know that JE likes to call YH .. YHHN or Coach-nim.. i wish she can just call him OPPA ... even if they are in front of the boys!!! :heart:

If you rewatch episode 1, as I've mentioned. JW & JS were supposed to return to Korea without KYH. JW left happily and JS was looking sad. KYH asked him why and JS said he wanted to be affectionate (it was translated by KBS but on other sites it was cute). KYH then told him off by saying, "Try to act cute and you'll be dead!". I was already suspectung something after all, JS is an introvert and only mixes with KYH & JW other then training for his fights.:sweatingbullets:

With two remaining episodes and the bad guys are gone so lam wondering what else will be there?  Young Ho (and Chief Min) persuaded Grandma to accept back into the family both his half brother and stepmom?  Soo Jin got really sick and Joo Eun cared and attended to her; and pledging of forever friendship? Ji Yong finally accepted into Marine?  Joon Sung and Mom will move-in and staying together? Yi Jin giving up CF and becomes full time housewife?  These are my expected and a happy new year wish list.

Archived