Guest ororomunroe

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

but.. what's with the preview?? why does YH look so depress when he closes the door after her???  

Thats what worries me as well...as he's not well at all...hope they wont bring cancer now 

Maybe it was just to much for him...we'll see tomm

Need a deep deep breath...last hour was to damn paintfulll...it's a relief i was busy typing ;)

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zeppy10

" but.. what's with the preview?? why does YH look so depress when he closes the door after her???"

JE tells YH that that she will see him tomorrow.....he turns to her telling that it is not just for tomorrow but everyday that he will want to see her

That is what I gather from the live stream, will need to see the RAW to confirm

Guest julie721

Sooooo it was cry a river episode  (base on the recap)..

my message to writer-nim: please only 1 episode, and bring back all the sunshine and happy vibe with episode 14... We'll only have 3 more episodes, don't ruin it... 

Ah the ending of episode 13 (again base on recap only hehe).. The feeling... 

2 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@zeppy10

" but.. what's with the preview?? why does YH look so depress when he closes the door after her???"

JE tells YH that that she will see him tomorrow.....he turns to her telling that it is not just for tomorrow but everyday that he will want to see her

thanks.. so what's with that depressed look.

@ireumimolla is the text preview out? please help translate!! kamsa hamnida!!!! 

o02my8h3t3pr31b5YCy-o.png

my heart dropped when she walked through him!!! i thought.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo.. thank God the 2nd time she saw him .. he was real... 

Did SJS cut his hair a little shorter? 

As expected, that "summer" walking on the road scene is less than 5 sec... why did she have to film 2 hours?!?! geez.. poor thing...

Haha I'm sorrry I might be in the minority here but I'd be so upset if my significant other pulled this stunt on me.. One year?! In real life, one year is sufficient to get over someone hahaha. I know, I'm a TERRIBLE person, given what he's been through. I hope that in flashbacks of the next episode, we see that they are in regular contact via Skype or SNS. Because otherwise, it would seem a little inconsistent with the way their relationship has progressed, at least to me.. Sorry, I'm totally sharing an unpopular opinion on here lol and earth to me, it's a DRAMA! 

Guest ireumimolla

Text Preview Ep 14:

드디어 주은 앞에 나타난 영호.주은은 한시도 영호를 곁에서 떨어지지 못하게 하고.1년 만에 다시 맞는 크리스마스, 영호와 주은은 헤어졌던 시간을 보상받으려는 듯 둘만의 애틋한 시간을 보내는데...

Young Ho finally appears before Joo Eun. JE does not let YH leave her side even for a second. Meeting on Chrstmas again after a year, YH and JE makes up for the time they spent separated by spending an affectionate time together...

Thanks everyone for the recaps :) 

There's one thing on the drama though that I've been waiting to get resolved and very curious how the connection will be made. Isnt it that YH went to a hospital in Daegu (in that episode when he told JE he's going to the US but he actually just went for treatment). They probably have some connection when they were a lot younger (i know this will be cliche but a puppy love of some sorts).

This is just my guess btw about the sad preview. YH do need to go away maybe for some treatment (or God forbid...get married to pharmaceutical heiress girl). And before he goes away it was his wish to get to see JE and let her know he is ok.

Can't wait for episode 14!!!

1 minute ago, ireumimolla said:

Text Preview Ep 14:

드디어 주은 앞에 나타난 영호.주은은 한시도 영호를 곁에서 떨어지지 못하게 하고.1년 만에 다시 맞는 크리스마스, 영호와 주은은 헤어졌던 시간을 보상받으려는 듯 둘만의 애틋한 시간을 보내는데...

Young Ho finally appears before Joo Eun. JE does not let YH leave her side even for a second. Meeting on Chrstmas again after a year, YH and JE makes up for the time they spent separated by spending an affectionate time together...

Ladies and gentlemen.... the moment......????? 

1 minute ago, blueroses said:

Haha I'm sorrry I might be in the minority here but I'd be so upset if my significant other pulled this stunt on me.. One year?! In real life, one year is sufficient to get over someone hahaha. I know, I'm a TERRIBLE person, given what he's been through. I hope that in flashbacks of the next episode, we see that they are in regular contact via Skype or SNS. Because otherwise, it would seem a little inconsistent with the way their relationship has progressed, at least to me.. Sorry, I'm totally sharing an unpopular opinion on here lol and earth to me, it's a DRAMA! 

you're not the only one..... KJE is more understanding than us mortals!!! But I will be patient and wait for the subs to have a better grasp because so far I didn't like what I was seeing with regards to the uncle, WS and SJ .... it's so kdrama land..... can we have the subs now? as in, now? hahaha

Watched the preview I also wonder why YH looks sad. This is a romance/comedy, not melo-drama, am I right? We still have 3 episodes, besides showing how YH recover from his injuries in flash back scenes, sure there must be some hurdles/obstacles to overcome before the grand finale. But please don't play the cancer or illness card, it is too painful for us to watch SJS suffering some more. Let us see more lovey-dovey scenes of YH and JE.... pleaseee! I want a happy ending!!

3 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

Text Preview Ep 14:

JE is a bit too forgiving, but I guess that means we get a WHOLE YEAR's WORTH of 'affectionate' moments in the last 4 episodes. :D

All I want to say is that  KYH is really a remarkable man indeed. Despite his injuries, one of the the first thing he did when he became conscious was asked JS if he had met his mum. JS was actually devastated to know that he got into that accident because of him.

On top of that he was the one who had taken the trouble to search for JS's mum a few years back. He also lent his wallet and car to JS in order for him to give a good dinner but in vain. 

WHAT A MAN!:heart:

my guess for KYH to go USA is for his dad... his dad has cancer remember? i think his dad couldnt be with him when he goes USA but he wants to be with his dad for his treatment in USA.

My guess... :)

ANOTHER SEPARATION?? geez.. how old are they by then...!! LOL!!! they need to get married and have babies!!!

Archived