Guest ororomunroe

I think the scene of JE hugging YH is a recap of how YH got by throughout the year while recuperating - seeing imaginary JE. Just like how JE got by with seeing imaginary YH like we saw in the last scene in Ep 13. I think today is gonna be loads of recap of their year without each other!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonjourno everyone! hi onion head

Long time no see! Hope that everyone is doing well here! And Happy 306 pages everyone!! crazy monkey 017crazy monkey 018

I also would like to thanks to all the live recappers and screencappers on the last night ep 13. crazy monkey 077

@rain719 chingu ar thank you so much for sharing the articles and rating updates! crazy monkey 077

@Ahpheng my dear thank you for your awesome c-strip crazy monkey 077

@plappi chingu ar thank you so much for all your contributions and preview ep 14.crazy monkey 077

And to all the contributors thank you so much for sharing all the pics, IG, articles, videos.crazy monkey 077

22 minutes ago, andy78 said:

"Oh My Venus" came in last.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Oh My Venus" rated 8.7%. This is 0.1% higher than the previous episode.

http://www.hancinema.net/oh-my-venus-increases-slightly-89868.html

They deserve better raitings!!!They are doing a great job!Working so hard...

@andy78 chingu ar long time no see! Thank you dear for sharing! crazy monkey 077

2 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Yeah i am hoping today will be a GREAT GREAT episode to celebrate YH's birthday and X'mas AGAIN!!!

and JE not letting YH sleep alone for the night... he is not going anywhere!!!!

This seems to be his house, so... so ))) he will not go anywhere ))) 

===

The scene in the hospital, when JE come to YH, made me the same aching heart feeling, like a scene from Master's Sun, when TGS saw a ghost Master. So much heartbroken! 

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Understanding why the writer did what she did is not hard. ;) That's not really my issue. It's a standard feature of K dramas to do so. (And yes, I'm pretty sure that there is a playbook because they ALL do it) But it was clumsily done. And it's Noble Idiocy in the flesh... and I detest it with a vengeance. 

What you say about the possibility of history repeating itself in the relationships is interesting and if that's the case, it wasn't presented all that well. To me it was all about "the pain" and "the pain" of dealing with "the pain". Maybe I'm a hard-hearted ajumma... but to quote that famous literary masterpiece, The Princess Bride... "Life is pain your highness and anyone who says otherwise is selling you something." As her coach and the man who's seen her go through so much in her emotional life, he should know much better. 

But it's a drama... and Prince Charming has his pride. Cinderella has to sacrifice hers in order for him to keep his.

Oddly enough I don't have any issues with separation per se... but it's almost always... really badly done.

Yes, now that you've mentioned it, this was also what really bothered me the most.  I'm really trying to understand and support their reason for the break, but I also can't help but feel bad for KJE.  That it somehow always has to be the girl who gets the short end of the stick, when really, the prince should be grateful to have a woman like her.  Well, actually know that I've realized this, all the women on the show end up with the short end.  KJE, SJ, HW, JS' mom, stepmom... Like, women on tv somehow aren't allowed to feel entitled and have some pride - or else they'll end up looking like an ungrateful b**ch.  For some reason, you can really have just two choices for women: be a martyr or the b word.  The worst part is, we viewers know that it's Noble Idiocy and we can't do anything about it but watch everything crash and burn.  It's like we allow it to happen because we ourselves have become noble idiots.  It's like we've fallen into a relationship with the show and when it comes to the point that the show will break our hearts, we just let it happen because we'd rather believe that it's all for the better rather than to accept that maybe our "bae" of a show ain't that perfect.  And now, I think that the show is trying to make up with us because they're posting pictures of KJE visiting the hospital, hugging YH and cuddling with Min Joon like some sort of gesture to appease the angry mob of fans.

What kinda episode is this huh writer-nim? So the plan was to make me cry? 

I was holding back my tears,refusing to let it fall and then came Jiwoongie,and I completely lost it. The happy-cheerfull kid crying punched me in the gut. Yikes!

Wasn't happy with Grandma, was it so hard to just be a little nice even in her condition? Yes,her brother is greedy but she stopped him before he caused more damage. I just didn't like the scene. 

Finally watch this drama with sub.  OMG so much feeling.  I feel so miserable,  like JE. Good acting, all of them. All their expression really show their emotion.  

Side note, at accident scene,  in the car.  When sec min put his scarf  to YH wound and press it i can't  help my self  to not worry.   Sec min,  i  know u care YH so much,  but putting your scarf to YH wound is not sanitary at all, espesially when there's a lot glasses.those glasses will go deeper to his wound.  When he press his hand to YH wound o feel like ouch,  sec min you hurt him more. If that really happen in real life,  doctor will curse u. Thanks god it just drama. 

47 minutes ago, uphie_ajah said:

Finally watch this drama with sub.  OMG so much feeling.  I feel so miserable,  like JE. Good acting, all of them. All their expression really show their emotion.  

Side note, at accident scene,  in the car.  When sec min put his scarf  to YH wound and press it i can't  help my self  to not worry.   Sec min,  i  know u care YH so much,  but putting your scarf to YH wound is not sanitary at all, espesially when there's a lot glasses.those glasses will go deeper to his wound.  When he press his hand to YH wound o feel like ouch,  sec min you hurt him more. If that really happen in real life,  doctor will curse u. Thanks god it just drama. 

U r so lucky, I already download on my phone but can't watch just yet. Why? Rushing for proposal tomorrow deadline, OMG T.T I'm dead. Watch now. Don't watch now? BE PATIENCE.heart will explode soon.

While watching ep13 today I was eating dinner and OMGawd the entire time I ate dinner I was crying :cold_sweat: . Wah what a sad episode everyone did such a great job in their acting. SJS and SMA emotions really moved me to the point I was nearly choking on my tears on the "I Love You" part. I never thought I'd say this but even Henry made me cry ( before this ep he only made me laugh).  And for the life of me I can't understand why the rating aren't really high for this drama because it is pretty good. It really boggles my mind how really terrible idol kdramas ( Dream High & Heirs etc etc ) get high rating yet great dramas like " It's Okay, That's Love or Kill Me, Heal Me ratings aren't high. I always thought if a drama has top notch acting, great direction and a good plot the drama should have high rating but guess I'm wrong. Anyways, sorry for my little rant. I'm grateful to fans on this thread that appreciate this drama. OMV fighting!!!! <3 :wub: Happy New Year everyone hopefully next year will be filled with much happiness,love and great dramas for all. :blush:

separation... I can understand YH's thought and JE understanding him ... If that's what she willing to do, I guess that's what it will be. Since they aren't married, there's nothing wrong with it. But I think JE said one tHing right about YH and that was he didn't seem that experienced in dating.  When the going gets tough, you don't shut out your GF... It's the perfect time to see what their relationship is truly made of - on solid ground or sinking sand.  There will be no doubt timjes when the bulk of the effort rests on YH to heal himself during pt and associated emotional stress. However loved ones are meant to provide the support that the patient needs. To me YH is not balanced... He had a hard life so far so he doesn't necessarily know what a.two way relationship looks like. It's not always about the end destination or result but the journey there together which includes the good and bad, the pretty and ugly. Ultimately a marriage works in the same way, a journey through life together. To me, he hasn't opened up enough to her but baby steps yh. 

1 hour ago, rain719 said:

@onnififi immortal unnie.... haha that should be your full name... where have you been?? missed you!! looks to me like you have abused the like button!!!! hahaha no complaints.... so will you be watching live?

Hello dear @rain719 , I was laughing while reading your this post! Hahaha...I was in Korea for the past 2 weeks ago (15 days) and just came back to Singapore on last Sunday night....I believe unnie @gladys57 is still in Korea now.Of course i love reading all your posts...so like buttons all the way...muahaha. Unfortunately, Im not able to join the live streaming tonite. And I would like to thanks the live recappers ans screencappers in advance.

Btw chingu ar what happen to yr avatar? Are u in love with our dear chief Min? :phew:

@montytutu not really that lucky.  I'm  not patience so i watch it at my office.  My eyes sore,  im crying too much.  My boss keep on looking at me with worry thinking something bad really happen to me. I can't say anything coz i will be busted watching kdrMa when i supposed to work. Hehe

Ah silly me for being distracted for a sec then unknowingly hit the save button. Now less than 2 hours until ep 14 and everybody here pretty much saying what's been fussing up my mind, so i'll make it fast.

I am not liking this ep's plot but i am blown away by the casts acting. SMA and SJS really are top notch, period. The last time i became completely non stop sobbing mess was when watching Its Okay Thats Love, ZIS-GHJ banter was out of this world (as @BaiZiHua already pointed out, i really dont get why this drama didnt get higher ratings!) and uri SoShin couple match them up! 

All the lines, gestures, face expression, the eyes, tears, even their breath were spot on! Delivered so beautifully..

Even i  was surprised by SH and Henry's acting, well done boys! You both have great carreers ahead..

I hope writernim will do a greater job for tonights ep, fighting! all the recappers, thank you, we will be counting on you, fighting! 

Okay I can accept their separation and justify it even though with a heavy heart but ugh I kind of refuse to accept that they had no contact whatsoever (any form of it anyways) during that time?!..But I guess we'll have to wait for tonight's episode to know more about that?!..

4 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

@cutietabi19

I'm happy to hear you also say it deserves higher ratings so happy other ppl can appreciate the good talent in this drama. Hopefully this drama will get more love cause it deserves it.

:blush:

Yaaayy so am i really glad to see your post! Tbh that drama was the one that brought me back into kdramaland, and SungJin couple is my ultimate OTP! No way they can show that kinda outter space chemistry ON and OFF screen without something happened between them (and we got plenty of evidence to prove that) haahaahaa pardon my delulu mind:w00t:

The part that get to me is when KJE burst into tears while talking to the client.. that felt so heartbreaking.. I have moments like this too when when i thought of something really sad (sudden death of my pet dog) while having a briefing with my colleagues.. they were wondering what the hell is going on but i just couldn't control it..

That kind of sudden sadness felt so real.....

kudos to SMA for delivering it so well... 

Archived