Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, rain719 said:

SJS started to have tattoos since 2009. No one knows how much more ink he wants on his skin. NO MORE PLS!!

In an interview a few years ago he shared that he would have tattoos of his wife and kids' faces on his chest.:sweatingbullets: I was not so thrill reading it though, except it's my face LOL, LOL:lol:AGAIN, NO MORE PLS!!! EXCEPT FOR @mathi'S FACE AND MY NAME!!! tongue-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949014

Special note to @rain719: you keep counting SJS's moles, I'm so proud of you, my chingu. Since reading your "fervent wish" to kiss his... armpits, I was stunned... I ACTUALLY DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THIS..... SLIP OF THE FINGERS IN TYPING? SLIP OF THE MIND? BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SJS, I'M ACTUALLY HAVING LAPSES... MY OTHER NO. 1 IS SOON TO BE FORGOTTEN!!   When will I reach this peak of yours, the most avid fan? MAYBE YOU MEAN RABID fan?  Hope his arms and underarms in the spoiler below won't do you any... "harm" *cough cough*;)

He calls himself an introvert. Tattoos are considered as his way to express his deep feelings.

Though I myself don't fancy tattoos, I'm fascinated watching them on SJS. Indeed there is another world under his clothes (apart from those sexy moles, @rain719honey!) oooOOH YESSSSSS!!!!! There is "ANOTHER WORLD", "A WHOLE NEW WORLD" and in @cutietabi19's words "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD" underneath those clothes apart from his tatoos, moles, armpit hair!!!! winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015winking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015 whistling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

Off topic video

My dear @rain719, you are so funny, girl! Why don't we meet earlier?!:lol:

How come you forget such an emotional wish? It's in spoiler just in case you want "a sweet reminder", honey :P 

Please also count me in as a "Rabid naughty fan" since my mind seems a bit focus on his... underworld. Do you know sometime before 2003, actor SJS did endorse an underwear CF Scorpio?

And there is this nice fan Angela on Weibo who is very creative when she made the clip:

FIFTY SHADES of JOHN KIM

Hope you enjoy my dear Venusians, while we're waiting for epi 13 tonight!

Credit to Angela and uploader

Spoiler

My colleague @rain719 shared in a "lapse" :P

Same cries went to his sexy jawline

If SMA/KJE won't give him a sexy and erotic night, I would!!!!!!!!  just one day/night!! 24 hours, - is that too much to ask????

001_zps759e3638.jpg~original

Well, when we get to see something too perfect, it's totally natural to have some doubts, right? 

I WANT TO KISS HIS ARMPITS TOO!!!!!!

He matured into this swoon worthy man. Totally natural with great help from excercise and diet.

I'M DYING..............

Omg I die with all these comments lol thank you guys!!! :D

"..immobile lips against an immovable force..."...."jump his bones..." 

Seriously, all the power to KJE - I would have pounced him eons ago. 

And @zeppy10, I knowwww. We can dream, right? Let's go, Running Man!!! 

EDIT: Oh gosh, those stills KILL me :( 

Awww now crying stills! :tears:

Too bad chances of them joining Running Man is slim because it's an SBS show :o

Can't can't wait for tonight!!!

I know discussions on SMA and KWB, SJS are for a separate thread but I just wish them all well and I hope SJS finds "the one" :D they deserve to be happy!

OMO.. whoever did that 50 shades of John Kim is just brilliant!!!! the clips she took.. KBS may wish to get her on board their team or something...!!! 

and thanks for those stills.. Poor thing.. to cry for 3 hours and then not have much rest and then be in the cold in thin clothing.. is SMA a human at all??? 

that BTS still in that small box at the middle right, is SMA pasting a bandaid on the door?

Guest julie721

Shinminah doing crying scenes always gets to me... But she shot it for 3 hours? Must be exhausting.... 

But I'm happy today's Monday!!!!! Finally we get episode 13 soon. 

-soooooo we have armpits fetish Venusians here in the thread??? Lol this thread never fails to amuse me-

Guest ireumimolla

Bigger version of the (bloody) stills. Tagged as spoiler just in case...

viewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bcc

Spoiler

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if SJS took the chance to catch up on some sleep here! :lol:

Iviewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bcc

@mathi

27 minutes ago, mathi said:

My dear @rain719, you are so funny, girl! Why don't we meet earlier?!:lol:   I appeared only in the AHYI thread..... and now it's because I got to like SJS only with this drama.... @alekaonu and @moodypie have tried to convince me long before this with his smexy lips but it's only now I realized that he's like an adonis... a bod to die for, puppy eyes, kissable lips, great profile, a whole persona oozing with sex appeal.... so animalistic (of me)!!!!!  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

How come you forget such an emotional wish?   It's in spoiler just in case you want "a sweet reminder", honey :P Oh I did really say it, didn't I??? thank you for the reminder!!! as I've said, when you love a person you accept everything about him.... moles and all, tattoos and all, hair and all, warts and all, SMELL and all......... rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

Please also count me in as a "Rabid naughty fan" since my mind seems a bit focus on his... underworld. Do you know sometime before 2003, actor SJS did endorse an underwear CF Scorpio? he's so much better now; has matured so well like wine!

And there is this nice fan Angela on Weibo who is very creative when she made the clip:  FIFTY SHADES of JOHN KIM

by the way, SMA did a photoshoot with the actor portraying Christian Grey..... I find SJS so much sexier though!!

@ireumimollathanks (NO) again for the clips!! you're not going to make me sleep huh? I'm going to be crying a river tonight!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

OMO.. whoever did that 50 shades of John Kim is just brilliant!!!! the clips she took.. KBS may wish to get her on board their team or something...!!! 

and thanks for those stills.. Poor thing.. to cry for 3 hours and then not have much rest and then be in the cold in thin clothing.. is SMA a human at all??? 

that BTS still in that small box at the middle right, is SMA pasting a bandaid on the door?

You really can't see if she's putting something on the door or just touching it. If it is a bandaide she's leaving it as a token to help heal his wounds. The picture in the bottom middle on top looks like she's walking away. 

@rain719

The song Lay Me Down would pit perfectly in what's about to happen with JE. 

I wonder if I have seen all of ep 13 already with all the spoilers. 

2 why is a trauma patient fully clothed, no freaking cervical collar and stopped in the middle of the corridor? 

3. Erotic- are you watching based on Dramafever's subs? I think some of you are. Viki is using  racy night. Which gives you more leeway to have a comfortable and racy night. 

Guest ireumimolla
23 minutes ago, rain719 said:

thanks (NO) again for the clips!! you're not going to make me sleep huh? I'm going to be crying a river tonight!!!!!!

@rain719 Sorry (not!) for the bloody pics! Hahaha. Forgive me, pretty please~? :lol:

tumblr_nzpt6eR95T1r2z6o5o2_400.gif

9 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

You really can't see if she's putting something on the door or just touching it. If it is a bandaide she's leaving it as a token to help heal his wounds. The picture in the bottom middle on top looks like she's walking away. 

@rain719

The song Lay Me Down would pit perfectly in what's about to happen with JE. 

I know.... that's why I've been so depressed since yesterday watching the preview, listening to different covers of Lay Me Down!!! crying like SMA (I must have this subconscious desire to be a "crying lady") ,,,, and this one is for KYH - All of Me by John Legend

Spoiler

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

Cause all of me
Loves all of you