Guest ororomunroe

I'm hoping during the time jump maybe JE will correspond with YH through Chief Min, updating her on how his treatment is going and such. Because I honestly think the healing won't be complete if they won't even have any form of communication -_-

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is assuming that JYH is leaving for the US for treatment (coz this is still all speculation, for now). 

I'd be against KYH pushing JE away. I get that he doesn't want her to see him vulnerable, but I'd thought they were in a truly caring and loving relationship that he would allow her to help him. 

Let's say that he doesn't want her to see him on the first day after the accident, due to all  the shock and all.  But still , wouldn't she be more in pain not seeing him?!

If KYH has to leave for the US for better treatment and rehabilitation, I'd be OK with the storyline if he convinces her that it wouldn't be practical (for her career, US visa , etc ) , but he would be in touch with her for support and let her visit him on regular basis. I don't want another story where the leads would stay completely  out of touch (or through a 3rd party. Why can't they talk directly?).

Argh, lets see how the next episode would go. I hope it won't take 4 episodes to get resolved. 

I can never get the totally lost touch type of scenarios...  there's so many ways to stay in touch... email, face time, Skype, whatever...  so to totally lost touch for eg. A year is not realistic to me.. Even if u don't want the person to see u... surely texts and voicecalls are fine right to let the people who are concerned about you to know you are well.....

Dramas DNA!!!!!  *facepalm* (not that OMV will surely go this way since the ep isn't shown yet.... just ranting about kdramas cliché in general... )

6 minutes ago, ka77 said:

About the pink scarf... Assuming it was the one that KYH was knitting when he was young: I wonder if he intended to knit it for his mom , who perhaps was very caring and supportive to him.

Ermmm...  I just find it very unmanly or un kim youngho-ish to knit a pink scarf!!!!  Lol!!! Imagine uri Mr Cool John Kim knitting a pink scarf????  *shaking head* Lol!!! 

3 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Ermmm...  I just find it very unmanly or un kim youngho-ish to knit a pink scarf!!!!  Lol!!! Imagine uri Mr Cool John Kim knitting a pink scarf????  *shaking head* Lol!!! 

< insert light bulb emoticon here > Maybe that is why he doesn't want JE to see him ! So that she doesn't see him knitting ! ;)

4 minutes ago, ka77 said:

< insert light bulb emoticon here > Maybe that is why he doesn't want JE to see him ! So that she doesn't see him knitting ! ;)

Don't think So ji sub shii wants to be caught dead knitting a pink scarf!!!  Will totally spoil his namja image!!..  Rofl!!!!!  

When I saw the BTS picture with the pink scarf, I thought that perhaps it would be a role reversal: maybe JE would be gifting KYH with a scarf (like he did at the bridge in Daegu). But then, I thought : giving him a pink scarf ? Err... No, eh? I don't think KYH nor SJS would really like it either ^^

23 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

I really can't imagine.... but hey I'm open to anything as long as it pertains to john kim/KYH/SJS!!! I accept him moles and all, tatoos and all, hair and all, warts and all!!!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 The boy was knitting a beige scarf presumably for the mom, pink scarf for KJE cuz she looks good in pink..... wow presuppose he did knit that scarf for her - daebak! the 2 women he cared most in his life (notice he didn't knit for the grandma rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009)

I don't think he will stay in touch with her while recuperating..... KYH (actually SJS also) is basically a loner (remember his book - the power of time spent alone)... he keeps things to himself more so be a burden to someone else...... so he will only appear before her once he knows for sure he is completely fit and can walk....

34 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

I can never get the totally lost touch type of scenarios...  there's so many ways to stay in touch... email, face time, Skype, whatever...  so to totally lost touch for eg. A year is not realistic to me.. Even if u don't want the person to see u... surely texts and voicecalls are fine right to let the people who are concerned about you to know you are well.....

Actually I understand cuz I'm the same way!!!!! different folks, different strokes.....

Guest julie721

Why Monday seems so far away.. -sigh- :anguished: 

So it could be that KYH will go to US for recovery and treatment.. And Henry said to YooInNa that SJS were currently shooting at incheon airport.. Then that speculation could be right. 

I'm liking the idea of SJS knitting pink scarf.. Lol it would be so adorable and cute haha.. Though I wonder if SJS like being called adorable and cute.. 

I am worried to see him walking just because with 4 episodes to go, I think it is too soon.  I hope those bts are for ep 14 and not 13.  On the other hand if this follows rom-com rules, ep 13 is noticing that we belong together episode and a let's fight against the world ending, maybe I feel less worry this way.  I don't know, I only hope there's no cancer is back and I have to fight it next episodes...

@ka77, @zeppy10

I'm also on the same rant

I think the drama would lose it's realism if they go down the road of the separation with no contact. Then to have them meet again in a year and continue on where they stopped at. Hopefully this writer will step on and squash that old cliche and continue the communication between them. The very thing that I loved most about this drama is JE and YH do communicate. To take that away just to create some drama would kill it for me. 

Another thing that would bother me is if JS, JW and Min let's that happen. They all have seen the change in YH since he met JE. It's understandable how YH is thinking because of how he's lived for so long. He doesn't want JE to see him that way but for them to leave her out would be selfish of them. She would be in just as much pain as YH's physical pain. Actually they would both be right back where they started with suffering alone in pain. 

Rant over and I'll just wait and see where this writer takes this story. 

1 hour ago, zeppy10 said:

Don't think So ji sub shii wants to be caught dead knitting a pink scarf!!!  Will totally spoil his namja image!!..  Rofl!!!!!  

To shy to show his girly side.:D

Did he knitt the other two scarfs? The one that he give to JE on the bridge. 

17 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

To shy to show his girly side.:D

Did he knitt the other two scarfs? The one that he give to JE on the bridge. 

YH might have knitted those scarfs they wore on the bridge. He's had years of lonely days and nights so it is possible. Those scarfs was the beginning of them becoming a couple. 

Shin Min Ah Braves the Cold for “Oh My Venus” Shoot

shin-min-ah1.jpg

Shin Min Ah braved the cold during a shoot for “Oh My Venus.”

On December 25, the actress was asked to shoot a summer scene in which she — playing a lawyer — wins a case. To make the scene as perfect as possible, not only did she give up her Christmas holidays, she also filmed the summer scene in the freezing cold.

The shoot, which lasted nearly two hours, would no doubt have been difficult for anyone, but it was relayed that Shin Min Ah never lost her smile, and even cheered up the staff members. She also finished off her scenes efficiently so that the staff wouldn’t be as worried about her thin clothes in the cold.

The staff said, “Shin Min Ah, who has a lot of parts in particular, filmed with no difficulty through the tiring schedule and even the cold.” They also said, “Please cheer on Shin Min Ah, who is always laughing and creating bright energy on set even though she must be so tired.”

Meanwhile, the next episode of the KBS drama “Oh My Venus” will be aired on December 28.

SOOMPI

2 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Never under-estimate So Ji Sub shhii. He is much more daring than our imaginations. Take a look at his dares.

1 - He wore a flowery pink hat in Infinite Challenge.(He looked very lovable)

2 - He wore a hair pin and face-mask for movie 'Always'.(Although the scene was edited out later)

3 - And most epic; he endorsed for 'Vivian' BRAS !!!.

Knitting and wearing pink scarf seem like piece of cake for him.

2 hours ago, julie721 said:

Why Monday seems so far away.. -sigh- :anguished: 

So it could be that KYH will go to US for recovery and treatment.. And Henry said to YooInNa that SJS were currently shooting at incheon airport.. Then that speculation could be right. 

I'm liking the idea of SJS knitting pink scarf.. Lol it would be so adorable and cute haha.. Though I wonder if SJS like being called adorable and cute.. 

Lolzzz, I remember a very old interview when SJS was in an all-women agency. His stylist revealed how he used to get embarrassed on being called 'cute'. 

1 hour ago, fortune01teller said:

Poor SMA I worry for her health. She has to endure that much cold for two hours. Why did they have to shoot summer sequence outdoors

Maybe to make the scenes come out naturally so the shoot is outside.

As far as I know this is sometimes happening also in others Live Shooting Drama or movie.(I remember I watch a TV drama, at 1st I think they shoot the scenes in summer bec they act so naturally as they're in hot weather but then I saw the BTS that all the artist n staffs use padded jackets. So that is a new knowledge from that dramas or movies can change the season depends on the plot. :D 

Yup so worry for SMA as I know 4 some1 who has asthma (bec I also has asthma :tears:), the weather is so important in ur activity. U can't be in too hot weather or too cold. And now SK is in that freezing cold weather :( but knowing staffs also worry n prepare everything to make SMA's body always feels warm. I really appreciate that :heart: And maybe there's someone who also prepares something to make SMA's body always feel warm. U know what I mean :lol: The person who takes care much of her in shooting site kekekeke :wub: 

Anyway Fighting OMV :heart::blush:

Archived