Guest ororomunroe

2 hours ago, hushhh said:

Why are people hoping for urinary tract infections all the time. What is up with this call for UTIs?

haha. Assuming your question was not rhetorical:

When @rain719 made the betting rules on when our OTP would have a comfortable and erotic night she used the phrase "ultimate intimacy" and made the rather unfortunate abbreviation for it of UTI. This naturally made many of us giggle. I found it extra funny since a UTI is often caused by vigorous sex.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one applaud the crash.  Bring it on.

I was a little disappointed that they had JE checked out before they had their erotic comfort. I was disappointed because all people who want it should have their erotic comfort whether they are overweight, hypo/hyper-thyroidic, have hang nail issue, etc. But it isn't the best when both members of a couple are ill. The stress of care-giving can be an issue.  Since it seems that YH will be down for the count then maybe it was important to establish that JE is well.  Also with the crash maybe JE can give YH family notes on how you care for the sick--like staying with them instead of sending them to a foreign country to recuperate.

It might also free YH from a job he does not want, or make him want that job witha a passion instead of accepting it as an obligation.

I applaud the crash especially if it has our YH stoic papa lose his crap like Taek's Dad did on Reply 1988.

I'm so glad that my concern about YH's step-mama seems unfounded.

YJ's uncle needs to lose everything, and as a act of charity be hired on as the company's messenger boy. Actually that is a very bad idea.  Justice must always be tempered with compassion, or else it is no justice at all--just vengence.  The problem with vengeance is that it fills the surviving vanquished with hate and that causes all manner of problems.

50 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Maybe this way Halmoni will lay off YH and let him do whatever he pleases! She can't bear to lose her daughter and then her grandson. It's a healing drama--don't worry! 

Finally I found an opinions that could comfort me of being very sad because the tragic end of episode 12. :bawling::bawling: I'll let whatever happens, as long as KYH not die. It would be better if no one dies

'Oh My Venus' So Ji-sub gets into car accident trying to save Seong Hoon

2015/12/22 | 

Spoiler

photo665784.jpg

On the December 22nd episode of KBS' "Oh My Venus", the official ceremony to install Yeongho as CEO of Gahong took place.

On the day of the installation ceremony, Yeongho felt the lingering pain in his legs again and suffered alone because of the trauma. Joo-eun searched around to find him and encouraged him to believe he could do it. Thanks to her emotional support, he could attend the ceremony without any trouble.

After the installation ceremony, the sweet couple kept going on dates and spent happy time together on Christmas day having party with Hyeonwoo, Jiw00ng, Joon-seong. On the previous day, Joo-eun went to see Joon-seong's mother and told her about Joon-seong. Joon-seong's mother called Joon-seong to meet him.

Joon-seong was happy with the phone call. Yeongho congratulated him on the happy ews and lent his car to Joon-seong. Meanwhile, Yeongjoon could not bear the circumstances of his family and abused drug out of despair, which led him to be sent to the hospital. Nam-cheol was really upset and wanted to harm Yeongho.

Yeongho became worried about Joon-seong and came out driving a different car to make sure he's ok. Nam-cheol tried to hit Yeongho's car that Joon-seong was driving. When Yeongho realized this, he crashed into Nam-cheol's car to protect Joon-seong.

HANCINEMA 

5 hours ago, zeppy10 said:

Actually it's super puzzling..

JS left when YH was still with JE... and he prob left in a rush.. and when YH got the call from Chief Min, YH was already changed from previous clothing meaning some time has passed... How on earth he could catch up to JS so fast in the car chase as if he knew which route JS will be taking. (erm, yes it's kdrama land.. everything is possible, including walking out of the hospital like nothing happened after what we saw at the last scene)

Maybe i need the subs to understand how on earth YH could know where JS is.. and WHY does uncle wanna follow CAR?? why dont he just call YH out? Uncle trying to commit suicide too??

This is makjang in the highest order. 

I think the uncle wants to get even. He saw YJ and his dongsaeng ...realize how much pain she carry all this time. Then seeing YH dad seem not to worry about YJ at all made him even anger at YH family. 

And all of this happen because YH is coming... YH is now the director of Gahong... YH made his dongsaeng must left the house (which we knew it was all the grandma things who did everything nasty to stepmom). 

So he wants to get even. If YJ lay in hospitas so does YH so the dad can feel the same pain. 

Well thats ony my thought...

For amnesia thing... i dont think so. The story develop not to be like that in my opinion. Yep maybe YH will need few surgery but he will make it. And maybe thats the time when grandma and da will meet our Daegu Venus in person. Its already the time for them to meet right?? 

Well i hope YH can have his comfortable and erotic night since JE also already have ribbon for her to wear to presented her to YH ... lol :D:D

Geez you guys are such drama Queens.  I've been expecting a break up but the OTP have been galloping along. Since the writer has been emphasising the first night I now expect it to happen at some point. 

Hey man the car crash scene wasn't an expected cliffhanger. And they kept it under wraps really well. So doesn't that mean the team did a good job of surprising the viewers?

When you impose your understanding on the usual drama plots you limit your imagination.  We already had an unexpected overdose from a character. The 2nd leads getting back together. Then a supporting character suddenly dating and meeting his mother. Then KJE's mother probably being sick in the future episodes. 

It's only episode 12 at present.  And the best we can come up with is cursing the writer? And thinking amnesia? Pfft... with the surprising episodes that has been coming up so far; wonder what she will spring on us.

I am not going to dwell on the last 5 min. Well I will but only just to be curious what plot twist that will be. Beats having a hostile Board takeover. Lets just waste 4 cars instead at below -0 winter temperature.  

And I've never seen a Kdrama couple so hellbent on having a racy and comfortable night. No shyness there is there? I suddenly realized. Has the OTP just held hands like a normal couple yet? They have done practically everything else. The positions those 2 have been in. Someone should just do a massive compilation post just to see the progress. Vs the normal standard  1st and 2nd base. There's an unreal amount of skinship between those 2. 

It is Choi Nam Chul's own greed that gave his nephew some grand delusion that he was groomed to be some successor. Poor Young Joon finally overheard that it was all not true from his uncle's conversation with his mother. It was his own admission that he had sent his own sister to marry Kim Sung Chul to gain the company. Choi Nam Chul should have courted Grandmother for a better chance at it then.

He does not realised he made his sister suffered a non existing life of plain service.

17 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Geez you guys are such drama Queens.  I've been expecting  break up but the OTP have been galloping along. Since the writer has been emphasising the first night I now expect it to happen at soms point. 

Hey man the car crash scene wasn't an expected cliffhanger. And they kept it under wraps really well. So doesn't that mean the team did a good job of surprising the viewers. 

When you impose your understanding on the usual drama plots you limit your imagination.  We already had an unexpected overdose from a character. The 2nd leads getting back together. Then supporting character  suddenly dating and meeting his mother. Then KJE's mother probably being sick in the future episodes. 

It's only episode 12 at present.  And the best we can come up with is cursing the writer? And thinking amnesia? Pfft... with the surprising episodes that has been coming up so far; wonder what she will spring on us.

I am not going to dwell on the last 5 min. Well I will but only just to be curious what plot twist that will be. Beats having a hostile Board takeover. Lets just waste 4 cars instead at below -0 winter temperature.  

And I've never seen a Kdrama couple so hellbent on having a racy and comfortable night. No shyness there is there. I suddenly realized. Has the OTP just held hands like  normal couple yet? They have done practically everything else.

well said. I have not even seen it with subs yet so I don't feel I can comment on most of it. Plus the point of a story is to enjoy what the author has to present. And in the case of a drama to also enjoy the actors presentation of the writer's work. So far the writer has been giving us a story that seems very simple and filled with k-drama cliches. but each of them has been resolved quickly and often in an unexpected manner. I am really thinking now that the C&E night will not be until the very last episode. preventing it has sort of become the show's "thing". The red bow around her waist was quite suggestive. I felt it screamed "unwrap and enjoy this". I think they held hands in the bridge date but I could be wrong.

one thing I can say about this episode (and the others so far) is the facial expressions of the three musketeers are wonderful even when they are not the main characters in a scene.

edit to add: Dramafever has episode 12 available.

Can anyone be kind enough to repost the ep 11  flip kiss? You know which one I mean. Thanks. I want to put it on my viki wall. And apparently I must have spazzed too much as others want to look at it too but they don't come onto soompi. 

4 hours ago, ayu_adams said:

For sure non of the main characters will die. Maybe some sufferings along the way, but I'm 99.9% sure non of the main characters will die in the drama. The drama isn't marketed in that direction. The accident is just gonna be part of a rough edge that every kdrama has to go through. Trying to console everyone here lolll... I've watched Hotel King and Lee Dong Wook got his head bashed by crooks but he walked out of hospital the next day with a bandage on his head. Like whaaat...

Now writer-nim, fighting! You got this! Now bring the story back to liiiifeeeee!

Ya i was trying to say... hotel king.. lee dong wook's head was bashed so badly u thought he would die... but he looked perfectly fine the next day in hospital..  it was his mom who got amnesia from trauma.. I almost laughed at that..... 

So much for cliffhanger!  

17 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Can anyone be kind enough to repost the ep 11  flip kiss? You know which one I mean. Thanks. I want to put it on my viki wall. And apparently I must have spazzed too much as others want to look at it too but they don't come onto soompi. 

this one? here you go :wub:

tumblr_nzrdkevmOE1qcqqgto1_400.gif

20 minutes ago, ObsessiveCompulsive said:

So @rain719 when will you be taking in the next set of bets for ep 13-16???

Hmmm and how come i don't see more Chief Min pictures??

FOR THOSE WHO ARE "TOO SERIOUS" AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT MOST OF MY COMMENTS ARE INTENDED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OR SMILE, THEN SKIP MY POST.... AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, KDRAMAS ARE OVER THE TOP SO I DON'T ANALYZE TOO MUCH ON THE PLOT.....

ok.... LOSERS you know who you are.... please change your avas.... it's only until monday before ep.13............... wouldn't it be nice to see chief min all over the thread? esp for those who have hidden desires for chief min (although I prefer them to be HIDDEN!)

BETS ARE NOW OPEN on what will happen on eps 13-16....... SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.... and we have to decide by Sunday what to bet on... please quote this so we can track the suggestions... I'm still thinking what to bet on.... will KYH go to US? will he have amnesia? obviously he's not going to die - he's the main lead!  also I guess not having a UTI is a given (maybe til the last ep but ...)  anything else? then we choose the most popular scenario... but a preview will be shown on friday hmmmm.....

@moodypie yes, it's about time to welcome the voodoo dolls back to the world!!! 2.5 yrs in the closet!

Guest ororomunroe
Ratings:

Nationwide #17 8.6% (+0.2%) | Seoul #11 9.5% (+0.4%) Cr: AGB

Nationwide <7.3% | Seoul #13 8% (+0.8%) Cr: TNMS

AGB Comparisons:
SFD - Nationwide #5 13.7% | Seoul #3 15.9%
GT - Nationwide #11 9.9% | Seoul #8 10.4%

Archived