Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my!  Just when I thought that OMV is a show with little action, they have such an unexpected cliffhanger.  Uncle Choi accelerated the car to try to rear end JS's car thinking it is YH because JS is driving YH's car but YH banged him on the side to stop him.  That was pretty stupid for a guy who is pretty much calm and collected the entire show.  Is this where OTP will get separated because they will take YH away to nurse him back to health?  Oh please no amnesia and turning this to makjang trash.  I hope Uncle Choi is not hurt for YH's sake.  I don't want him to be regretful for the rest of his life.  

This is quite ridiculous really.. how did this drama end up with such writing suddenly.. it was all nice and light hearted and suddenly we have the crazy uncle who wants to kill himself by chasing and driving into another car?!?!?!? what common sense is this?

and YH is either going to be crippled, amnesia or vegetable, coma or what?? SERIOUSLY???? ARGHHH i am so frustrated!!!!!

9 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

NOW THAT WAS ONE SCENE NO ONE SAW COMING. :o

I'm in shock right now and just thinking "SIX MORE DAYS before next episode!!!" *tears hair out

Exactly!!!! Is SJS too tired to act that they have to make him lie on bed?!?!?!?! GEEZ!!!!! i cannot accept this!!!! i need explanation!!!!! 

LOOK WRITER.. we want SJS on bed... but for the RIGHT REASONS.. you know.. like a comfortable and erotic night ON BED with KJE.. not on a hospital bed ya know?????????

When i saw the crushed leg.. i am crushed too.. How can the writer be so mean? I thought the writer is in love with SJS to make him do those scenes.. and now... she wants him to be crippled/coma/amnesia.

He has a tough life already please... why make him suffer?? if KYH cannot stand again i am going to hunt you down writer....!!!!!!! 

(EDIT: but i've watched some kdramas where the male lead was badly injured but turn out fine the next day at hospital... hopefully writer is not trolling us.. oh wait.. i want writer to troll us.. i want YH to be FINE!!!!!!)

5 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Exactly!!!! Is SJS too tired to act that they have to make him lie on bed?!?!?!?! GEEZ!!!!! i cannot accept this!!!! i need explanation!!!!! 

LOOK WRITER.. we want SJS on bed... but for the RIGHT REASONS.. you know.. like a comfortable and erotic night ON BED with KJE.. not on a hospital bed ya know?????????

Omo! Thanks for ruining a sad moment. I laughed so hard.

Guest ireumimolla
7 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Well I'll try not to be too agitated about the ending yet until the next episode airs. So far in the drama all the problems have been solved rather quickly, so hopefully, following this trend, the drama won't turn makjang on us.

Perhaps YH will be hospital for awhile (short time skip) and JE can 'nurse' him back to health?

Or maybe this is where the time skip that some have mentioned about will take place, as YH recovers from this accident. Either way, I still want my fluffy rom-com back! This is not the 'action' I wanted...:bawling:

Archived