Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

Guest Dannylovesya123

GOT7 fighting I love you so much and u deserve the world
I work hard everyday and whenever I'm depressed got7 is the reason I smile the reason I feel good about myself.
Jackson makes me laugh ALL THE TIME like it could be the worst day ever and he will Britten my mood
MARK SMILE IS MY BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER!!!!!IVE NEVER SEEN A MORE GORGEOUS SMILE THAN MARK
Jb is the reason I found out about got7 I watched dream high and feel in love with him I found out he was in a group called got7 and boom love at first sight
Junior is the light of my life he is just so perfect and I just can't explain my love for him like its so deep
IN THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO JUST RIGHT BAMBAM WAS SO HOTTTTTT HE GAVE ME CRAZY FEELZ ESPECIALLY THAT SMILE TATTOO ON HIS NECK I WANNA GET A TEMPORARY TATTOO LIKE THAT...temporary
Yugyeom and his dancing body don't get me started with that I love to dance and I learned every dance of got7 I'm already learning the new one but my personal favorite is stop stop stop it and the way yugyeom dances makes my dancing horrible and not gonna lie I'm a good dancer. I LOVE YOU YUGYEOM
Last but not least is Youngjae who has the voice of an angel. In his solos I cry a lot because his voice is just so beautiful. I find his voice the most precious

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dannylovesya123

I work hard everyday and whenever I'm depressed got7 is the reason I smile the reason I feel good about myself.
Jackson makes me laugh ALL THE TIME like it could be the worst day ever and he will Britten my mood
MARK SMILE IS MY BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER!!!!!IVE NEVER SEEN A MORE GORGEOUS SMILE THAN MARK
Jb is the reason I found out about got7 I watched dream high and feel in love with him I found out he was in a group called got7 and boom love at first sight
Junior is the light of my life he is just so perfect and I just can't explain my love for him like its so deep
IN THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO JUST RIGHT BAMBAM WAS SO HOTTTTTT HE GAVE ME CRAZY FEELZ ESPECIALLY THAT SMILE TATTOO ON HIS NECK I WANNA GET A TEMPORARY TATTOO LIKE THAT...temporary
Yugyeom and his dancing body don't get me started with that I love to dance and I learned every dance of got7 I'm already learning the new one but my personal favorite is stop stop stop it and the way yugyeom dances makes my dancing horrible and not gonna lie I'm a good dancer. I LOVE YOU YUGYEOM
Last but not least is Youngjae who has the voice of an angel. In his solos I cry a lot because his voice is just so beautiful. I find his voice the most precious

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

I don't have a bias in got7 because I love them all equally I honestly can't pick one because it ends up always changing. Dear got7 I really hope I get to meet such a great band like you guys. It would honestly be the best day of my life. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM CRYING RIGHT NOW HAHAHA I WANNA SEE YOU SO BADLY. I wish I was just rich do I don't have to worry about not being able to go. This could be my once in a life time to see you guys and I'll be dumb if I missed it. I really hope you can see how much I'm trying to comment just to get a glimpse of you. To know that I get to ATLEAST look at and not in photos but face to face will make me the happiest girl on earth GOT7 FIGHTING!!!

Guest Dannylovesya123

I don't have a bias in got7 because I love them all equally I honestly can't pick one because it ends up always changing. Dear got7 I really hope I get to meet such a great band like you guys. It would honestly be the best day of my life. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM CRYING RIGHT NOW HAHAHA I WANNA SEE YOU SO BADLY. I wish I was just rich do I don't have to worry about not being able to go. This could be my once in a life time to see you guys and I'll be dumb if I missed it. I really hope you can see how much I'm trying to comment just to get a glimpse of you. To know that I get to ATLEAST look at and not in photos but face to face will make me the happiest girl on earth GOT7 FIGHTING!!!

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Guest Dannylovesya123

Archived