Giveaway: Where, When, and How to Win KCON Tickets (Including Right Here!)

Guest Dannylovesya123

I have been begging my mom for tickets to kcon but we just don't have the money for it. I am dying to see GOT7, I have been from the moment they popped into my life. I've watched every video or every show including dream knight, real got7, after school, and dream high. I practically know everything about each member and to have the chance to see them close up would make me the happiest person on earth. I am not the best at drawing but if I was I would also join the fan art contest to see if I could win the tickets. If I have to I will comment everyday on soompi so that you guys give me the chance to see my all time favorite idols. The reason I love GOT7 so much is because when ever I'm sad or angry I just search them up and they make me forget about all the bad things. They make me smile, they make me who I am, and I am proud to be one of their fans. It's also very hard for me to see them because whenever they come they go to Dallas, Chicago, New York, or Los Angeles. They have never come to Miami which is shocking because most artist visit us. I hope you really read my message and give me a chance of a life time. If I do get picked you don't understand how happy I would be. I'd most likely start crying and I'd start packing my bags up to head to L.A or New York or wherever it is as fast as you can say kcon. GOT7 fighting! I love you Mark, Jackson, JB, Bambam, Junior, Youngjae, and baby yugyeom.❤️ WE ARE GOT7
P.s IM ALSO IN LOVE WITH KIM SOO HYUN AND WHEN I FOUND OUT HE WAS COMING I STARTED CRYING BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE HIM. IVE WATCHED ALL OF HIS SHOWS INCLUDING REALITY SHOWS AND IM CURRENTLY WATCHING PRODUCERS. I JUST HAVE TO WIN THESE TICKETS ILL DO ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!
AND BLOCK B UGHHHHHHHH AND SISTAR UGHHHHHHHH LIFE IS SO UNFAIR I WISH I HAD TICKETS!!!!!!!!!
Please please please pick me I've done all challenges and entered all contest cause I really do need this I'm sorry for spamming but if u were me you would understand.
AOA IS GOING ALSO AND SUPER JUNIOR

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dannylovesya123

so i played the music video for devil super junior and now i cant wait to see them i wanna see them perform this live so badly pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest Dannylovesya123

my names daniela pacheco and i really want to see kim soo hyun got7 sistar super junior and aoa like really badly

Guest Dannylovesya123

ive loved kim soo hyun in all his show from dorky country boy song sam dong to possesive cruel and mean prince lee hwon to super sexy smart alien do min joon (my fav) and now im watching him in producers as dorky shy producer baek seung chan and ill continue watching all his dramas for the rest of my life. he showed me a whole different view on acting in korea. the actors over there are amazing and my personal favorte is kim soo hyun and it would be a dream come true if i met him it really will be

Guest Dannylovesya123

but do i really have to have a reason im just a fan that really wants to see her idols very badly is that so wrong

Archived