SM AUDITION - Toronto

Guest ill3stbabyy

Well, they said that they prefer you don't bring friends along to cheer you on. It'll already be crowded as is whit just the auditioners. I heard that some ppl snuck in, but they wouldn't actually get to see the auditions. They slowly call the auditioners into a waiting room and then call 5-10 of those ppl into another room. If you aren't auditioning, chances are you won't be able to watch.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saranghae<3

^

Ya... Bringing in your friends to cheer you on XDXD That's not a bad idea... but i hate to sing infront of my friends.

They are probably gonna be soo stressed by the time they arrive in Canada... T.T I hope they wont be cranky.

Guest missGiang

^

Ya... Bringing in your friends to cheer you on XDXD That's not a bad idea... but i hate to sing infront of my friends.

They are probably gonna be soo stressed by the time they arrive in Canada... T.T I hope they wont be cranky.

Awww you've got the awesom-est friends~ They're travelling with you to Toronto just for your audition =DD I wish mine were like that..They don't even wanna come with me to the thing and we only live like 20 minutes away T_T

Guest saranghae<3

^

REALLY??!! Why??!! T.T Im dragging my friends with me~~~ lal Even if they dont wanna XDXD Im hoping my friend from Guelph will come!! T.T He lives soo far away.. not that far tho... You will have more confidence if your friends are there ^^. two of my friends are also trying out~

Guest Hitorijime

^If we know who's who. I really wanna meet you guys, but I'm afraid that I won't know you there. xD haha I should make a huge sign that says "Soompi members! HERE!".

Guest cutedorkable

lmao! i would soo strodddle over

okay for ppl that are nervous this is wat i do

lol drink water, think of your parents (lol!)

and like be yourself at the audition BEST TIP

and practise, drink LOTS OF WATER and the result of drinking lots of water is ofcourse..washroom...ALOT

^^haha i drank like 10 bottles of water and went to the washroom over 10 times

Guest _____TaintedMemories

hey saranghae<3! my cousins live in guelph too ^__^

hmm...wonder wut the auds are gonna be like.

cutedorkable kwah. so much water LOL.

Guest missGiang

^

REALLY??!! Why??!! T.T Im dragging my friends with me~~~ lal Even if they dont wanna XDXD Im hoping my friend from Guelph will come!! T.T He lives soo far away.. not that far tho... You will have more confidence if your friends are there ^^. two of my friends are also trying out~

Haha I eventually convinced them to try out just for fun with me..They're all modelling so they can stay in the room with me. None of them are serious about it, but you never know what will happen right? =)

I kinda get more nervous around people I know...I don't know why...I do better around people I don't know...Because I won't ever see them again anyway...And whatever they think...Can stay with them =)

Guest trèsCREATIONS

Then I'll just come over to cheer you guys on from the outside if I have to x) Hitorijime that isn't a bad idea. I'd do it ! With no shame haha, I should bring along a sign

-Cynthia

p.s How long are the auditions, from what time?

Guest cutedorkable

Then I'll just come over to cheer you guys on from the outside if I have to x) Hitorijime that isn't a bad idea. I'd do it ! With no shame haha, I should bring along a sign

-Cynthia

p.s How long are the auditions, from what time?

lol its not certain cause like majority of your time will be waiting from like 3-5 hours?

and auditioning is like 15 mins

just a question...is a moment like this by kelly a good song to sing?

Guest trèsCREATIONS

Ohhh I see =S Cause I have to do some training thing from 10 am-5:00pm wondering if I can make it sometime before that or after 5.

Guest mleung87

I've known about the SM Auditions for awhile now, and I've been debating whether to really go for it.

I'm already in University and aiming towards getting a degree in a pretty renowned Business School. My parents will think I'm crazy to try for something like this .. at this age. I'm turning 19 soon.

Anyways, what motivated the rest of you guys to audition? Maybe this will help me out with my decision.

I really want to drop by and watch others audition ^^

I've known about the SM Auditions for awhile now, and I've been debating whether to really go for it.

I'm already in University and aiming towards getting a degree in a pretty renowned Business School. My parents will think I'm crazy to try for something like this .. at this age. I'm turning 19 soon.

Anyways, what motivated the rest of you guys to audition? Maybe this will help me out with my decision.

I really want to drop by and watch others audition ^^

well i can put it this way, if you like singing and dancing and if you get selected wouldnt it be the best job out there?

I know i would reather be performing in front of thousands then sitting in an office typing up paper :)

thats why i want to try out hehe...

i think you should its only a 1 day thing...

Archived