SM AUDITION - Toronto

Guest ill3stbabyy

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SilentDream

^ Haha I don't really get the audition time though. He sent me two emails and the 2nd one apparently has the modified time but its exactly the same? O_o

Guest diana_jjang<3

Toronto - Oct. 21 Saturday

The Korea Times, Toronto (한국일보 강당)

287 Bridgeland Ave. Toronto, Ontario, WA 98

that's the audition place. I got the email today!

It's in North York

^aww man, north york! that means i have to actually TRAVEL! lol!!!!

The audition will be started from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Your audition will be started at 4 p.m.

If you can come to audition place below before 4 p.m., you will have a chance to partake in the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/Canada).

does this mean i won't be able to partake if i go after 4? lol. i'm sure they can still squeeze you in for later on. do you have to 'sign in'? i'm totally lost. i feel soo stupid asking these questions lol.

mei-ahn hehe i saw your pics in the sm auditon help thread and you have model potential :)

haha you're too sweet and nice ill3stbabyy. thanx =)

hahaha wootwoot now i know here it is!

haha my time's at 4 too.

wahh i'm gonna be so lost

xD it's not that far from where i live.. =)

hehe apparently it'll take me about 30mins to get there but knowing me i'll prob wanna go early xD

Guest _____TaintedMemories

^^ If you sent an e-mail you should get a confirmation back. Sometimes it takes longer than others. Try sending it like 2 or 3 times. I sent mine 2 times but got the comfirmation twice O.O hahah Anyway if it doens't go through that's okay because you can register the day of as well.

Yes you have to sing for at least 30 secs- 1 minute, so prepare something that will sound good like mostly the chorus of a song or the climax =)

And you will be also doing the "Rhythm Test" where they play music for like 2 or 3 mins and you freestyle dance with your group.

Now if you're trying out for dancing as well, you will have to do a dance for them for however until they stop you =)

So get started the date is approaching soon =D Good luck

thankyou! so for the routine, you have to do it till they stop you? so i guess it's wiser to do a routine longer than a minute thirthy right?

Guest missGiang

thankyou! so for the routine, you have to do it till they stop you? so i guess it's wiser to do a routine longer than a minute thirthy right?

Yeup yeup definately ^_^ I'm sure you'll do awesome though =D AJA!

On a sadder note, I didn't get my e-mail from SMTown telling me the time and location. Of course I know it, thanks to all the posts haha But now I'm worried my application was forgotten or something o.O

Guest missGiang

They might reply with e-mails in the order you sent them in.

That can't be true because my friend sent in her application much later than me and she got the "Time and Location" e-mail

Guest _____TaintedMemories

Yeup yeup definately ^_^ I'm sure you'll do awesome though =D AJA!

On a sadder note, I didn't get my e-mail from SMTown telling me the time and location. Of course I know it, thanks to all the posts haha But now I'm worried my application was forgotten or something o.O

haha. i dunno about that but gotta have confidence right? ^_~

hmm...try sending it again i guess? maybe something happened to it or technical difficulties?

you have no idea how happy i am. the audition location is literally ten minutes away from my home! >.< but i still have to go early to apply.. damnit! oh well. one more month people.. and then we're all going to be near dead while waiting in line for out turn to audition >.< damn lucky LA people! 34 more days.

hi

i'm a new one who wants to "join" this thread. i'm still not too sure if i can make it to the auditions or not, because i'm actually from Montreal. it would be really nice if one of you can be some sort of help for me >_<

i havent applied yet, because im still scared...but i wanna try to singing, acting and modelling...

Guest missGiang

I'm debating on whether I should apply or not!

I'm 20 turning 21 in October...am I TOO old for SM? lol

Is it walkable from Yorkdale??

It might be a bit old...But remember they took Heechul from Super Junior in at 20 so if you have mad skills I don't think they care haha And I'm pretty sure you i]can[/] walk from Yorkdale...But I don't suggest it. Seems kind of far to me. O__o

Archived