[Web Drama 2015/2016] High End Crush 고품격짝사랑

RoseM

JSY_JIW

Jin se yeon and Jung Il Woo for a Chinese-Korean web drama

This is so exciting!

After months and months of waiting for a drama news, Se Yeon will finally be appearing on scree again, opposite another hot and popular male lead which is Jung Il Woo. Drama title would be “Clueless – High class unrequited love.”

It’s true I once pictured them as an OTP together, but thinking it was impossible to happen, I decided to forget the idea. But who would have thought that it will happen?

Check out the news!

News:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003283744

Also:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/jung-il-woo-set-to-act-in-chinese-korean-web-drama

Basically, Jin Se Yeon will play the innocent country girl, and Jung Il Woo would be the rich guy that owns a company. They will meet, hate each other at first but will eventually fall in love with one another. This is so my cup of tea!

ACCORDING TO NAVER, SHOOTING STARTS JULY AND WILL PREMIERE ON SEPTEMBER. :D

https://dalappleblush.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/jin-se-yeon-and-jung-il-woo-for-a-chinese-korean-web-drama/

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. 01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangerig Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halloooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm setting up shop here as well. I'll be a permanent resident. What can I do? Wherever Se Yeon is, there will be I also. Hohohohohoho!!!!

I'm super excited for them to start filming already. Be fun to see photos now. Gotta wait, though. Aarrggghhh!!!

Yeah finally a new drama for Seoyeonie...looking forward to this one. :wub:

Jung Il Woo is such a dreamy guy with his smiling eyes...ahhh love it. 

So where can one watch a web drama? Do they have specific website or something ... i always see my drama at dramcool. Hope it will be available there with eng sub... looking forward to September when the drama premiere.

OMGosh, ROSEM!

That single photo of Jung Il Woo and his short but precise caption below just made my day!

It only means one thing: they're about to start filming (if they haven't started yet) and we'll be soon treated to more official and BTS photos.

Hooray for that!!!!

:w00t: :D :rolleyes:

Jung Il Woo will be portraying the character Choi Se Hun. Regarding Jung’s coming role, his agency shared:

Choi Se Hun remains a resolute and moody city dweller, in spite of comic and ridiculous circumstances.

Jung Il Woo attended press conference for a new Korea-China joint production drama.

On June 10th, actor Jung Il Woo attended '2015 SOHU Web Drama Press Conference,' which was held in Shanghai, China.

'2015 SOHU Web Drama Press Conference' was held in order to review web dramas and films that SOHU produced during last one year, and also to introduce their upcoming projects. Jung Il Woo is going to start shooting a new drama called 'High Quality Love (tentatively translated title)' later in the month, and he attended the conference to introduce his new drama.

'High Quality Love' is a joint production film of Korea's Kim Jong Hak Production and China's Sohu.com, and ithe drama is being talked about as one of the most anticipated web dramas of the year.

'High Quality Love' is going to evolve around a male lead role who falls in love with a female lead role who was brought up in poor family background, and the drama is going to show how devoted a man can become after falling in love.

Jung Il Woo is going to play in the drama as a guy named Choi Se Hoon, who owns a major talent agency in Korea, and he is going to capture many drama fans with another major transformation.

Jung Il Woo attended the conference in stylish suit, and captured everyone with his charming smile. Reporters of over forty local presses attended the conference, and it is said that many local officials were surprised by Jung Il Woo's popularity.

Meanwhile, the first shoot for 'High Quality Love' will be held in late June. 

" late June " >_> wwhere are the pictures 

UPDATE : filming starts July 15 ! 

It has been reported that SISTARmember Bora will be returning to acting through an upcoming web drama.

According to Starship Entertainment on July 14, Bora recently confirmed her casting in a web drama titled “The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before” (tentative English title).

This coming July 15, Bora will be taking part in the very first script reading and is expected to join the cast and crew on set for filming around the end of this month.

Bora is set to take on the role of an accident-prone top star who acts as the bridge between the male and female leads.

This Korean-Chinese co-production is a romantic comedy drama that follows the love story between a ‘perfect man’ who has everything and an ‘innocent woman’ from the countryside of Mt. Jiri.

Actor Jung Il Woo has already been confirmed for the male lead role, Choi Se Hun, while actress Jin Se Yeon will be taking on the female lead role, Yoo Yi Ryung.

Meanwhile, “The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before” is scheduled to premiere in September in both Korea and China.

One Sided Love

BY JULIE JONES
Jung Il Woo
  • Jung Il Woo's latest project is a web drama titled "The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before." And his character is the one who develops a one-sided love.

Last seen in "Diary of a Night Watchman," Jung has taken the lead role of Choi Se Hun, a character described as "the perfect man." Jin Se Yeon, who appeared in "Doctor Stranger," plays Yoo Yi Ryung, the innocent country girl that he falls in love with. Sistar's Bora has signed on to play an accident-prone pop star that knows both Choi Se Hun and Yoo Yi Ryung. The cast will assemble for the first script reading on July 15 and filming is due to begin at the end of the month.The Korean-Chinese co-production is scheduled to premiere in September in both Korea and China. The romantic comedy will be co-produced by the Chinese portal site Sohu and the Korean production company Kim Jong Hak Production.It's not the only Chinese project that Jung Il Woo has taken in 2015. In May, his agency Star K Entertainment, announced his appearance in the Chinese film "Strong Woman." The film also stars Chinese actors top Chinese actors Zhao Li Ying, Zhang Han and Liu Yi Fei."Strong Woman" is a romantic comedy in which the female lead prefers to believe in mathematical formulas rather than the uncertainty of love. In this film, he plays the CEO of an IT department.  While he's at work he is pragmatic but when it comes to love, he tends to be more emotional. However, after they work together, he helps her develop a mobile phone app and a winning formula for love .Jung worried about taking the "Strong Woman" role because the film was his first time working overseas. But after filming concluded, he said that he worked well with the director and staff and was excited about how the film turned out.The actor is very popular in China. Jung first became popular in China due to his appearance in the drama "Unstoppable High Kick." His latest drama "Diary of a Night Watchman" also received plenty of attention in China 

Guest Seyeonlove

SISTAR's Bora will be honing up her acting chops even further by working alongside top actors like Jung Il Wooand Jin Se Yeon in their next project!

The Chinese-Korean web drama, 'Clueless High Class Unrequited Love,' has cast the charismatic rapper!  Her agency, Starship Entertainment, confirmed this on July 24 with, "Bora has been put in charge of the character, idol Min Joo, in 'Clueless High Class Unrequited Love.'"  Guess it's a continuing trend now to have idols playing idols in dramas, which adds a nice touch of realism.  

The rep continued, "She will enter script reading with the other participants tomorrow (July 15).  She plans to engage in filming at the end of July."

Her character is Min Joo, an idol signed under the agency owned by Choi Se Hun, played by Jung Il Woo.  She's the best female idol of the agency, but she's a bit of a scatterbrained character who likes street food (a random detail... and who doesn't like street food?!).  She will be playing the messenger of love between CEO Choi Se Hun (Jung Il Woo) and trainee Yoo Yi Ryung (Jin Se Yeon).  

It should start airing in September!

18.jpg

Sistar’s Bora will be starring in a new Korean – Chinese web drama.

link.html?wglinkid=482697&wgcampaignid=4

According to the officials, Bora has been confirmed for web drama ‘The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before'(working title), a co-production between Kim Jong Hak Productions and Chinese portal site Sohu.com.

Bora will act as a top star who always causes troubles and also as a love bridge between Choi Se Hun(Jung Il Woo) and Yoo Yi Ryung(Jin Se Yeon).

The web drama is scheduled to broadcast in September in both Korea and China.

first day of script reading! 

[JIW IG trans] Our "The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before" <High Class Unrequited Love> script is so hilarious, i can't show you how enjoyable it is..Ah it's a bit.. Today is #ScriptreadingDay i will go well. Please look forward to it!

translation credit to @ilwoo_aein

https://instagram.com/p/5I-Y9MMxhd/

Jungilwoocom IG

CJ2K7oyUYAA8eEH.jpg

[IG trans by ilwoo_aein] The answer is already there, #ItsYou #HighClassUnrequitedLove #JungIlwoo is correct.

Jung Ilwoo IG

CJ7IohvUEAAzoEo.jpg

[JIW IG trans by ilwoo_aein] Our "The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before" <High Class Unrequited Love> script is so hilarious, i can't show you how enjoyable it is..Ah it's a bit.. Today is #ScriptreadingDay i will go well. Please look forward to it!

first day of script reading! 

[JIW IG trans] Our "The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before" <High Class Unrequited Love> script is so hilarious, i can't show you how enjoyable it is..Ah it's a bit.. Today is #ScriptreadingDay i will go well. Please look forward to it!

https://instagram.com/p/5I-Y9MMxhd/

@RoseM dear, please credit me for the translation.Thank you :) 

Archived