[Web Drama 2015/2016] High End Crush 고품격짝사랑

RoseM

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEIBO

高品格單戀電視劇正在用心準備中!! 我今天有一點BOY #XTORE# @XTORE

Trans: Preparing for drama "Clueless - High Class Unrequited Love"!! I'm a young BOY #XTORE# @XTORE

@RoseM dear please credit me for the translation. Thank you :) 

@ilwoo_aein sorry I didn't the first ,my apologies!  

I wish it was a regular drama instead of web drama , the plot sounds so fun 

@RoseM it's okay. Please credit me if you share my translation here or anywhere else. Thank you :) 

I'm happy that i found this thread. Look forward to hear more updates regarding 2nd male lead.

jungilwoocom IG 

CJSBW_AUkAEpMVs.jpg

[jungilwoocom IG trans] Fall in love with Choi Se Hoon! You can imagine Ilwoo plays the character who has a lot of money, good sense and handsome face. But what if he really likes to brag about himself? Can you imagine Ilwoo with 'Prince Complex'? 

Fall into Jung Ilwoo's deadly charm and be captivated by a Korean-and-Chinese-made web drama <Clueless-High Class Unrequited Love>. Jung Ilwoo's interpretation and expression #HighClassUnrequitedLove#ChoiSeHoon. If you love him, think about Jung Ilwoo's Choi Se Hoon 3 times a day and use hashtags #고품격짝사랑 (High Class Unrequited Love) on your SNS regularly #jungilwoo #webdrama

Trans by ilwoo_aein

Photos of Jung Il Woo attending the first script reading session for his upcoming web drama ‘The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before’ (working title) have been released today, and further raised anticipation among fans.

The drama is jointly produced by Sohu Video together with Kim Jong Hak Production. Jung Il Woo will play the CEO of a major entertainment agency named Choi Se Hun. He always manages to groom a rookie into a big star each time, and has an arrogant nature. He is described to be near perfect, as he possess the ability, good looks, and has everything you possibly think of.

In the photos, Jung Il Woo is seen sporting a black t-shirt paired with the same-colored jeans, and looked really fashionable yet casual thanks to this lanky frame and good looks.

The actor was seen to be going through his script thoroughly over and over again before the session started in one photo, and posed with his script while flashing the victory sign in another.

Jung Il Woo expressed, “I have met with an excellent project this time, and the filming process will definitely be a fun and interesting one. I will work hard to prepare for it, and bring everyone a brand-new image of myself. Please show lots of support for this drama.”

The drama is a romantic comedy telling the story of a near-perfect man who has everything. He meets an innocent woman from the countryside of Mt. Jiri one day, and falls in love for the first time. The drama will premiere at the same time in China and Korea this September.

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/07/15/jung-il-woo-attends-script-reading-session-for-new-web-drama/

On July 15th, a script reading session for 'The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before' (working title) took place at Kim Jong Hak Productions near Hongik University in Seoul.

Jeong Il-woo was spotted on his way to the script reading for the Korea-China Joint webdrama project, produced by Kim Jong Hak Productions (Hwajeong, Masked Prosecutor) and the Chinese portal site Sohu.com.

Jeong Il-woo will play the lead role, Choi Se-hoon, CEO of a large entertainment management company in Korea. His role, Choi Se-hoon is called 'Hand of Midas' for his expert ability to make anyone in his hands A-list stars. He is anticipated to capture women fans' hearts both in Korea and China with the haughty, cold demeanor and the face, ability and social status of his perfect guy role.

In the revealed photos, Jeong Il-woo looks chic in the comfortable style with a pair of black pants and a matching shirt. You can feel the excitement and anticipation from his efforts to study the script in detail.

Jeong Il-woo said "I'm happy to be able to work with this great project. I'm excited as it will be a pleasant experience. I'll prepare harder to deliver something new that you haven't seen from me yet. I'd like to ask for much support and love".

'The Greatest One-Sided Love No One Has Ever Seen Before' (working title) is a romantic comedy depicting the heartfelt and pure love story by a man with everything in his hands, who falls in love for the first time in his life with a woman, who has been living in completely opposite circumstances from his. It will premiere in September in Korea and China.

http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-il-woo-on-the-way-to-script-reading-of-the-greatest-one-sided-love-no-one-has-ever-seen-before--84432.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

jungilwoocom IG update!

10844216_1049102708441155_751168332_n.jp

#뇌섹남 #대본연습중 #고품격쉬는시간 #왜_우리가_가는_카페_옆테이블엔
#이런_잘생긴남자는_없는걸까요  #정일우 #jungilwoo #고품격짝사랑 #짝사랑호구 #최세훈

Trans by ilwoo_aein: #SexyBrainMan #ScriptPracticing #HighClassUnrequitedLoveBreakTime #Why_AtTheTableNextToUs_InTheCafe_We_Visited_ #ThereIsNoHandsomeManLikeThis #JungIlWoo # #jungilwoo #HighCLassUnrequitedLove #OneSidedLovePushOver #ChoiSeHoon

jungilwoocom IG update! Ilwoo preparing so hard for his upcoming web drama..He is seen passionately concentrating on his script..

11258470_1672626689637084_1109255564_n.j

#대본보는중 #열공모드 형광펜 쫙쫙 빼곡 필기 대본 집착남 #정일우

Trans by ilwoo_aein: #BeenLookingAtTheScript #StudyHardMode #HighlightingNotes man who is obsessed with the script #JungIlWoo

Jung Il-woo, Jin Se-yeon and Bora Confirmed for New Korean-Chinese Web Drama

Upcoming Korean-Chinese web drama ‘High Quality Crush’ (translated title) has announced its star-studded casts before getting set for filming.

Jung Il-woo, Jin Se-yeon and Sistar’s Bora were confirmed for the drama, which is scheduled to air in September.

Jung Il-woo was cast to play as Choi Se-hoon, the CEO of an entertainment company who is known as the Midas Touch for his ability to turn every new star he was in charge of into a top star. Choi Se-hoon’s life is said to face an about-turn as he meets a country girl.

The country girl role will be played by actress Jin Se-yeon. She is expected to show some sparking chemistry with Jung Il-woo as she takes over pure, innocent Yoo Yi-ryung. On the other hand, Sistar’s Bora was decided to play as top star and trouble maker Min-joo, who will bring tension to the couple’s relationship.

Both Korea and China are showing a lot of interest in the drama as it features the heavy-hitting cast members.

“We have gathered some of the hottest stars in Korea and China,” said an official of the production company, Kim Jong Hak Production. “We hear the casting news is drawing huge attention from both of the nations, especially when it comes to Jung Il-woo. Please look forward to the drama.”

Meanwhile, ‘High Quality Crush’ is the upcoming Korean-Chinese web drama that will depict a love story between a CEO and a country girl. The romantic comedy is likely to air in September in both Korea and China.

http://www.getitk.com/jung-il-woo-jin-se-yeon-and-bora-confirmed-for-new-korean-chinese-web-drama/?lang=en

Archived