KBS Bans New Songs from 2AM's Seulong and BEAST's Jang Hyun Seung

New songs by both 2AM's Seulong and Beast’s Jang Hyun Seung have been deemed unfit for broadcast by KBS, but both sides have revealed that they do not plan to revise their songs’ lyrics. On May 21, KBS announced that Seulong’s new track “Tell Me," in addition to two tracks from Jang Hyun Seung’s new solo album, “I Love You” and “Dirty Joke,” will not be broadcast on its networks. In spite of this news, however, both sides have said that they will not change the content of their songs. According to a representative of Seulong, “It’s the music [Im Seulong] wanted to make, and he will not sacrifice his style by modifying it.” Meanwhile, a representative of Jang Hyun Seung’s agency, Cube Entertainment, made a similar statement, saying, “We submitted the title track for review first, and the decisions about the rest of the album’s tracks seem to be coming out now. There are no plans to revise any lyrics.” Jang Hyun Seung’s new solo album “My” was released on May 8, while Seulong will release “Tell Me” on May 22 following his recent move to his new agency, SidusHQ. Source: (1) [yesasia link="http://www.yesasia.com/global/jang-hyun-seung-beast/0-aid2825624-0-bpt.47-en/list.html" title="Jang Hyunseung Mini Album Vol. 1 - My"]my -[/yesasia] See also: Lim Jeong Hee Releases Teaser for “Luv Is” Starring 2AM’s Im Seulong BEAST’s Jang Hyun Seung to Make Solo Debut in May

View the full article

Archived