[drama 2004] Lovers In Paris 파리의 연인

blinkiz

Guest JKapamilya_dos

hi, just wanna let you know that ABS-CBN, the Tv statiopn that aired LIP in the Philippines had recently had the series aire don its international channel in North America. Lovers In Paris can now be watched in its North American territories. Here is some clips of the Filipio-dubbed version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6S0-Mfsm1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xXAiDxG27c

Episode 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kul0-h95TxM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgn2casYAFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4dvt6sNbLk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L_R8ikvI3E

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mama bear

hahaha this is so funny...my omma just began watching this. i think she saw it on its 3rd day and since then one she never fails to watch an episode!

hehehe so funny....she likes kim eun jung's character so much! she likes her fighting spirit! aja! fighting!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, it's been a while, my Pariholics =]

3 years! doesn't seem possible! and i'm still looking for a recording of him singing to her from Ep. 12 - the song "can i love you?" The series has appeared on Veoh.com - and so it has a new group of viewers watching and enjoying.... but i must say - i'm STILL sorting out the ending...... sigh...... oh well!!

i love lovers in paris... i've been watching korean dramas and movies for quite some time and i kept seeing lovers in paris online i just didn't wanna watch but when it was aired here in the US thanks to TFC the filipino channel im hook! i even watched the series online... hahhah

Guest ilovekimjungeun

I love this TV series so much.

I'm Kim Jung Eun fanatic since then...Ajah!^.~

Until now i'm always watched it.

Thank you to ABS-CBN to broadcast again the LIP but this time in a Filipino channel.

Yehey!^^

Guest bomjit

I remember watching this drama on a recommendation from a question posted on a forum 2 years ago(sumthing like name your 5 favourite dramas or sumthing like that) i remember LIP was in most of the ppl's answers, so i gave it go and downloaded the first 2 clips off the net. It was love at first sight i tell you hahahha. Ended up buying the drama off the net and watched the whole drama once dubbed in cantonese and then again in the original korean with english subs. Am now watching it a third time. I love PSY's and KJE's chemistry in this drama, my heart ached and fluttered so many times whilst watching it lol :). They matched each other so well. Am currently up to eps10, and hoping it never finishes. ^^

Anyone know what PSY is up to now? Any new dramas?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

this is my first post since getting a account on soompi, and i'm dedicating it to LIP!!!

i know it's very late, but i only started watching it early this year, and i'm still very much into LIP. i made a few MVs out of obsession:

Nohanaman -- Jo Sungmo

Themesong -- Jo Sungmo

Sarang hae do teui gayo -- Park Shin Yang

COME ON PEOPLE, KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE! LOVERS IN PARIS DESERVE MORE!!! :D

WARM WELCOME IKMAN .. as they say ' better late than never ' ;)

Thank you for your dedication....& your MV.

Wud you have the download links ??? Especially Mr.Dimples' I mean, PARKSHINYANG's :wub: ??? Thanks

Guest venice413

hello everyone... i haven't been here for a long time. but it seems that my LIP mania is back after watching some clips. im glad that it's being shown here in the US through TFC and im sure that many people will be hooked to it just like me. i have watched this series again and again and it never fails to make me laugh and cry each time.... by the way, i have this video tributes i made and just want to share it to all LIP fanatics... :)

LIP1 i will

LIP2 the last time i felt like this

LIP3 wag na wag by kitchie

LIP4 you are the one

Guest lkman

haven't been visiting here recently, 'cos i was busy watching Lovers and War of Money hehe...

I love this TV series so much.

I'm Kim Jung Eun fanatic since then...Ajah!^.~

Until now i'm always watched it.

Thank you to ABS-CBN to broadcast again the LIP but this time in a Filipino channel.

Yehey!^^

sigh... how i wish my local channel will re-run LIP again, it didn't seem to heat up in my country... dun know why... :(

WARM WELCOME IKMAN .. as they say ' better late than never ' ;)

Thank you for your dedication....& your MV.

Wud you have the download links ??? Especially Mr.Dimples' I mean, PARKSHINYANG's :wub: ??? Thanks

you're welcome! i did them with great pleasure :D download lnks for? i didn't quite get it, sorry...

oh and, my name is Lkman... :)

• 2 weeks later...

this thread should revive!!!!

Lovers in Paris will rise again!!!

i hope dat LIP will be replayed in the Philippines again!

till Filipino people feel the true greatness of Korean Dramas

BTW, lkman, i loved ur videos on YouTube.

u were a great movie maker.

• 4 weeks later...

3 years! doesn't seem possible! and i'm still looking for a recording of him singing to her from Ep. 12 - the song "can i love you?" The series has appeared on Veoh.com - and so it has a new group of viewers watching and enjoying.... but i must say - i'm STILL sorting out the ending...... sigh...... oh well!!

found it.

• 5 months later...
Guest femkashi

hey peeps! I just keep watching lovers in paris till now. hmm seems that only few are left interested here! but I just wanna show my support so here are some pics

979c.jpg

b4dc.jpg

taeyoung looks more like the guy here!

10801_002.jpg

LIPb.jpg

LIP.jpg

and look at this park shin yang pic

Park_Shin_Yang.jpg

looks kinda weird huh?

magazine_cover_332_L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PrototypeStacy

I was just wondering ...

does anyone know where I can get the polaroid camera used by Tae Yong in this drama?

Please let me know!

I really really like her camera.

Archived