The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest queena

i keep making up music video scenarios in my head... like i have a plot planned out and everything.. it goes with the lyrics and the sexy theme and the club theme and everything.

i guess i was really disappointed with the mv. lol...

i mean she looked great.. but its not one of those you go and rewatch. sadly.

but i do agree that im addicted to her performances... maybe because there are only two, but i keep watching them!!!

im also really excited to see her on talk shows... see the person chae yeon again.. not just the singer chae yeon.

i hope that she goes on family outing and do a little triangle love thing with kim jong gook and hyori.. that would be some nice publicity.

Guest pamilk

Sorry this is so late, people >_<

Chae Yeon - Ooh Lala+Heundeulyeo [MBC Music Core - COMEBACK SPECIAL - 09.05.09].tp // 745MB

Chae Yeon - Heundeulyeo [sBS InkiGayo LIVE - 09.05.10].mpg // 202MB

thanks for link ka.

i'm happy when you comeback too. :lol:

umm i was just thinking and i thought "wasent chae yeon meant to be on KJE choclolate on the 9th?"

i i wonder if it was on yet huhu

I checked the Chocolate guest list for the episode that aired on the 9th & CY wasn't on there...so I'm thinking it was false information or she changed her schedule. I really hope she appears on there in the near future.

Thanks Mirae-chan for the super high quality .tp files & NP for those cool FM pics :D

I like how casual she is dressed for that fan meeting...cool t-shirt too!

more interview articles + pics...I only googled one & i saw the part where CY says she would like to do a duet with her 'oppa' Kim Gun Mo & that she would like to rap hehe..I wish someone can translate these articles because CY sounds off on so many issues like DJ Koo drug investigation, suicides in the korean entertainment industry, her antifans & the pressure on her to get married soon (she says she's not thinking about marriage quite yet).

man, all those pilates & dieting she did for her comeback has paid off cuz she looks like she's in great shape! :wub:

source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...6965202091.html

2nult2s.jpg

2itiwc7.jpg

2ex55vp.jpg

2q2log8.jpg

venrtf.jpg

2ew2wbp.jpg

can't she get any more gorgeous??

she looks stunning! agree with Japes, she looks so good! in great shape ;)

i would love to see/hear her rapping! she kinda did it during her Ultracats days and she was so cute!! wonder if she would sound cute now too or kinda sexy and tough instead? :)

and a duet with KGM would be perfect! they sang together last year on M!Countdown, sadly there was no much Yeonie on the song T_T

thanks for the pics and info!

** nice light blue toe nails!! ^^ (or green?) **

omgg guys!! i JUST found this on youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCe9TV1jTs

it's a vid with 2pm on a radio thingiee n chae yeon unnie was on the phone talking to them!!! i haven't even watched it yet so i'm sooo excited!! hope u guys enjoy it!!!

Haha, thanks for sharing the link with us! ^^ I think they were guessing who was on the phone....haha XD from my basic understanding of korean ^^ I wouldn't mind seeing them perform together some time! :D They were saying "Chae Yeon noona jjang" at the end!!

** nice light blue toe nails!! ^^ (or green?) **

haha, I didn't even notice 'till you mentioned.

i would love to see/hear her rapping! she kinda did it during her Ultracats days and she was so cute!! wonder if she would sound cute now too or kinda sexy and tough instead? :)

just a correction from earlier, I re-read the google translation & it actually says she would want Eric (shinhwa) to rap when he gets out of the army & she'll do the singing if they do a duet on a love song. ;)

^

thanks for the link ^^

didn't understand a word tho' :lol: but it was cute, looks like they get along? Chae yeon is so friendly! ^^

* wishing for someone to translate for us :rolleyes: *

I didn't understand too much either...the host asked her who is her favorite member of 2PM & of course she answered she likes all of them & one of them (jaebom or junsu) used to check out her mini-hompy or something and when she plugged her album at the end. ;)

pics from 090511 of CY recording the theme song for "haneogyo" (Chinese Bridge)...love her puffer fish face in the last one. :P

5xk5yg.jpg

2wdr5fp.jpg

fn69hj.jpg

2lld7qh.jpg

33ymf7t.jpg

igg2o5.jpg

seucco.jpg

2mn57b7.jpg

credit: 김태완 CY

Guest viethuong

just a correction from earlier, I re-read the google translation & it actually says she would want Eric (shinhwa) to rap when he gets out of the army & she'll do the singing if they do a duet on a love song. ;)

Yup, I think she talked about Eric, lol but I cant assert it cos like you, I use the google :P . Thanks to affirm the news :) . E-Yeon is my dream couple since X-man days, when they coupled in Worldcup ep in Germany. I just think he very fit CY, and I still want Eric is her future husband :rolleyes: , she will become Shinhwa's sister-in-law :D .

http://i40.tinypic.com/2mn57b7.jpg

credit: 김태완 CY

OMG she's so cute, such an adorable girl.

Edit: I topped page in the 1st time :w00t: , nothing to share, just have some bad caps of EYeon ;)

snapshot20090513130934.jpg

snapshot20090513131057.jpg

snapshot20090513131240.jpg

snapshot20090513131252.jpg

snapshot20090513131334.jpg

snapshot20090513131401.jpg

snapshot20090513131413.jpg

snapshot20090513131431.jpg

Bonus:

Adorable :w00t:

snapshot20090505145416.jpg

HeeYeon

snapshot20090512162224.jpg

snapshot20090512162923.jpg

snapshot20090512165148.jpg

snapshot20090512165555.jpg

Edit 2: yup yup, thanks Sparking Tearz to remind me, I forgot it ^^.

Guest ginger

that's pretty cool but how come she didn't tell you she was going to appear in CY's MV? she might've been able to get you a cameo in the MV too. :P

We're not super close, just have a lot of mutual friends and go to the same clubs on the weekends. Party friends, I guess. Ah, well...next time? :ph34r:

-ginger

Yup, I think she talked about Eric, lol but I cant assert it cos like you, I use the google :P . Thanks to affirm the news :) . E-Yeon is my dream couple since X-man days, when they coupled in Worldcup ep in Germany. I just think he very fit CY, and I still want Eric is her future husband :rolleyes: , she will become Shinhwa's sister-in-law :D .

yes I know how you feel cuz I have to rely on google too & most of the time the translations come out so weird. :blink:

Thanks for all the Xman caps of E-yeon couple & bonus pics of heechul too. It brought back memories! :D

We're not super close, just have a lot of mutual friends and go to the same clubs on the weekends. Party friends, I guess. Ah, well...next time? :ph34r:

-ginger

ah yeah, party friends hehe...even if you're not that close, it's still pretty cool to know someone that appeared in the MV.

Don't know if that "Shake" dance will become a sensation in Korea like some other dances recently but here is a vid of some dancers trying it from WAWA dance school...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj3F1Akwt4M

Guest Blaaaahs

don't know if that "Shake" dance will become a sensation in Korea like some other dances recently but here is a vid of some dancers trying it from WAWA dance school...

o.o

No doubt about his dancing skills, I'm sure he can dance a lot better than other people who might try it, but I always get this really weird feeling when I watch guys dancing "sexily" like that! @_@" But I do acknowledge the fact that a lot of sexy female celebrities learn their dances from male teachers xD hehe.

It's cool though, I'm sure a lot of people who wants to try will be learning from that video. And they learned the whole choreography pretty fast o.o!

Guest Bojack

I lol'd at those guys from WAWA school...the shake dance looks hard and if you ask me they did a good job

Guest Capucinoo

You will have enough of chaeyeon clubbox?

You will have enough photos of kim jong kook chae yeon with? I want to see more

thank you

In addition to her usual appearances on music shows the rest of this month, the Chinese fan sites listed her to be scheduled to appear on Star Golden Bell on May 25 & Star King on May 31.

Star Golden Bell;交通广播节目(孩子们的大公园)

5月 25日(星期一)

人气歌谣;Star King

5月 31日(星期日)

credit: baidu

another pic from her fan meeting on 090510...

credit: CAFE

Don't know if that "Shake" dance will become a sensation in Korea like some other dances recently but here is a vid of some dancers trying it from WAWA dance school...

i am back hahaha, i guess her new mini-album's songs is more of "grow in people" type and not "love in the first sight" type. have to admit that "shake" and "oh la la" were not my loves before but now I eventually love all the songs and the choreography as well. After watching so many times, i feel that the choreography actually fitted the song very well and quite new to me. There are a lot of viewers comment on how boring and how dissapointing her works are, i think they really have to appreaciate her works and efforts as the dance steps are not easy and she presents it very well, it shouldnt be a dissapoinment. Anyway, i just want to say that i love her new works and her new look as well. The song may not be the best but it is very catchy and yeah, sometimes it makes me shake a little haha :rolleyes:

Guest Zybird

Thanks for all the links, pics and updates.

Yeonie is so adorable. Can't wait to watch the variety shows. Even I don't understand any Korean.

Just looking at Yeonie expression, reaction is :).

I love the Shake's dance move from the first time I saw it.

I can't say it is hard to dance, but it hard to express the feeling.

Yeonie nails the dance.

Love love

Guest smitchaeyeon

i think the shake dance is not hard to do BUT

its hard to dance i can tell and to make it not too awkward its harder

love chae yeon

love her new album