The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

just finish watching Music Core...

I'm so addictied with My Love!!!

Why does chaeyeon's microphone has problem again?... this time her mic chaged her voice.... other than that, her performce was great.

KMTV 'Live Show Rank' is her best performence so far

I want HQ version of the perf (or at least LQ version), but it's so hard to find KMTV stuff

Guest energywen

REMEMBER TO WATCH TML'S INKIGAYO!

CHAEYEON IS MC-ING IT CUS HEECHUL TOOK LEAVE FROM THE PROG!

--

news credit to newsen. but i wun trans the whole part out cus the news was bout heechul and why he is nt mc-ing it tis week.

Guest damifino

Hey everyone,

Found this link of Heechul dancing to 'My Love' on a radio show - it's hilarious because we all know it's in good fun and we know Chae Yeon can totally take a joke - she's probably laughed just as hard as I did when I saw it.

Love the Chae Yeon dance tribute near the end - too too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZyZye7lwrI

Heechul said right after he did the dance on kangin's radio show Chunji that he had told Chae Yeon that he was going to dance to it on the radio show and she was very happy about it, but then he added "Of course, she probably had no idea it would look like this" and he apologized to her and her fans LOL

Heechul said right after he did the dance on kangin's radio show Chunji that he had told Chae Yeon that he was going to dance to it on the radio show and she was very happy about it, but then he added "Of course, she probably had no idea it would look like this" and he apologized to her and her fans LOL

hahas. how cute..i thought it was hilarious! but like..not in a bad way! Heechul actually knew some of the moves!

Just found another clip - hahas. their soo cute!

Guest fEeziE_

i've d/l caheyeons clips but im unable to watch it.. is it bc the file is avi? what can i do to be able to watch it?

do you know any program that i can use?

Guest mishybear

wow. im falling more and more in love with chaeyeon's album. rofl

darn im so jealous of her. i wish i could sing and dance T_T lol

and wwwa thanks for the links and pics! the live performances are amazing

....yuki's pretty hot too. lol esp. the last pic! which one is he in the video? the one she kisses?

Guest Mirae-chan

The Butak and My Love perf on KM wasn't actually live FYI, it's pre-recorded live.. so was the My Love perf that had Duriseo after it (Duriseo was live though)

Psyched to see her MC on SBS InkiGayo tmrw though~!~ <3

Guest UNee4Life

The Butak and My Love perf on KM wasn't actually live FYI, it's pre-recorded live.. so was the My Love perf that had Duriseo after it (Duriseo was live though)

Psyched to see her MC on SBS InkiGayo tmrw though~!~ <3

I wish people wouldn't do that, it's like cheating.

ooh how did you know she did that? I KNEW artist did that. Pre-record live singing.

It's cheating, it annoys me.

Guest energywen

i dun reli care if she lipsync or live the singing parts cus she is dancing.

and thou it's nt an excuse, i believe she did it so dat she could bring to us a better perf.

for me, im supporting her for wad she does. hohohohohoho....

Guest s3imaDen

OMG... tat heechul my love dance is sooo funny <333

hahahahah XD

it seeems that shindong and heechul knows her dance pretty welll and they made it sooo adorable <333

i can't stop laughing though

HAHAHHHAHAHAH

Guest queena

i've been watchin her stuff and i really am liking the song.. i like butak too... and shes been doing good live. i love her outfits and wow... she looks so in shape. jealous!

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Chae Yeon will be DJing Sukira (Super Junior Kiss the Radio) on Thursday with Kim Insuk. She was suppose to be guest on that day, but since the DJs (eunhyuk&eeteuk) got into a car accident, the staffs asked the guest to Dj for that day.

credits to Alexiel @ the Super Junior thread.

-----------