The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest chaserj7

chaeyeon's new single i believe is sebunjjeh sarang..third love..i think thats what she wrote on her cyworld..she filmed the mv :)

SyeBeonChye SaRang.. awww that's weird.. i don't think it's that catchy.. :( maybe she'll remix it.. i prefer Neo Tem Ye... :(

OOOH BUT NEW SINGLE ALWAYS MEANS NEW MV! :D *CHEERS*

^ yeah. the song's not catchy as DuReeSuh or even Only You.

I really hope she remixes it.

Cuz, I didn't really like Only You, but I like the disco remix . :]

Guest hunnibunni

yea im pretty sure that's her second single now..heres a pic from the mv set

SV4000127425.jpg

creditz to her cy

she's been working out :D

chae yeon fighting!

she lost the dance battle on mbc with votes of 1 to 4...

the dance was not sexy at all... i expected more from chae yeon since she dances so well on variety shows... but the dance for the battle was so stiff and boring

Yeahh i'm with chu.. i thought she'll do something cool haha =p

^ when was that dance battle on and who was she against?

it was 2006 star dance battle.. iunno the exact date it was aired.. she went against Kim wan sun.

SUPER NICE!! heheh... i love that pic too..

yeah, what dance battle? :blink: anyone who has please PM me? thanks!!

i only know she had one against Byul and Jewelry...

Star dance battle haha.. i have it on my other computer.. i'll upload it and PM it to you when i get a chance =)

Guest chaserj7

Cuz, I didn't really like Only You, but I like the disco remix . :]

me too!

it was 2006 star dance battle.. iunno the exact date it was aired.. she went against Kim wan sun.

Star dance battle haha.. i have it on my other computer.. i'll upload it and PM it to you when i get a chance

thanks a million dearie! :D

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW SHE HAD MORE THAN ONE ALBUM..

goshh dude you ARE lag! :D she's got 3 albums already...

^ haha yeah mann BEE is SLOW!! and shes a Loser too haha j/k j/k Bee you know i love you haha.

does anyone got only the disco remix haha i dont wanna borrow the CY Cd from my sister cuzz she meann =p

Guest chaserj7

does anyone got only the disco remix haha i dont wanna borrow the CY Cd from my sister cuzz she meann

haha you crazy girl! borrowing the CD from your sister is much more convenient than someone uploading the song!! but on another note.. you have an original copy of CY's album in your home?!!! :crazy: *is jeaaaalous*

Guest chaserj7

JIN SOOK EE! Haha.

^??? huhh.. is that something to do with CY? haha sorry i'm blur..

anyway so it IS confirmed that CY's second single is SeBeonChye SaRang? :( ohh well.. i hope she does a funky remix of it! no matter how many times i listen to the song, it just doesn't seem to be single material, IMO...

Guest chaserj7

hmmm random but do you guys know who D-Low is? he collaborated with CY twice on her Vol2, but i can't seem to find anything on him.. who's he? he sounds good..

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

If he's the one that raps w/ her in her performance i agree he does sound good. I don't know anything about him though.

Aside from that. Is Chae Yeon and Brian (FTTS) good friends? Or does he not like her. I remember seeing this one clip where Brian saw Chae Yeon and was just like "ugh" or something haha..i might be mistaken...could someone clear this up for me if u can :) thanks

Guest chaserj7

I think CY and Brian are good friends.. in love letter hes always joking around with her =p

but CY's a nice girl, who wouldn't be friends with her? :D

Guest hunnibunni

CY is really good friends with brian and fanny..also g.o.d and ohn joo wahn..brian is always making fun of her because they're friends :)

i watched the dance battle and i guess i was like the only one who likes it or something. I think its different from her regular moves. She used the style from one of Janet Jackson's mv. It was a tee bit stiff but no biggie. Overall i liked it =] i thought she shouldve won. The other dance was messy.

^ Wasnt she against Kim Wang sung?

Kim wang sung is one of the first sexy singers/dancers in Korea. She has the old school sexy thang down. Nothing tashy. She can be sexy without showing skin. She was the ultimate dancing queen in the old days. Cheyeon looks up to her GREATLY. You can see CY doing KWS dances on Xman.

Thats why I wasnt surprised Kim Wangsung won.

chaserj7" JW. Have you ever met CY? i really want to...