The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest DumboEphant

PSY? Serious? o______o awwww... kinda weird :(

Oh well... at least there were some Giyeon moments and Dyeon moments (splashing water at the back lol) so :)

Guest s3imaDen

according to the china fans, Andy danced and rapped for her..

But Psy chose her (isit his turn 1st?? O_O).

Andy chose Ayumi instead. Ayumi rejected, and chose ShiWon.

Andy Haha = boy couple...

TT_TT i can only hope for next time for my DYEON couple TT_TT

yeah, even though not couple, but they played and interacted a lot at the back scene.. ahah XD tats soo fun!!!

wanna give u guys these details so u guys wont get too upset when u watch it.. prepared for it so u wont feel tat upset.. like last time.. the minwoo cy couple TT_TT which latest for only a while TT_TT i was sooo ddeeemmmm upset about tat TT__________TT

^ :lol: Thanks for the info! and don't be too upset..

I can't wait to see her dance :wub: it's been awhile now..

out of all shinhwa guys, only eric coupled once with cy

but eric is my fav shinhwa.. so I'm happy!

I never noticed that Eric was the only one in Shinhwa that ever got coupled with her. I guess there has been so many minwoo*chaeyeon*andy interactions that i forgot they never coupled up.

Thanks for the warning with Psy... I'll be prepared when it comes.

(Now i'm off to my job interview T_T) I'll check up on this tread later. It seems that Chae Yeon's thread is almost always on the 1st page.

Guest s3imaDen

I never noticed that Eric was the only one in Shinhwa that ever got coupled with her. I guess there has been so many minwoo*chaeyeon*andy interactions that i forgot they never coupled up.

Thanks for the warning with Psy... I'll be prepared when it comes.

(Now i'm off to my job interview T_T) I'll check up on this tread later. It seems that Chae Yeon's thread is almost always on the 1st page.

Good luck with your job interview~~~

ahahah XD at least they played around and interacted a lot eventhough never coupled...

Oh well... at least there were some Giyeon moments and Dyeon moments (splashing water at the back lol) so :)

when were they splashing around in the back?...was it in the second episode of the hainan special?

i didnt see it...

eer.. i think it starts around 51:00 or 52:00? When MC Yoo is playing that calculation thingy with Park Team =)

Guest atreyu112

Hi.. i watched one of Xman show where Chae yeon was coupled or against Kim Joon Kook and then there were mentioned that CY used to like KJK a lot but then KJK like YEH.. at one point, CY was crying when KJK actually admit he likes YEH.. are all these true?? coz i am kinda sad when CY cried over KJK's statement.. i always feel that, behind her cheerful smile (she does have a beautiful smile and also laugh) she is a soft hearted person.. and she always a good sport whenever in any games show..

i love having her around in LL/Xman or any other variety shows..

i don't think she was crying because of what kjk said concerning yeh. she was crying because she was touched that he remembered her from back then. also, she probably thought of everything that happened from that time they first met to now, which were a very hard 10 years for her, so she got teary.

yea chae yeon seems like a really nice and down-to-earth person-- that's why everyone likes her. yet despite her happy appearance, this girl does have a lot painful memories and experiences. i heard that on ysmm she said that her college boyfriend died and after that she didn't want to love anymore, and then there's her whole failed career in japan where she even had to sleep on the streets. i think her past shaped who she is today, always trying her hardest and very humble and caring towards others.

Guest atreyu112

i don't think she was crying because of what kjk said concerning yeh. she was crying because she was touched that he remembered her from back then. also, she probably thought of everything that happened from that time they first met to now, which were a very hard 10 years for her, so she got teary.

yea chae yeon seems like a really nice and down-to-earth person-- that's why everyone likes her. yet despite her happy appearance, this girl does have a lot painful memories and experiences. i heard that on ysmm she said that her college boyfriend died and after that she didn't want to love anymore, and then there's her whole failed career in japan where she even had to sleep on the streets. i think her past shaped who she is today, always trying her hardest and very humble and caring towards others.

Ohh, so that's the main reason why she cried on YSMM show.. coz i read on youtube comments that she cried abt KJK rejected her feelings.. anyway, i kinda like her with KJK.. actually i like her with almost all male star in any variety shows that she's in.. she is such a lovable girl..

Scout.. u made me adore her MORE!

Guest atreyu112

question...did chae yeon ever win #1 on one of the music shows (sbs inki gayo, etc)?

if not, she sure deserves to! i think she dances better than many female artists and she hecka sings better than most!

scout, i agree with u.. she has a better attitude and she is like a sunshine.. soo cheerful and a goot sport. i watched her on Happy shares where she competed against Hwanhee and she was sooo cuteeee and adorable.. i think most girls won't like her coz of her sexy image.. but i am (a girl), still adore her coz of her attitude.. she's the type that never give up and always looks thing positively (judging from her experience at Japan and also her attitude in most of variety shows).. i simply adore her.. and her voice, her dance.. and everything abt her

*newbie fan of CY*

Guest hunnibunni

why is no one talking about her dance from xman? i was AWED..i knew she was a great dancer but she worked it this week :) everyone was like WHOAAAA hahahaha

on a happier note..chaeyeon is actually featured in lee seung ki's new album..the koyote song man nam. she sings shinji's part..lee seung ki who has been doing a lot of promotion for this album on the radio is always bombarded with cy questions :)..out of all the interviews i have heard, he said he asked her to sing on the song with him because he loves her voice..he commented how it was very lady like, gentle, and pretty ^^ and her voice was underrated.. awwwwww i love my seung che couple!

^OMG i didn't know that...I even have that song in my computer, but i haven't really listen to it yet O_O

Love it!!!!

X-man couple part was really good!! i rewatch it so many times. unnie's dance was awesome

awwww omg i didnt know she sang that song with lsg! I gotta go re-listen to it now!

Oh and I loved chae yeon's dance, it was nice to see it not from a side view, like that fancam i posted before, lol.

AWww... I wonder what kind of questions they ask lsg about cy. Man I love those two together, hopefully they'll show more of the giyeon couple on xman ^^

OMG! 5 members of dbsk will be on xman! I don't know when it's going to be aired tho. I think it'll be after these 2 weeks. But look who CY pairs up with ^^

Highlight below:

Junsu - Chae Yeon

Micky - Yuri

Jaejoong - Yook Hye-seung (former Sugar Member)

Max - Hwangbo

Yunho - Bae Seul Gi

credits: tsubasa + ichigo-chan@

Guest hunnibunni

omg im so happy to hear that dbsk is going to be on..on a sad note though..seung ki also said that cy currently does not come out on xman because she is recording her new album..thank goodness she filmed xman before taking her break...whew! hehe..hopefully cy will ask seung ki to be on her album then..yayyyy

^ Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see this couple!! My faverite dbsk's member and Chae Yeon

hehehe. he's my favorite dbsk member too. I can't wait!

and hunnibunni

I hope she has a duet with seung gi, and then they can perform it on stage together, once or twice! ^^

Guest hunnibunni

hehehe. he's my favorite dbsk member too. I can't wait!

and hunnibunni

I hope she has a duet with seung gi, and then they can perform it on stage together, once or twice! ^^

well hopefully there is a chance..on all the interviews the djs always pressure seung ki and say they want man nam (the song they sing together from seungki's album) to be the next single. seung ki just laughs and says there is a chance bc it's his only dance song on the album (and his first dance song recorded supposedly) and its a new image he may want to try :D

Guest tudaobietbuon

why is no one talking about her dance from xman? i was AWED..i knew she was a great dancer but she worked it this week :) everyone was like WHOAAAA hahahaha

on a happier note..chaeyeon is actually featured in lee seung ki's new album..the koyote song man nam. she sings shinji's part..lee seung ki who has been doing a lot of promotion for this album on the radio is always bombarded with cy questions :)..out of all the interviews i have heard, he said he asked her to sing on the song with him because he loves her voice..he commented how it was very lady like, gentle, and pretty ^^ and her voice was underrated.. awwwwww i love my seung che couple!

OMG r u serious ??? now i can't wait for his new album ... kakka ... and CY new album too... oh man... i'm so excited... kakak...

her dance is awsome ...