The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest chaserj7

yeah... thats because it was MBC's Music Core... i think if it was inki gayo or music bank she would have lipsynched.... :)

haha but what's so special about Music Core, that Chaeyeon had to personally sing live? :P btw nice to see you here again brian!

I really dont find lipshynching bad at all. as long as she sang the song thats coming from the CD or w/e

haha lipsynching is fine by me too, just that i give extra respect when they actually sing live and pull it off well?

because usually chaeyeon does quite a bit of dancing, but at Music Core, she danced quite little with subtle dance moves.. so i got curious and examined the voice quality, and i concluded she was singing live... and she's really not bad! :) who said chaeyeon couldn't sing?!!

Does anyone know any Chae Yeon Forums?!?

nope. tried searching before, but don't have.. there's korean ones only.. but i think she has chinese fans? because i saw her cd in chinese on some website, and usually only gasoos with chinese fans get that honour. :P

her chinese name is 蔡妍, pronounced 'cai yan'.

Guest mishell x3

chae hyun is so hotttttttt

i love her and her cd isnt too bad.

:)

but in one of her album pics, the one with the pink top, it looks like she has nothing on under the box top. yeah hard to explain w.e

Guest chaserj7

but in one of her album pics, the one with the pink top, it looks like she has nothing on under the box top. yeah hard to explain w.e

:lol: haha you can try finding out for us! :P

anyway talking about pink top.. the one on her Only You MV? the neon one? i thought it was a rather funky outfit but apparently lots of people don't like it. :(

Guest BoA '02

I watched an Inkigayo episode a week ago and it was live.

I was surprised at how well she did it, when she did live performances for her second album they were pretty shabby.

Guest chaserj7

heck, everyone lipsynchs on inki gayo. :D

but, I don't think she does on Music Core.

heyyy what's the difference between those 2? ^

why do people lipsynch on InkiGayo but not Music Core?

haha what I mean is lipsynching isnt bad, but once in a while it be nice for people not to lisynch and to pull it off welll ;-) but people like minwoo, jang woo hyuk, etc should lypsynch in some songs because its REALLY hard to sing and dancing at the same time

chaeyeon is very very beautiful....and watching her on loveletter is just so great! love her!! ^^

does she have any mix blood? i mean... she doesn't look pure korean to me (sometimes).... anyway, yeah, she's soooo sexy.

oh, i'm a girl, and this is just pure admiration.... nothing sexual of some sort. hehehe....

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

haha what I mean is lipsynching isnt bad, but once in a while it be nice for people not to lisynch and to pull it off welll ;-) but people like minwoo, jang woo hyuk, etc should lypsynch in some songs because its REALLY hard to sing and dancing at the same time

Yuppers . I also think minwoo and jang woo hyuk should lipsynch

It'll be pretty hard to dance and try to keep a steady voice :(

Poor Them

Guest chaserj7

chaeyeon is very very beautiful....and watching her on loveletter is just so great! love her!! ^^

does she have any mix blood? i mean... she doesn't look pure korean to me (sometimes).... anyway, yeah, she's soooo sexy.

oh, i'm a girl, and this is just pure admiration.... nothing sexual of some sort. hehehe....

haha pao! you're here too! :P looks like 1tym isn't your only love, haha...

anyway i was wondering about the mixed blood thing too, she looks like a mix? she has that kinda look that Kristin Kreuk has.. maybe she's japanese-mixed... because she started out on jpop before she started on kpop...

Guest chaserj7

what record company is she under? lol and any got any fansites and stuff

lol im female 2 and i think chae yeon is so hot and cute 2 lol

she's under this company called Yejeon Media, i think?

haha sorry haven't been able to find any fansites yet... i'm sure there are korean ones though. :P

but here's something else:

BIOGRAPHY:

Chae Yeon first appeared in the entertainment world in Japan under the name of “Jinny” in 2000. Having passed an audition held by an entertainment management company in Japan, Chae Yeon first appeared on a popular show called “Woojjang-Nanjjang’s Woorinari” on Japanese NTV. She appeared on the show for almost 3 years. Along with the television show, Chae Yeon(then Jinny) performed as a singer releasing 3 singles and 1 mini-album in Japan. It was in 2003 that she returned to Korea with her first official album “It’s My Time” under her the name Chae Yeon.

Her debut as a singer in Korea stirred up the entertainment world for the provocative scenes included in the music video of her title song “Dangerous Presentation.” However, approaching the audience with sexy and erotic image and music was successful. Chae Yeon continued to appeal to pop music lovers with her sensual appearance and voice in her second official album released in 2005. Catchy melodies and upbeat rhythms of the song “Just the Two of Us” included in her second album gained raging popularity putting the song on top of local music charts.

Oh wow. I was reading previous posts, and I never knew she was 27. She looks so young still. Absolutely flawless.

And yeah, she does look kinda mixed to me too at times.

Guest chaserj7

her perf @ the KBS Gayo Dae Sangs was soo good! as uhm jung hwa... and her doohleesuh

bscap0500pc.jpg

ohhh myyyy anyone got this perf to share?? :P never saw this one before...

haha anyway i noticed that in her more recent perfs, Chaeyeon got a thing for FURRY outfits.. or is it just because it's winter in korea? haha i don't know about the seasons... anyone? :P

i lovee her third single..

but her second one was the best!!

two of us was WONDERFUL

only you is pretty good too

haha my fav is still Dul Ee Seo too! but i liked "Bo Go Ship Eo" from her vol2 very much too, only it didn't cut it as a single... i wonder what her next vol3 single is gonna be...