Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

NEWWWWS AND RUMOR.... TRUE OR NOT?

heyyyy.... recently someone said me that maybe wuri yong joon is married... but.... I don´t think that.. well of course all of yours somebody knows about that.... I mean that eventually  known no?..  well if that had happened already would know..right?... and yong joon appear in public events with his wife..... but someone share this pic

mar.jpg

that person said that she is his wife... and someone said her that have seen the
article recently

what do you think ... is true or not????

[color=#cc0000]

[/color]

heyyyy.... recently someone said me that maybe wuri yong joon is married... but.... I don´t think that.. well of course all of yours somebody knows about that.... I mean that eventually 

known no?..  well if that had happened already would know..right?... and yong joon appear in public events with his wife..... but someone share this pic

mar.jpg

that person said that she is his wife... and someone said her that have seen the
article recently

what do you think ... is true or not????

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ wax statue in Madame Tussaud Busan!!!

source: Dearyongjoon blog:xiaoyiyan/ twitter / http://www.madametussauds.com/comingsoon/

much thanks for sharing.

Awc3HrZCQAAq4ZJ.jpg:large

PYH2012062804930005100_P2.jpg

Roll out the red carpet because Madame Tussauds will open a temporary attraction this summer in Busan, South Korea. South Koreans will soon be able to mingle with stars like Lady Gaga, David Beckham and Johnny Depp (damsu: including wuri Yong Joon's), as we are set to bring our famous blend of glitz and glamour to the popular summer holiday destination of Busan. Like all of our world-class attractions, Madame Tussauds Busan will have amazing wax figures that are so high quality and lifelike that even the celebrities themselves do a double take when they see them. With no ropes or barriers around our figures, you will be free to get really close – and even touch – your favourite music, sports, film and TV stars. Plus don’t forget to take lots of photos to show your friends! Even though this will be a temporary attraction, if South Korean residents and international visitors enjoy it as much as the other 13 Madame Tussauds attractions around the world, then we will look at making it a permanent feature in the future. Madame Tussauds Busan will open in the world’s largest department store, Shinsegae Centum City, this summer. Keep watching this space as more details, including opening dates and times, will be here soon.

Guest misty2012

mar.jpg

this photo was taken during his during his photoshoot in his movie April Snow. the girl with him was his make-believe wife in the movie who betrayed him. ;)

. Yes it's true. The woman in the picture played only the role of byj's wife in April Snow movie. No big deal whatsoever. I'm sure that he is not romantically connected to byj in anyway after April Snow.

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ Mobile Photo-Family Mart edition

sources: Usamama's blog/MyBYJ blog

much thanks for sharing. :)>-

byjmobilefm3.jpg

byjmobilefm4.jpg

byjmobilefm6.jpg

byjmobilefm7.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

id="hsa_storyTitle"Popular 'Kimchi Chronicles' joins KBFD's weekly lineup

By Jeff Chung

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jul 01, 2012

The "Kimchi Chronicles," one of the best shows on Korean food, culture and cooking, starts its weekly run Monday at 7 p.m. on KBFD. Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten and his half-Korean wife, Marja, travel through Korea discovering cuisine and re-creating what they have tasted in their kitchen. The series will run for 13 episodes.

Korean megastar Bae Yong Joon has opened his Gorilla in the Cafe in Waikiki next to the Teddy Bear Museum on Kalakaua Avenue. Bae has yet to schedule a visit to the new store but manager Tim Lee says he will come "very soon." Login for more...

source: http://www.staradvertiser.com/s?action=login&f=y&id=160987935&id=160987935

heyyy somebody knows about acting return about wuri Yong joon?....  what happened with that announcement earlier this year, about yong joon´s return to the screen?

somebody knows about that? I wanna see him again!!!!!! but hurry up c´mon is frustrating do not know anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us hehehehe

heyyy somebody knows about acting return about wuri Yong joon?....  what happened with that

announcement earlier this year, about yong joon´s return to the screen?

somebody knows about that? I wanna see him again!!!!!! but hurry up c´mon is frustrating do not know anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell us hehehehe

***KE has started to be loaded with top stars already, they’re signing some big names. I wish her all the best. She's a very talented actress.:)]

Jung Ryeo Won likely to sign deal with Bae Yong Joon's agency

jung_ryeo_won_by_the_tree.jpg

Actress Jung Ryeo Won looks to be leaning towards signing with Bae Yong Joon‘s agency.

According to insider in the entertainment industry on July 1st, Jung Ryeo Won has recently met up with the officials from Bae Yong Joon’s agency KeyEast Entertainment and discussed the details of a possible deal.

Jung Ryeo Won has recently finished her contract with her former agency One Entertainment. It was reported originally that she was signed with One Entertainment until the end of October, but after reviewing the contracts the two sides reached an agreement without a legal battle.

Word is Jung Ryeo Won and KeyEast had a long and serious discussion about the deal. Industry insiders were expecting Jung Ryeo Won to set up her own agency or to sign with a big agency since she was leaving the management she’s worked with for a long time.

An insider in KeyEast agency stated, “It’s true that we had met with Jung Ryeo Won to discuss a long-term deal. Since she has amicably part ways with her former agency, we plan to meet again soon for additional discussion on the deal.”

Jung Ryeo Won has transformed herself from an idol to an actress. She starred in movies such as ‘Pain’, ‘Never Ending Story’, and recently she’s seen much success with the SBS drama ‘History of Salaryman’.

Source: Star News via Nate / kpopfever

Guest iluvugudbye

heyyy somebody knows about acting return about wuri Yong joon?....  what happened with that

announcement earlier this year, about yong joon´s return to the screen?

Guest iluvugudbye

Jung Ryeo Won Signs Contract with Key East

2012-07-03 15:13  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Jung Ryeo Won signed an exclusive contract with Bae Yong Jun’s agency Key East.

Key East first broke the news through press releases. Key East currently holds actors Bae Yong Jun, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Kang Hee, Im Soo Jung and Joo Ji Hoon.

30743070.jpg

Jung Ryeo Won said on her new phase, “I still have a long way to go as an actor. No matter what role I’m given, I’ll work hard to become an actor that lives up to the public’s expectations and can be trusted.”

President Yang Keun Hwan, head of Key East, said, “Jung Ryeo Won holds so many different charms inside her, and she has great potential as an actress. We won’t hold back on our support with our systematic management and resources inside and outside the country; we’ll help her become one of the biggest actresses in Korea.”

Jung Ryeo Won recently showed off her skills in the drama History of Salaryman as the selfish and reckless Baek Yeo Chi. Her colorful acting and unique styles especially drew interest from her viewers.

Jung Ryeo Won first landed in showbiz as a member of the group Chakra, and proved her potential as an actress as Hee Jin in the popular 2005 drama My Name is Kim Sam Soon.

She continued to appear in pieces such as the dramas Hello, Franceska, What’s Your Star? and the film Two Faces of My Girlfriend.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ Mobile June 2012 P2

sources: Usamama's blog/Dearyongjoon's blog

much thanks for sharing. ;)

P1130186.jpg

P1130168.jpg

@damsu, thanks for sharing, BYJ looks young in that hairstyle!
wedding rumors is just on movie, if he gonna married in the future, of course he will officially tell everyone the good news, because a millions fans will get mad at him if he got married secretly..

Guest iluvugudbye

@damsu, thanks for sharing, BYJ looks young in that hairstyle!

wedding rumors is just on movie, if he gonna married in the future, of course he will officially tell everyone the good news, because a millions fans will get mad at him if he got married secretly..

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ posters was shown in a Japanese Program

source: Fuyuka's blog
much thanks for sharing.

DSC03804

DSC03805

DSC03806

DSC03807

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] Flowers sent by BYJ for PYH's 2nd death anniversary

source: anjela's blog
much thanks for sharing.