Guest sparkley

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bioshiva07

I believe some clubboxes would have it.

Here's one which has it. http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

i just became a MGY fan after watching My Little Bride. you have to be a member to download off japaneseguy's. i downloaded the movie off of kdluwver's cluubox. but the subs aren't downloading at all. does anyone know where i can find subs? can't wait to watch this movie!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^you might wanna try kloofy.net~ ul have to register first but it's free ;)

i love the 1000 yrs song in this movie. my friend was actually the first one to point it out to me coz i didnt notice it at first...it's a really sweet song though and it really fit the dance they were doing..mgy was great in this :lol:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

this movie is just too cute. nothing spectacular in the story line, but the dancing was AWESOME!! and i think the ending was quite not so cliche, which is good coz i was expecting the streotype ending you know, like them winning some tournament or something. lol.

Guest kYUNGMi

this movie was cute. but her accent started to bug me after a while.

lol. i agree, the "ajeubai" started to get to me

but cute movie. and great dancing

i really liked the male lead, he was really cute in shin hyesung's "same thoughts" MV

Guest regal_aeros

can somebody be kind enough and list the soundtrack in romanized form.. coz the only list i can find is from yesasia and it's korean.. thanks...

Guest minamijaa

I LOVE this movie soooo much. :P I've watched it sooo many times, never getting bored.. I am thinking of buying the DVD version, coz it has deleted scenes, BTS....but, over 20 pounds? (YESASIA) Isn't dat too much? :unsure: I adore the lead actors in this movie, they danced very well. Ballroom dancing, anyone? :D

Guest sungified

Does anyone know where I can get the OST for this movie? I loved it! I also loved moon in MLB. Although she's so young, she does well with older male leads.

You can get the OST in the DRAMA OST pin thread.

Guest minamijaa

SPOILER ahead! :D

There are many scenes that I like. One of them is the part when CR talked about the fireflies.

CR : " The fireflies will keep their lights shining all night and wait for their true love to come. One, two, three days.. They will wait for their one true love. A love they would trade their lives for.."

YS : " And if no one comes?"

CR : " The green light starts to fade. When the light completely goes off, they die."

YS : " Why don't they just go look for them?"

CR : " Then, they wouldn't be fireflies. If you are firefly, you have to believe in fate and wait. "

I am not sure why, but I kinda like what's being said. Hehe...Or maybe it's just me. :P

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

One of my favorite korean movie....I think Innocent Steps is the best korean dancing movie....MGY & PGY look cute together in the movie....sometimes the guy look old sometimes look cute & young.... :blink::unsure::P:o worth watching movie....luv it :D

InnocentSteps.jpg

Guest BhUterFly05

i loved this movie soooo much! I lykd the dance steps that they choreographed together...it was soooo sweet. *sigh* I wish that i danced as good as Moon Geun Young. She's very cute. I really loved the part wen they practicing their steps over and over again...it was sooo HOT...

Guest happii

THIS MOVIE IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER, SOO SWEET AND TOUCHING! Moon Geun Young AND Park Gun Hyung HAS SUCH A GREAT CHEMISTRY! IT A MUST WATCH MOVIE!

Guest samgirl

at first I thought that the characters dnt match or go well on the screen but after seeing the girl dance with the guy WOW!! what a transformation.. im used to seeing the lead girl in My little Bride coz like I ve watched it a gazillion times and I really doubted at first if she can pull it off and she did wonderfully.. i love this movie too, so heart warming. this girl is one good actress.

Guest xling06

Had just watch this movie yesterday...enjoy it and was really amaze by the fact that both the leads can dance so well....you can really see that they put in a lot of effort in order to perform the dance like a pro.....

spolier ahead!!

one thing I am not too sure of the movie is in the end did PGY become crippled for life or he is just injured? Can he still dance in the future?

Guest sparkley

Yay~ glad that the movie's still popular! To answer the question drag the mouse over the rest of this message: it doesn't really say, I'm guessing they just want the audience to make up that part on their own, so if you like a more tragic ending then he's crippled and if you prefer a happier ending then he would be able to recover.. either way he gets his girl

Archived