[movie 2005] Innocent Steps 댄서의 순정

Guest sparkley

Guest sparkley
Moon Geun Young, Park GunHyung..
Is this the first thread on this movie to pop up after soompi went down? Hope so~ Anyway will be uploading more information soon, but feel free to post :) Loved this movie.. made me want to take dance lessons right after~ English name: Innocent Steps --- Korean name: 댄서의 순정 b3723401.jpgMoon Geun Young = (Jang Chae Rin) Park Gun Hyung = (Na Young Sae) Release Date in Korea: April 28th, 2005 Official Website : http://www.sunjung2005.com/ The website has the official trailer, mv and wallpapers.. just click around. The Story: In short, without giving the game away... Moon Geun Young, star of the hit romantic comedy My Little Bride, takes the lead role in Innocent Steps, a charming, although not wholly satisfying romantic comedy from director Park Young Hun. The teen movie star plays Jang Chae Rin, an ethnic Korean living in China, who finds herself to be a complete fish out of water after being transplanted abroad to South Korea. When her sister bows out of a dummy marriage to a champion dance instructor, Chae Rin decides to travel to Seoul herself and impersonate her sister. Once in South Korea, she meets Na Young Sae (Park Gun Hyung), who has agreed to the sham marriage for the sole purpose of locating a new dance partner. It seems he's looking to replace the one he lost to his rival, the evil Jeong Hyeon Su (Yoon Chan). But when Chae Rin's secret and her lack of dancing experience is revealed, Young Sae wants to send his new bride back, but eventually, he has second thoughts and decides that his only hope is to train this wide-eyed novice himself. Credits to yesasia.com review and http://www.spcnet.tv for picture. Check out this website for more reviews: http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=936 I thought this movie was great, even if the reviewer didn't.. Quick Bites: Apparently, MGY practiced for this movie incredibly hard... she danced for 10 hours a day over a period of 3 months, until some of her toenails fell off. Talk about dedication ^_^ Anyway, looks like it paid off. PGH also mentioned something about how he realised how dancers could fall in love with their partners while making this movie. If someone has the article on this.. postpost.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshoo

this movie is one of my favorite now.........and i luv all of the songs in the movie especially the 1000 years song. all of the actors and actresses did a very good job.

Guest NoName

I saw this movie a week ago. I really enjoy watching this movie. I didn't know she could dance that well. The ending was really sweet and cute.

Guest 4realz

A very sweet movie. MGY did look way younger than her main man, but it worked out. She must've practiced like mad to be able to dance like that.

Guest rainidy

This became one of my favorite movies. The dancing scenes were the best and MGY danced so well in this movie. It made me want to learn how to dance after watching this.

Guest shopgirl

this drama is so sweet yaaa , luve it , any infos about the main actor ??? he looks so cool

Yeah I love this sweet flick too. I bought the DVD. I thought both lead actors did their performance quite well and worked well with their chemistry together. I saw a little bit behind the scenes stuff and both MGY and PGH joked arounbd too. They looked so cute together :P

Anywhoo... a bit info about the lead actor, Park Gun Hyung... Personally, I saw him first in the drama series Miss Kim 1 Billion Won Project (with co stars: Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee). But in the series he played a baddie loser. So I was surprised to see that he's leading in this movie. And to do a great job in it too. His other movie credit is the war movie DMZ. His birthday is November 1, 77. And I think he's about 183cm/6ft. tall... There :P

More pics from the movie:

r_g0000000130_1_03.jpg

photo4089.jpg

photo4081.jpg

photo4082.jpg

photo4073.jpg

photo4076.jpg

photo4090.jpg

And if anyof you are interested to see the trailer and a bit snippet of behind the picture... copy and paste this links:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0002337.asf

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/theater/trailers/T0002172.asf

Archived